Aldeer.com

NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships

Posted By: FHO

NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 09/26/14 10:23 PM

2 spots remaining. I'll be glad to answer any questions. See our website and this should answer most. Thanks for your interest. I can provide references if requested.

Brandon R
www.fowlhabithuntclub.com
615-521-2661
Posted By: Solo

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 09/27/14 01:07 PM

Good looking place!

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 09/30/14 11:49 AM

Yep and some good ground as well. Honestly I cant believe I have 2 spots open. Once someone gets in, they arent going to want out.
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 10/01/14 01:47 PM

I hunt Dave Donaldson a few times per year with some local guys. That's some REALLY good duck hunting up that way.
Posted By: CKyleC

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 10/02/14 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: toothdoc
I hunt Dave Donaldson a few times per year with some local guys. That's some REALLY good duck hunting up that way.

No it's not, it sucks. Quit telling lies. wink

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 10/02/14 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: CKyleC

Knowing where to go and not getting your tires slashed at the ramp is a different story all together. Having a club in that area would be awesome.

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 10/08/14 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: CKyleC

Knowing where to go and not getting your tires slashed at the ramp is a different story all together. Having a club in that area would be awesome.

Yep, its a good area. The tire slashing thing isnt all that common. And most folks that get it bring it on themselves.

I will be in NEA the weekend of November 1st and can show the properties and cabin to anyone interested. Just let me know

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 10/20/14 03:14 PM

TTT

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 11/05/14 02:59 PM

2 spots available. Will also consider selling them as partial memberships ($1800), which would include access to all fields, guest priviledges and NO lodging.

www.fowlhabithuntclub.com
615-521-2661

Thanks

Re: NE Arkansas Duck Club Memberships - 11/18/14 09:49 PM

I seriously cannot believe this is still available. I know the economy sucks, but this is prime hunting it looks like.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM