Aldeer.com

Warrior Met Coal Permit Info

Posted By: MMSTAKS

Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 10/13/20 05:21 PM

Does anyone have any info on who I could contact seeking a permit for Warrior Met Coal property?
Looking to extend my lease if I can gain access. I have called and emailed per their website - but only received the generic "someone will be back in touch" response.

Any help is appreciated!
Posted By: brett.smith

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 10/15/20 06:52 PM

you not getting one most in likely. do like everyone in brookwood and poach it. lots of road hunters around that area
Posted By: BentBarrel

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 10/15/20 08:48 PM

As far as I know, they are like the rest of the coal companies.....they don’t lease/permit for hunting.

There are exceptions, but you must have VERY good connections.
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 11/06/20 12:36 AM

I have the best connection! No Hunting no matter who you are.
Posted By: tidenate

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 11/07/20 01:01 PM

BB is correct. I work for WMC and manage a large area of surface operations for the company. I’m a big hunter and can’t get close to a permit. I’ll start chasing poachers in the next couple weeks, and there’s a bunch of em... these crazy folks will park crossways in a haul road and wait for one to cross the road, gun hanging out the window, and usually have a pile of stolen copper or scrap metal in the back of the truck. I’ve found cameras, climbers, tinks scent bombs, you name it scattered along our pump and pipeline access roads.
Posted By: crocker

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 11/09/20 09:35 PM

This is exactly why I ask the companies I lease from why they would want to jack the price up on somebody that has been leasing from them for 20 years.....They don't have to put up with this type stuff. We risked our lives and acted a fool years ago and stopped the dope dealing, tearing down gates, spotlighting, etc for them.
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 11/25/20 04:02 AM

I hear you Crocker but the truth is that hunting in this state is big $. There are lots of folks with big $ who like to hunt too. Afraid it’s only going to get worse. Land is a valuable resource and corporate land owners (Weyerhaeuser,KC, westervelt, etc) know how to squeeze out every dime.

Hold on to what you have. The line behind you waiting for your land is long.
Posted By: BentBarrel

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 11/25/20 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Big Bore

Obviously....... not quite the best connection.
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 11/25/20 07:54 PM

I hear you Crocker but the truth is that hunting in this state is big $. There are lots of folks with big $ who like to hunt too. Afraid it’s only going to get worse. Land is a valuable resource and corporate land owners (Weyerhaeuser,KC, westervelt, etc) know how to squeeze out every dime.

Hold on to what you have. The line behind you waiting for your land is long.

^^^Truth has been spoken.
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Warrior Met Coal Permit Info - 11/26/20 02:43 AM

Same. I have a very high up connection and it’s a no go.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM