Aldeer.com

Looking for lease

Posted By: Tyler2045

Looking for lease - 08/11/22 02:43 AM

Hello everyone,
Hello I know this is not the best opening post and that I am late to the party but I am looking for a deer lease in the Mobile area up to 1.5 hours away. I just moved to Mobile from Missouri for a job, and I have always hunted private family land. I have been deer hunting for years and love deer camp and the connects and friends there. I would love to find something so if you know of a club and even a small piece of land that someone needs some help with I am willing to pay but also work for the right to hunt. Thank you for any help, Tyler Dixon
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Looking for lease - 08/11/22 03:09 AM

Ask around where u work also - lot of word of mouth may help

This will b large step down from Missouri 😀

Good luck !!
Posted By: turkey247

Re: Looking for lease - 08/11/22 03:37 AM

Shoot me a pm when you get a chance
Posted By: Tyler2045

Re: Looking for lease - 08/11/22 12:48 PM

Lol, Asking around at work is a new of the first things I started doing. I have not had much luck so far but only been here a week so I plan to keep trying. Thanks.
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Looking for lease - 08/11/22 03:44 PM

You will be in for a rude awakening coming from Missouri.
What is your budget?
Posted By: Snuffy

Re: Looking for lease - 08/11/22 03:57 PM

You are going to be sadly disappointed coming from Missouri.😳
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: Looking for lease - 08/11/22 05:38 PM

Send me a pm with your phone number. I may can help you find something
Posted By: blahblahblah

Re: Looking for lease - 08/13/22 02:32 AM

Second what everyone else said about the hunting. I will say that you will probably meet some great people on here who will try and help you out. I know I have.
Posted By: k bush

Re: Looking for lease - 08/15/22 12:29 PM

We have a tract right outside Grove Hill, 210 acres. Creek bottom, old gravel pit, small pond from gravel washing days (no fish), mixed Pine timber. If you're looking for a $/acre rate be prepared for sticker shock. It has a house to use as a camp a couple of miles away that influences the price. PM if interested.
Posted By: Semo

Re: Looking for lease - 08/16/22 11:50 AM

I did the same move in 2003. I found it easier to hunt the delta and some closer wmas if I wanted a quick hunt, but mostly I just loaded up and drove back to Missouri for deer. In my opinion I would save the club fees and use them for gas or jet fuel expenses getting back to "family land."

The real answer is to spend more time fishing! Enjoy your time in mobile. I loved living there.
Posted By: TurkeyJoe

Re: Looking for lease - 08/16/22 12:07 PM

Shoot me a pm Tyler if you want.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM