Aldeer.com

Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights...

Posted By: gmterry

Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/05/14 11:18 AM

25 year old planted pines interspersed with hardwood bottoms and a small hardwood swamp. Surrounded by old growth mixed hardwoods and pines of the Talladega National Forest. Property comprised of several adjacent parcels and one slightly removed 40. Approx. 12 miles south of Centerville and 16 miles northeast of Marion.

544 Acres at $5 and acre. I am only interested in the duck swamp and the turkey hunting. PM if you are interested.
Posted By: Booger

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/05/14 12:25 PM

That's sounds like an awesome deal! Wish I had the time.
Posted By: Big AL 76

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/05/14 01:02 PM

pm sent
Posted By: BamaStrapAssassi

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/05/14 10:19 PM

pm sent
Posted By: jellyhead

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/06/14 08:59 AM

I have already checked into it. There is hardly a road system on it and next yr it will go to 10.00 a acre. Just thought that info might help.

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/06/14 11:14 AM

Yea it would be a great deal for a last minute hunting deal. Like I said, I am not interested in the deer rights. I am going to look at it this afternoon if anyone wants to join. The tracts are split up so the road system will not be a major issue. Thanks.
Posted By: YoungBuk

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/06/14 02:55 PM

I am interested whats the cost?
Posted By: Rocket62

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/06/14 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: gmterry
544 Acres at $5 and acre

$2,720
Posted By: YoungBuk

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/06/14 03:59 PM

How many people you got so far?

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/06/14 04:58 PM

P.M. If interested. I have had 2 people interested so far, but not committed yet.
Posted By: Whataha

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/14/14 11:11 PM

pm sent
Posted By: Infsoldier527

Re: Anyone interested in spliiting this lease. You can have full deer rights... - 11/26/14 11:18 PM

Pm sent
© 2024 ALDEER.COM