Aldeer.com

Hunting Club

Posted By: Hibby

Hunting Club - 03/08/24 09:34 PM

Looking for a club near Montgomery County. Not really concerned with price. Please let me know what you got - 334-659-8610
Posted By: Hoss370

Re: Hunting Club - 04/28/24 05:05 PM

I have seen a guy post on Facebook. Off of Woodley road for $5500. i believe his name is John Williams
Posted By: Davyalabama

Re: Hunting Club - 04/28/24 07:33 PM

5500 did not include turkey rights
Posted By: ColeT

Re: Hunting Club - 04/29/24 12:16 PM

I’d be sure to avoid that one on Woolley road. There’s a reason all the original members are gone. The president will claim everyone was kicked out but it’s far from the truth. If you want reasons I would be glad to provide alot
Posted By: twaldrop4

Re: Hunting Club - 04/29/24 07:08 PM

🍿
Posted By: Kang

Re: Hunting Club - 05/01/24 01:09 AM

I was thinking about joining that club but now you are making me second guess myself. What's the deal?
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Hunting Club - 05/01/24 02:04 AM

Ain’t heard a lot of good things about Woodley road club. No personal experience but there have been some old threads on here it seems.
Posted By: Antlerfluke

Re: Hunting Club - 05/06/24 10:08 PM

Woodley Rd... Some guy named John or Jon. I, like others ALDeer members have heard some not so good things about this club. I wrote it off last year. Seems like the owner is more interested in maxing out what he/she can gain from the lease and really not interested in just getting a fair price and having the deer managed in a sensible manner. Something is up with Woodley Rd and I would not consider that club.

My 2 cents.
Posted By: Josh77

Re: Hunting Club - 05/08/24 03:22 PM

I have first hand knowledge of the club on Woodley Road, and John runs it exactly how I would if I was in charge. The property is loaded with deer and they target mature bucks only (4.5 or better). If you break the rules however, you will be kicked out. He is a very fair and honest guy and I will join his place if things ever go south on my lease.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM