Aldeer.com

Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas

Posted By: denali3021

Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/11/22 07:43 PM

Looking for a quality club (doesn't need to be a trophy club) with good management around Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon, Bullock, Dallas county area for the 22-23 deer season. Turkey rights a plus, but not a deal breaker.
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/11/22 07:49 PM

Following this post. Will be very impressed if you come up on anything. Very sought after area
Posted By: Doeslayer44

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/11/22 08:59 PM

Do not repeat do not join crossroad hunting club in south Montgomery county. We already had his advertisement pulled off AFOA website the guy running it is a crooked guy.
Posted By: Bmyers142

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/12/22 01:02 AM

Doeslayer.... Pm to you
Posted By: Bamajoz

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/13/22 07:40 PM

Before anyone joins a club around the Ft Deposit area (with less than 8 members) that is a little over 1200 acres, PM me the name of the club and I will let u know whether or not you need to avoid it like the plague, actually the plague would feel like a better experience. I am not going to air dirty laundry in a public forum, but if I can prevent someone from experiencing a horrible mistake I will. I know they need members and I am trying to warn people before someone commits..
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/14/22 01:51 AM

^^^wow. That must have been rough.
Posted By: Bamajoz

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/14/22 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
^^^wow. That must have been rough.

The entire membership changed over every year for the last three years with the exception of the president...if that is any clue
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/14/22 02:43 AM

The clue doeslayer is speaking about is no longer being run by the same person. I am taking over the lease, changing the club name, and we will be establishing a much needed property/game management plan. I was just given the lease this past Friday, so I am still working out details, but feel free to reach out to me. I’ll be putting up a post in the next few days with details.
Posted By: hogfish78

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/15/22 12:06 PM

Just curious is said person that was running the club going to still be a member?
Posted By: Doeslayer44

Re: Looking in Montgomery, Lowndes, Macon Dallas areas - 03/15/22 12:51 PM

No he is no longer associated with the club.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM