Aldeer.com

North East Alabama hunting land

Posted By: hgmike

North East Alabama hunting land - 09/08/14 03:21 AM

Yes I know the mythological land that everybody wants. I'm active duty military stationed in California and will be home mid December through the beginning of January. Looking for a place to hunt while I'm home. Willing to pay or work to get a spot. Madison Jackson Marshall County area. I'm from New Market and would like to stay off the arsenal bad experience there.
Posted By: El_Matador

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/10/14 03:19 PM

I've seen a few posted in the Huntsville craigslist. I think hale mountain hunt club was one. I don't know if this helps any.

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/10/14 07:38 PM

Actually it is a help I never even thought somebody would post that on Craigslist. I'll be lucky to get in 5 hunts this year. But nothing is as relaxing as sitting in the woods all day. I don't even care if I see anything. It's just about the chance to do something that I have missed you know
Posted By: DoeMaster

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/10/14 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: hgmike
Actually it is a help I never even thought somebody would post that on Craigslist. I'll be lucky to get in 5 hunts this year. But nothing is as relaxing as sitting in the woods all day. I don't even care if I see anything. It's just about the chance to do something that I have missed you know

Head over to Skyline. A lot of pretty places to sit all day.
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/10/14 08:11 PM

I also saw on craigslist that a club in Sharps Cove in New Market/ Gurley area had posted openings. But yea, there is a ton of Management area in Jackson County to hunt.

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/10/14 08:23 PM

That was my back up plan. I used to love going there .
Posted By: TDunson

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/12/14 12:30 AM

Check with hoss606...he's got some insider trading info on a club in new market with some spots open. I saw one that showed on craigslist about sharps cove area. It was only about 80 acres. Bet there's 10 members too, knowing that area. It'd be worse than public land on gun day!
Posted By: Hoss606

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/16/14 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: sweet-t
Check with hoss606...he's got some insider trading info on a club in new market with some spots open. I saw one that showed on craigslist about sharps cove area. It was only about 80 acres. Bet there's 10 members too, knowing that area. It'd be worse than public land on gun day!

I already pm him lol
Posted By: Rocket62

Re: North East Alabama hunting land - 09/16/14 01:22 PM

Ha! I'm an insider!

That's a first for me LOL ...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM