Aldeer.com

Startup club in NE Conecuh County looking for 1 member

Posted By: rhino21

Startup club in NE Conecuh County looking for 1 member - 03/31/14 04:13 PM

We lease 669 acres NE of Evergreen AL in Conecuh county close to the Sepulga river. We have 3 members now and are looking for 1 more like minded member. Dues would be $ 1,500 per year and we would split the set up/food plot costs as they are incurred by 4 members. We leased this land the last month of the 2014 season and have several quality deer on camera and harvested a 180 pound 7 point, 175 pound 8 point, and 3 does. The land consists of thinned mature pines, large clear cut, and lots of hardwoods along the creek bottoms with many elevation changes. Piney woods creek borders the south of the lease with 3 branches that drain into it and run throughout the property. Good road system with 6 gates for access to the 9 food plots and fishing areas along piney woods creek. We do not have enough herd information to establish concrete harvest rules yet but will evolve Horn/Harvest rules over time with all members input. Will be up most weekends if anyone is interested in looking at the land.
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Startup club in NE Conecuh County looking for 1 member - 04/02/14 09:17 AM

Turkey rights?

Re: Startup club in NE Conecuh County looking for 1 member - 04/03/14 11:55 AM

PM sent about turkey rights

Re: Startup club in NE Conecuh County looking for 1 member - 04/10/14 01:17 PM

I will be up this weekend if anyone is interested in looking at the land.
Posted By: gobblebox

Re: Startup club in NE Conecuh County looking for 1 member - 04/10/14 05:32 PM

Can you PM me some info on the turkey rights,I hunt above Owassa off of county rd 29,thanks
© 2024 ALDEER.COM