Aldeer.com

club openings in bibb county

Posted By: 3blades

club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 06:04 PM

Hunting Club located in six mile, Alabama , (right outside of Montevallo) is looking for 3 members we have great deer on the property, it is a Westervelt lease but roughly 1250 acres, camp house and camp on sight, just mins away from Birmingham, and just 40 mins from downtown, this club has been managed very well for the past six years, 125 inches or better it has all sorts of hunting weather its hardwoods, pines, clear cuts, food plots, etc. , this lease is 2wd accessible, Kid friendly club, memberships are $1500 (calls for rules and details) 2 MATURE bucks a year and 3 does, honestly for the location and the price you cant beat this lease, ive hunted all over the country and the state and this is the best Alabama lease ive ever been in if you have any questions or comments Please call Cory 205-542-3081 P.S. last year we had a deer that scored 164 inches
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 06:53 PM

Y'all do any turkey only? I'm interested if so.

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 07:19 PM

used to but not any more, aint no turkeys left noway thanks to ol squeaky! lol
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 08:06 PM

If squeaky used to hunt it then it is bound to be good if he didn't kill them all.
Posted By: buckhunter2

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 08:20 PM

Pics of the 164" killed last year would probably generate some serious interest!

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 08:47 PM

oh its got em no doubt, i think the new clear cutting and the lease just changed hands has him searching for new stomping grounds. and theres 3 of us that will give the birds a hard time this season as well.
heard squeaky got his limit pretty quik down there when they gave him the property for the first 2 weeks. hope he left a few for seed smile
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 08:56 PM

I killed 3 off it with quickness in 2013 an left birds gobbling. A buddy of mine also got one so there were 4 birds killed off of it that year that I can confirm.The 2014 season wasn't near as good as I only killed two. Not sure what happened this year as I know I left plenty of birds in 2013 that it should have hunted much better this year. Granted I only hunted it 6 or so days but I wasn't seeing the sign nor the amount of turkey as I did in 2013.

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/10/14 09:07 PM

yea i rejoined this season. got out in 09 due to club leaders dropped the lease cause it was getting so high, they also had both tracts on each side of the main road. both sides had birds that gobbled good all year back in 07/08
seasons. [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img] [img:center][/img]
heres a few pics the guys sent me from the past couple of years [img:center][/img]

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/15/14 09:35 PM

come on guys, the ol lady aint gonna find out how much you spent on club dues, you cant keep hordin all that money and spending it on beach trips and home projects! lets do this!
Posted By: Para

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/16/14 06:37 AM

Please tell me more about the Camp house.
Is there cable or Sat TV? Indoor bath w/ shower?
Kitchen? Bunks? Do you have secure 4 wheeler storage?
Are the camp site large enough for a 34ft RV? Do they have septic and water?
Are there any Hogs on the land? Is this a year around use club for other game hunting?
Please also send me the rules.
Thanks , Para069
Posted By: Parker243

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/16/14 02:11 PM

PM sent

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/16/14 08:31 PM

No water or power, most members live close and do not stay over night, has a 20x12 shed for sign out area. Or four wheeler storage, if you have any questions please call Cory at 2055423081
Posted By: UARandy3

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/17/14 07:33 PM

Know how many members y'all will have once filled? Trying to find a second lease within an hour of home to hunt with my wife. This is a little farther than I hoped but may still be doable.

Thanks

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/17/14 09:57 PM

Should be 10 members total to fill the lease

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/22/14 04:58 PM

I visited this property today and will be joining. Looks to be a good piece of property and sounds like a good group of folks in it so far. Believe they're still looking to fill 1-2 spots.

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/22/14 06:13 PM

Man that's awesome, pm me if you need anything

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/22/14 07:54 PM

Thanks for your help and info! Looking forward to meeting you and the others this season.

Re: club openings in bibb county - 06/30/14 09:01 PM

Bump. This club still needs 2 members
Posted By: rtpatter

Re: club openings in bibb county - 07/01/14 03:35 PM

Just sent a PM inquiring about details

Re: club openings in bibb county - 07/01/14 07:28 PM

Pm answered
Posted By: M48scout

Re: club openings in bibb county - 07/02/14 09:31 PM

PM sent