Aldeer.com

Hunting Club: Looking For ‘21/‘22 Deer Season

Posted By: NWALJM

Hunting Club: Looking For ‘21/‘22 Deer Season - 12/18/20 05:21 AM

As the title says, I’m starting my search now for a hunting club opening for next year’s deer season. I live in Hartselle, AL (Morgan County), would like to keep the drive about an hour in any direction. Highly prefer a club that has well established rules and enforces them. My budget is tops out at $900 for dues.

If you will or may possibly have a club opening for next deer season that fits the above description I’d love to know about it.
Posted By: Stoney

Re: Hunting Club: Looking For ‘21/‘22 Deer Season - 01/13/21 04:48 PM

Going to be real hard to find a real good club with club house, green fields and great members for under $900
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: Hunting Club: Looking For ‘21/‘22 Deer Season - 01/13/21 05:23 PM

Going to be real hard to find a real good club with club house, green fields and great members for under $900

EDIT: I'm going to redact my original response to your post because I've had some time to cool off and what I said was not very gentlemanly of me.

However, I do want to address a couple of things:

1) No where in the original post did I mention wanting a club house, green fields, or even a "real good club".
2) I've been in plenty of clubs in Alabama that had good deer hunting, no club house, and even a few green fields for about half of that $900 price tag. I'm sorry you've been overpaying.
3) Finally, what business is it of yours what someone else wants to spend on anything?

Posted By: CRUTCHJD76

Re: Hunting Club: Looking For ‘21/‘22 Deer Season - 01/13/21 06:19 PM

😳😳
© 2024 ALDEER.COM