Aldeer.com

Yellow Creek Hunt CLub

Posted By: dsquared

Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 05/30/23 03:03 PM

Anyone have any info on what used to be called Yellow creek Hunt club in Houston?
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 05/30/23 04:24 PM

Get a hold of Jeff “Burly” Burleson. Was $600 first year, $500 every year after that. I never was in it but know there’s been some good ones killed t
Posted By: bill

Re: Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 05/31/23 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by FreeStateHunter
Get a hold of Jeff “Burly” Burleson. Was $600 first year, $500 every year after that. I never was in it but know there’s been some good ones killed t

Is that the guy that sells Burly camo? If so, no one on this site is going to give him a penny for anything. He (allegedly) scammed several members here a few years ago on gun sales.

Re: Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 05/31/23 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by bill
Originally Posted by FreeStateHunter

Is that the guy that sells Burly camo? If so, no one on this site is going to give him a penny for anything. He (allegedly) scammed several members here a few years ago on gun sales.

That’s the one. I didn’t even know about the scam part on here, dude just seems like an all around sketchy guy. Having said that there’s actually a few good folks in that club.
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 06/23/23 06:28 PM

Pm sent
Posted By: RidgeRanger

Re: Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 06/24/23 01:13 PM

Is that The property near the water tank?

Re: Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 06/24/23 02:08 PM

Yeah, that’s where their sign in board is and they have a couple hundred acres there but most of it runs down that road off 63 going to the lake
Posted By: RidgeRanger

Re: Yellow Creek Hunt CLub - 06/24/23 03:50 PM

K, thanks.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM