Aldeer.com

web sites with land for lease

Posted By: brandon2000

web sites with land for lease - 02/21/11 04:14 AM

Could someone please post some websites with land to lease. I think at one time we had several sites listed at the top but I guess during the last oil filter change they went away. I am looking to lease some land for myself and maybe one or two friends. I am getting out of the club I have been in for the last few years. Too much bullsh!t and drama going on from this year and quite frankly I am sick and tired of it so I am going to go it on my own. Nearly got out last year because of it but enough is enough.
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/22/11 12:03 AM

They kept a post sticky'ed to the top about websites listing land "TO BUY" (which imho applies to a very small percentage of our members), yet don't seem to get behind a list of websites offering land "TO LEASE" (which seemingly would appeal/apply to almost ALL members here).

There's a logic at work there that I cannot decipher, but since we're on the subject here's MY short list....

1. soterrallc.com
2. plum creek
3. meadwestvaco
4. tuttland
5. rayoneir

there's LOTS more. Please everybody post up the ones you know.
Posted By: Kicker

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/22/11 04:59 PM

www.westerveltwildlife.com
Posted By: MTeague

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/22/11 07:42 PM

weyerhaeuser.com
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/22/11 07:56 PM

If you are looking for something in talapoosa county check out alabama power hunting lands.
Posted By: jtraywick

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/25/11 10:58 PM

afoa.org is a good site have to check often good tracts will go fast.
Posted By: rayp

Re: web sites with land for lease - 07/15/11 06:38 PM

How many of these sites and places are you able to get with the land owner? Not some one who has it listed for a profit.
I know a land owner whom gets lots of his neighbors for 3.00 acre and leases it for 12.00. I dealt with a guy whom secured 1000's of paper company acres for 4.00 per acre then lists it for 8.50. I think thats what drives the prices up ...
Posted By: paramedicdm

Re: web sites with land for lease - 08/04/11 02:17 PM

CHAPEL HILL GAME MANAGEMENT ESTABLISHED 1976. Located near FRENCH CAMP IN ATTALA COUNTY, MS. APPROX 2 MILES FROM NATCHEZ TRACE PARKWAY. Approx 3200 ACRES. DEER and TURKEY. CAMP HOUSE. DMAP PROGRAM. YEAR ROUND ACCESS.1000 PER YEAR FIRM

CONTACT ADAM KENNEDY @ (901) 282-8401. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Posted By: BUCKSLAYER.270

Re: web sites with land for lease - 11/29/11 10:53 PM

None of these sights have anything for north Alabama. Looking for stuff in Cherokee county mainly
Posted By: aboltmagnum

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/18/12 06:44 PM

RAYP - it is illegal in alabama to sub lease property. if you know for a fact this guy is doing this and you have proof. Report his a@s
Posted By: bamajammer09

Re: web sites with land for lease - 03/03/12 09:58 PM

afoa.org
nationalhuntclublisting
Posted By: Bowfool

Re: web sites with land for lease - 04/19/12 10:22 PM

Hunting Clubs in AL Directory

HUNTING CLUBS
Posted By: jmj120

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/12/12 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: aboltmagnum
RAYP - it is illegal in alabama to sub lease property. if you know for a fact this guy is doing this and you have proof. Report his a@s

I didn't realize this....What law is that? Not being a smartarse, I'm serious. I know folks who do this, but I can't find the law against it........
Posted By: dagwood

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/12/12 09:39 PM

I don't think it's Alabama illegal but most lease agreements have this as a stipulation.

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/14/12 02:20 PM

I never heard of illegal to sub lease land. Only some particular lease agreement though may stipulate no sub-leasing.Paper companies) From what land I have leased or viewed to lease I'd say most land in Al is sub-leased. At least 60% of private land.It is very typical for a good size club to have one leasor for several tracks of land.

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/14/12 02:27 PM

look no further we have a excelent lease that needs a few people and you will know what you are getting and not spend 10yrs. developing what we already have. Big bucks not just seen regular but taken and turkeys everywhere. Oh forget the boring planted pine looking at a tiny hole. Our land is big hardwoods where you can watch young bucks play pretty much daily. The most bucks i have seen from the camp porch at one time 7.
Posted By: tiderguy92

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/15/12 06:05 PM

PM SENT TO YOU RAYP
Posted By: M48scout

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/16/12 01:26 AM

Can we please keep this thread to those posting up to date websites listing available land and clubs for deer hunting? The remainder of the forum is a good place for individual opportunities, but this thread can be a valuable repository for information that is tough to find all in one spot. I feel that if it's allowed to be cluttered up with off topic posts, the thread momentum may lost. Thanks,

David
Posted By: kyleg

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/01/13 12:59 AM

rayp ,
would like more info
Posted By: DCAM

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/01/13 06:07 PM

AFOA HUNTING LEASES
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/01/13 06:55 PM

Soterra was the one I liked the best/easiest to get in contact with guys a straight shooter. His handle on here is i think night hunter
Posted By: WidowMaker10

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/15/13 06:54 PM

www.premierhuntingleases.com...this is who handles some of our clients recreational leases
Posted By: jeffwhite

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/17/13 09:12 PM

do yall still have some openings
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: web sites with land for lease - 04/02/13 06:01 PM

http://frcdataroom.com/timberlands_hunting_leases.asp
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: web sites with land for lease - 04/02/13 06:06 PM

http://www.molpus.com/recreational-leases.html
Posted By: sam_johnson

Re: web sites with land for lease - 06/17/13 08:18 AM

Go to Google, bing or any other search engine. There you can find your web sites with land for lease!!
Posted By: sanderson

Re: web sites with land for lease - 08/20/13 12:25 PM

www.Amphuntingland.com

There's a few leases available
Posted By: roltide

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/20/14 09:20 PM

Rayp PM sent
Posted By: StringStalker

Re: web sites with land for lease - 01/14/15 05:41 AM

Send me more info. I'm interested.
Posted By: hunt319

Re: web sites with land for lease - 01/19/15 05:09 PM

What is the actual web address for this directory? I can't get it to open.
Posted By: 14baseball

Re: web sites with land for lease - 01/20/15 02:33 PM

AFOA credible.
Posted By: grillmastertoo2

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/01/15 08:24 PM

there are not a lot of leases at the moment....when is the traditional time frame when most become open or more available?
thanks
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/01/15 08:58 PM

Spring time
Posted By: spy

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/28/15 10:31 AM

Right after turkey season most leases come up if not renewed.
Posted By: misshunter

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/27/15 09:28 AM

www.valleycreekland.com is another one. they bought all the US Steel land in the area and have land in 5 counties around birmingham. thier website has all the available properties listed
Posted By: Cooper

Re: web sites with land for lease - 10/04/15 12:30 PM

Oh If I had 3200 dollars I would lease some in etowah.
Posted By: Virgil

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/16/16 08:42 AM

I would like to see some of the same. I am just getting back into this hunting business this year after about a 10 year hiatus.
Posted By: Virgil

Re: web sites with land for lease - 02/16/16 02:25 PM

I am looking for the same thing. I have always done shotgun/slug hunting in limited space and now I have a 30-06 but know nothing about the public lands, the WMA's or private possibilities
Posted By: Coy1085

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 04/19/16 11:29 PM

Just a heads up to watch out for the guy who has this Listed online. Make damn sure you've got all your ducks in a row before you Sign a Lease w/him. More likely he's not the Landowner & if that's the case, he'll pull some stipulations out of his ass during mid season, that you will NOT be happy about. That's all I'm saying so just keep your eyes peeled when dealing with him!
Posted By: Rocket62

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 04/21/16 02:56 PM

Alabama Forest Owners Assoc. - AL. leases
A & M Forest Consultants - AL. leases
A&M Forestry Consultants - AL. Leases
Butler & Comapny, Inc. - AL. Leases
Flint Plantation - AL. Leases
Knapp Barrs & Assoc. - couple Ga. Leases
Reynolds Forestry Consulting - AL. leases
Steed Timber Company - AL. leases
Timberland Harvesters, LLC. - Ga. Lease
American Forest Mgmt - GA. & SC. leases
Buchanan Forest Mgmt. - AL leases
Campbell Timber Mgmt. - Southern leases
Choctaw Wildlife Services - Al. leases
Georgia Timberlands - GA. leases
Ingram & LeGrand Lumber Co. - GA. leases
Forest Resource Consultants - Al. & Ga. leases
Forestar - Al. & Ga. hunting leases
Legacy Wildlife - Southern leases
Meadwestvaco - Southern leases
Plum Creek Timber Company - Southern leases & USA
Rayonier - Southern leases & USA
Soterra - AL. leases
St. Regis Paper Company - Southern leases
Timberland Resource Services - GA. leases
Westervelt Wildlife - Southern leases
Weyerhaeuser - Southern leases & USA
Posted By: Chrisnkids

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 05/07/16 04:49 PM

Anybody know of about 100 acres for lease in Butler or crenshaw counties? Just looking for me and my kids
Posted By: Geauxtigers

Re: web sites with land for lease - 06/30/16 03:25 PM

Just got this from a guy yesterday. Should have a lot of leases within next few weeks.

www.huntchecker.com

Right now only a few for LA and GA. But should have some for AL soon.
Posted By: Sandrews24

Re: web sites with land for lease - 08/06/16 03:10 PM

where is your club located?
Posted By: Rog

Re: web sites with land for lease - 01/08/17 08:10 PM

Any good places you know of to hunt turkeys? Thanks
Posted By: Breadwinner1

Re: web sites with land for lease - 03/19/17 12:33 PM

It is 100 percent illigal to sublease any company land in albama. I joined this hunting club in perry county.tthe club I joined was legal,But there was a 6000 acre club that joined our club .The President leased it for 4.00 an acre.He had 25 members that paid a 1000 dollars each for
Membership.this was for deer hunting only,then he subleaased the turkey hunting rights for more money.well everyone in that club planted greenfeilds and built nrew shooting houses,and put up their climbers. ,and ladder stands.when deer season started the. Main company.man came
In a stateted the land hadnt been paid for.Them guys lost there money ,shooting houses ,,ladderstands and all of them was lefwith no were to hunt.The guy that took their money and screwed them and didnt pay the lease.the company put up posted signs and chained the gates with diferent locks.I also was in a clup just outside of Mapelesvillie the president told me he had a club in Ataugavile and 500 acres in maplesvillie.he needed one more member for their club both the prperties was owned by the same company. But they needed money for the water to be cut on in the atauaville part so he let me pay 500.oo dollars for the mapesvillie tract but the turkey hunting was subleased. Well I killed 6 dder off of it which was great.But the gamewarden checked me one day.which was all good,and he ask me how were the turkeys on th property and I said it was good,but the prisident had it subleased the turkey rights so I could not hunt them.He asked for the clubs president name and number.so I gave it to him anyway the gamewarden told me i paid my moey so I could deer hunt ,turkey hunt,and fish.But after that year the club was lost.So with these clubs offerfing you a less price just for deer hunting but no turkey hunting the club is breaking the law.Now private land they can do as they wish.Just be aware of how long the club has been established.
Posted By: MTeague

Re: web sites with land for lease - 03/29/17 02:01 PM

loco
Posted By: James

Re: web sites with land for lease - 05/24/17 11:40 AM

I can't navigate Weyerhaeusers site for chit anymore, I can't seem to find the right one for Bama
Posted By: DeerDreamer

Re: web sites with land for lease - 07/05/18 05:22 PM

Weyerhaeuser's site has changed. www.wyrecreation.com. Click on leases, then click on the State of interest. It will show all the available properties. You can also drill down by County. They really only have leases available from about mid-June through late summer. Sometimes a few may pop up at the first of the year.
Posted By: Bamarich2

Re: web sites with land for lease - 07/05/18 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Breadwinner1
It is 100 percent illigal to sublease any company land in albama. I joined this hunting club in perry county.tthe club I joined was legal,But there was a 6000 acre club that joined our club .The President leased it for 4.00 an acre.He had 25 members that paid a 1000 dollars each for
Membership.this was for deer hunting only,then he subleaased the turkey hunting rights for more money.well everyone in that club planted greenfeilds and built nrew shooting houses,and put up their climbers. ,and ladder stands.when deer season started the. Main company.man came
In a stateted the land hadnt been paid for.Them guys lost there money ,shooting houses ,,ladderstands and all of them was lefwith no were to hunt.The guy that took their money and screwed them and didnt pay the lease.the company put up posted signs and chained the gates with diferent locks.I also was in a clup just outside of Mapelesvillie the president told me he had a club in Ataugavile and 500 acres in maplesvillie.he needed one more member for their club both the prperties was owned by the same company. But they needed money for the water to be cut on in the atauaville part so he let me pay 500.oo dollars for the mapesvillie tract but the turkey hunting was subleased. Well I killed 6 dder off of it which was great.But the gamewarden checked me one day.which was all good,and he ask me how were the turkeys on th property and I said it was good,but the prisident had it subleased the turkey rights so I could not hunt them.He asked for the clubs president name and number.so I gave it to him anyway the gamewarden told me i paid my moey so I could deer hunt ,turkey hunt,and fish.But after that year the club was lost.So with these clubs offerfing you a less price just for deer hunting but no turkey hunting the club is breaking the law.Now private land they can do as they wish.Just be aware of how long the club has been established.

A hunting club has the right to structure it's membership and hunting restrictions according to it's own discretion. What I mean by that is that a club can say "members can only harvest two bucks per year" - even though state regs say a person can harvest three. As such, a group leasing a land can say "we have 'x' number of people who hunt deer only and we have 'x' number of people who hunt turkey only." The issue with subleasing is that the landowner is going to have people hunting their land that haven't read nor formally agreed to the policies of that landowner (aka - no formal contract with the landowner). However, if a club wants to sell so many "deer only memberships" and so many "turkey only memberships", they can do so provided everyone comes under the leaseholder (often a list of people hunting on the property has to be provided).

I say all of this to show that just because a club is offering a "deer only membership" does not make them lawbreakers. Investigate further and find out the structure of the club.
Posted By: Jim Gray

Re: web sites with land for lease - 08/25/19 09:55 PM

Does anyone know any leases to bid on that's is Jackson Co? Everything I'm seeing is for central/south Alabama.
Posted By: Jim Gray

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 08/25/19 10:07 PM

This is great info, just nothing for north Alabama. Right?
Posted By: AndrewLonghi

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 01/26/20 02:23 PM

Looking for a lease/club in Geneva or Samson county Alabama for the 2020-2021 hunting season if anyone has any info

Thanks
Posted By: woodduck

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 01/26/20 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by AndrewLonghi
Looking for a lease/club in Geneva or Samson county Alabama for the 2020-2021 hunting season if anyone has any info

Thanks
need to check you atlas there. Pretty sure we don’t have a Samson county

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 01/26/20 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by woodduck
Originally Posted by AndrewLonghi

Thanks
need to check you atlas there. Pretty sure we don’t have a Samson county

Samson Alabama
Posted By: Kbrewhunter1

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 01/26/20 09:12 PM

any word on a lease or club in Baldwin county?

Re: AFOA Site - 1000ac Clarke County - 12/27/20 02:52 PM

Anything available in Holmes County Florida or Geneva/Samson Alabama
Posted By: Biga65

Re: web sites with land for lease - 04/12/21 05:18 PM

I’m looking for 50 to 1000 acres within 2.5hr of Etowah County, Alabama if got anything text or call (256)485-8413 thanks
Posted By: John C. Hoenge

Re: web sites with land for lease - 09/27/21 03:51 AM

Hi I'm looking for hunting land in the Jackson county area to lease or join a hunting club
Posted By: John C. Hoenge

Re: web sites with land for lease - 10/08/21 03:31 AM

Hey any news ???????
Posted By: Opelika 23

Re: web sites with land for lease - 01/03/23 10:22 PM

Where is this club located?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM