Aldeer.com

Need 1 maybe 2

Posted By: JustHunt

Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 02:22 AM

Need 1-2 members in Pickens County. This is north Pickens around ashcraft corners area. Right at 2000 acres with a total of 16 members. Westervelt land so no baiting. Camper spots with water and power available. This is for for deer and turkey but I’ll be honest we already have 3-4 guys who turkey hunt pretty regular. We have cutover, different stages of pines, and hardwood bottoms along Lubbub creek. We kill 3.5 year old bucks and have plenty of deer. If you’re interested PM me and we can talk further.

I know this is said by every club you hear about but there’s no drama and there will be no drama. Hunting is supposed to be fun and we are gonna have fun. There’s a couple folks on here that will vouch for that.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 04:04 AM

If I wanted to hunt further from the house I would be all over this place. I’ve seen the pics and there’s some nice deer on that property.
Posted By: Stoney

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 04:50 PM

What are your dues?
Posted By: BigEd

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 05:43 PM

PM sent.

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 06:03 PM

I did not receive your PM

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Stoney
I did not receive your PM

He was referring to the op.

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 10:06 PM

What is -- op??
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 10:18 PM

What is -- op??

Original Poster….the person that started the thread
Posted By: DeerNutz0U812_

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 11:19 PM

What are your dues?
X2....No price on the add got errbody confrused.... crazy Now I wanna know how much it is.... laugh

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/28/23 11:22 PM

I have no issue telling anyone who pm’ s me the price. Too many people on here who try and put their opinions on posts like this so I didn’t post it
Posted By: quailman

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/29/23 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by JustHunt
I have no issue telling anyone who pm’ s me the price. Too many people on here who try and put their opinions on posts like this so I didn’t post it

Yep! Merica!!

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/29/23 12:11 AM

What are your dues?

Pm me and we can talk
Posted By: BradB

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/29/23 12:44 AM

Trying to get around the Aldeer peanut gallery I see lol A lot of folks on here do not know what market value is ie what a willing buyer/ seller would pay/sell each acting in what they perceive to be their best interest and without any duress. Gotta comment on how deer hunting ain’t worth that much. Probably cause they don’t have the discretionary income. I am considering bringing one person on my place next year and it would be an interesting to see the thread if I detailed my rules and what it would cost. But I can pretty much assure you I could find someone with limited time and adequate income that would jump all over it. Hope you find your match

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/29/23 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by BradB
Trying to get around the Aldeer peanut gallery I see lol A lot of folks on here do not know what market value is ie what a willing buyer/ seller would pay/sell each acting in what they perceive to be their best interest and without any duress. Gotta comment on how deer hunting ain’t worth that much. Probably cause they don’t have the discretionary income. I am considering bringing one person on my place next year and it would be an interesting to see the thread if I detailed my rules and what it would cost. But I can pretty much assure you I could find someone with limited time and adequate income that would jump all over it. Hope you find your match

True plenty of people with money ready to piss away. Half those are gonna be all in till brass tacks then you will be pissed off. The way it is.
Posted By: Booger

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/30/23 01:44 AM

Lots of big bucks killed around Ashcraft Corner over the years. If I wasn’t already in a club I’d take a hard look at this one. Hope you fill up with good members soon.
Posted By: stemwinder

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 05/30/23 12:52 PM

PM sent
Posted By: TideWJO

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 06/02/23 10:59 AM

Bump.
Posted By: TideWJO

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/04/23 03:33 PM

Hey guys. We are still looking for a couple of new members. This club is a group of great guys and we are all on the same page regarding the deer we want to harvest. The property has a good road system, through 2000+ acres and 20+ green fields. Camp is low drama and we have a walk in cooler, skinning shed, family atmosphere. In the 4 years I have been in the club we have taken some nice bucks. The guys that run the club do a great job and I trust them.
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/08/23 03:17 AM

^^
Sounds good - already got a spot - but sound good
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/10/23 02:35 PM

16 on 2000 acres? yall do nothing but deer drives?

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/11/23 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Whild_Bill
16 on 2000 acres? yall do nothing but deer drives?

Well we take donations if you want us to have fewer members. So unless you wanna donate or join your input isn’t really needed in this thread.

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/11/23 11:51 PM

We aren’t allowed to ask questions?

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/12/23 02:01 AM

Sure you can ask questions. But when you ask a question that is derogatory in nature it’s not really a question that needs to be answered. But I answered it for you.

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/12/23 02:55 AM

Not trying to be derogatory at all why would I? Nothing wrong with dog hunting deer. Good luck to you this year I hope y’all kill some biguns!

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/12/23 02:57 AM

Not sure where you are in Pickins but we used to kill some nice deer behind Eboneezer Church off hwy 82
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/12/23 10:06 PM

Ebenezer Church is off Highway 86.

Re: Need 1 maybe 2 - 07/12/23 10:55 PM

Yes that’s it hwy 86. Some big deer in that area never seen more rattle snakes there too
© 2024 ALDEER.COM