Aldeer.com

Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow

Posted By: Letshunt

Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/11/24 08:15 PM

Opening Day deer hunt available for up to 3 hunters in Kansas Zone 5. This private farm will be yours from Sept 15-21st it is around 2800 acres of land and has a private 4 bedroom 2 bath house for your lodging. Everything is at the house bedding towels pillows etc. There are 6 shooting houses in proven locations but feel free to bring your own stands or blinds. This is not an outfitter hunt it will just be your group on the property. Deer are in a summer feeding pattern so movement is early morning and late afternoon. Doves are flying so feel free to bring your shotgun for some exciting shooting with huge bird numbers. This farm is available for only $3000 for the Monday-Friday opening week hunt. 3 guys can hunt Kansas with lodging included for only $1000 each. Let’s Hunt
Posted By: Grizztrick2

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/12/24 03:12 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Bulls eye

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/14/24 12:30 AM

Been on this hunt. Good quality do it yourself hunt for a great price. Good chance at a velvet buck. Accommodations were good. Big farm house with everything you need. The deer were there, the weather will be most likely warm with most sightings early and late in the day. My buddy blew it on a nice buck because he didn’t change out his primer after shooting a doe. I saw a shooter the last evening and it didn’t work out. Coulda killed a doe numerous times and chose not too. The dove were every where. Definitely bring your dove gun for afternoon hunting on the milo fields. Good fun hunt.
Posted By: riflejunkie

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/14/24 12:44 AM

pm sent
Posted By: Tree Dweller

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/15/24 09:55 AM

I've been to this area twice for muzzy season. Deer are relaxed, and you can nail a good one if you are fortunate.
Letshunt will take you around for orientation the afternoon before opening morning. Enjoyable hunt !
Posted By: Letshunt

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/16/24 01:10 AM

Thanks for the kind word tree dweller 👊🏻😎
Posted By: BrentsFX4

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/16/24 02:13 PM

What is the protocol for license and costs?
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/16/24 07:04 PM

Click on this link.

You have until April 26 to apply.

https://ksoutdoors.com/Hunting/Applications-and-Fees/Deer
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Kansas Muzzleloader/Bow - 04/18/24 05:19 AM

I’ve been on this trip and it’s worth every cent. Just the experience is worth what you pay. I got lucky and killed a good one, going back this year for a bigger one hopefully
© 2024 ALDEER.COM