Aldeer.com

Website to purchase land

Posted By: gastoka

Website to purchase land - 12/01/22 09:33 PM

Is there a superior site that has the most available searchable properties for sale? Search criteria, particularly distance from my home is one function I would like.

Curious what folks have used and been successful with.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/01/22 10:46 PM

land watch
Posted By: bamacamp

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/02/22 12:10 PM

Agree with land watch. You can make an account and enter your specific preferences such as location, acres, price, etc and it will alert you when something hits the market.
Posted By: k bush

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/07/22 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by gatorbait154
land watch

This^^^^
Posted By: redgineer

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/07/22 07:26 PM

Agree on land watch. I also recommend getting a good realtor, they will find unlisted properties for you. Tracey Colburn at Whitetail Properties did an outstanding job for me. I thought realtors were a waste of time before dealing with him, because most of them are.
Posted By: gastoka

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/09/22 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by redgineer
Agree on land watch. I also recommend getting a good realtor, they will find unlisted properties for you. Tracey Colburn at Whitetail Properties did an outstanding job for me. I thought realtors were a waste of time before dealing with him, because most of them are.

Thanks for the feedback
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/10/22 02:39 AM

U can also try land.com and tuttland.com
Posted By: jake5050

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/10/22 09:28 PM

I can't believe what people are asking and getting for land right now.
Posted By: Buckwheat

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/11/22 01:47 PM

I've bought 2 farms through Southeastern Land Group....Dave Milton....Owner....Based in Dadeville, Ala. Good Folks.
Posted By: Buckshot77

Re: Website to purchase land - 12/22/22 01:37 AM

Land watch and Land Flip were 2 I used a lot. I could normally find the same piece of property on both sites. Usually one or the other had better pics or a more thought out description.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM