Aldeer.com

Place to Deer Hunt w/Grandson (Limited Times to Hunt) hopefully close to Chelsea

Posted By: JimBob

Place to Deer Hunt w/Grandson (Limited Times to Hunt) hopefully close to Chelsea - 11/04/14 12:37 PM

I have limited time, but would like a place to hunt with my 15 yr old Grandson so he can get his first deer. Can only pay a reasonable fee, no trophy Buck type fees. The closer to Shelby County(Chelsea) the better. Would hunt some about Nov 22 thru the Christmas/New Year Holidays. Please text or call Jim 205-307-9705. Thanks
Posted By: JIMSCOTT

Re: Place to Deer Hunt w/Grandson (Limited Times to Hunt) hopefully close to Chelsea - 11/04/14 05:52 PM

Look at Westervelt properties website..They are showing 6 clubs in Shelby county looking for members..
Posted By: JimBob

Re: Place to Deer Hunt w/Grandson (Limited Times to Hunt) hopefully close to Chelsea - 11/05/14 09:58 AM

Thanks Jim....
Posted By: terryturner

Re: Place to Deer Hunt w/Grandson (Limited Times to Hunt) hopefully close to Chelsea - 12/01/14 10:47 AM

why not come to our band booster deer hunt in Pickens Conty on Jan 2-3. It is a great deal and would be a great trip for you and your grandson. 3 hunts , 2 nights lodging, all meals, and deer quartered for you for only $500. this is a fundraiser for our band with all proceeds going to them. I feel VERY confident he could bag him a deer. call me at 205-399-0590 if you have any interest
Posted By: Big AL 76

Re: Place to Deer Hunt w/Grandson (Limited Times to Hunt) hopefully close to Chelsea - 12/01/14 01:07 PM

Terry.. send me some info about the hunt if possible...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM