Aldeer.com

Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama

Posted By: 9pointerbuck

Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/28/14 09:29 AM

3-4 individuals looking for place to hunt hogs. We are members of a deer club in North Alabama. The club has been around for over twenty years. We are experienced, seasoned, ethical deer hunters who are looking for a hog lease or a place to hunt hogs for a reasonable price. We will take a deer and hog lease if that is required. We have spent the last couple of years paying for several hog hunts and really enjoyed the experience. We would rather apply that money towards a hog lease and hunt several time throughout the year. We would primary be focusing on hunting outside of deer season since we have a deer lease in North Alabama.
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/29/14 07:32 AM

Good Luck!!!

Even though there are several people that post on here and complain loudly about the hogs, all their destruction and how they have 'run-off' all their deer.........

I can about guarantee that you get very little (or NO) response to this.

Plain and Simple, like jwal posted a few weeks ago, most of the properties that actually hold a huntable population of hogs year-round also have some of the best deer and turkey hunting available, as well!!!
Posted By: jsh1904

Re: Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/29/14 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Hogwild
Good Luck!!!

Even though there are several people that post on here and complain loudly about the hogs, all their destruction and how they have 'run-off' all their deer.........

Plain and Simple, like jwal posted a few weeks ago, most of the properties that actually hold a huntable population of hogs year-round also have some of the best deer and turkey hunting available, as well!!!

Or some ass is hoarding them all so they can play with his dogs grin
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/29/14 08:48 AM

You're from Huntsville. Why not save your money and hunt Bankhead. There are plenty of hogs and outside of deer season very little pressure.
Posted By: 9pointerbuck

Re: Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/29/14 10:03 PM

Matt thanks but we tried Bankhead several times with very little luck. We have takes to several GW who were very little help. Bankhead is a huge place. We are headed there again next week or so.

Thanks

Re: Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/30/14 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: jsh1904
Originally Posted By: Hogwild
Good Luck!!!

Or some ass is hoarding them all so they can play with his dogs grin

RIGHT! thumbup

And, unless I have missed a couple of posts.......there has not been any takers. either...... LOL

Except Matt!
And, I do think he is one of the few that is truly sincere in his efforts to get rid of the hogs in his area!
Posted By: BigGuy1

Re: Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/30/14 12:47 PM

I have a club in Thomasville. We are covered up with hogs. I sent you a PM. e-mail me at gtarlton@gulftel.com so we can discuss.

Re: Looking for a Hog Lease or Place to Hunt Hogs in South Alabama - 07/30/14 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: BigGuy1
I have a club in Thomasville. We are covered up with hogs. I sent you a PM. e-mail me at gtarlton@gulftel.com so we can discuss.

Kudos to ya, BigGuy! smile
© 2024 ALDEER.COM