Aldeer.com

Gees Bend/Alberta Club

Posted By: Runningdeer

Gees Bend/Alberta Club - 08/04/20 12:48 PM

Just passing along.......please direct all inquiries to the contact provided below.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Gees Bend/Alberta Club - 09/17/20 01:45 AM

I wonder if this is the same Chilatchee Creek club I was a member for a year about 22 years ago? Great area and great guys back then. They had tried to get my Father in law to join for years and he finally told them he would pay the dues if the member ship was put in my name. I hunted it a total of one time because I love the place I already had to hunt which was closer to drive for me. I told my FIL not to join again since neither of us were going to hunt it. Something happened with the lease about twenty years ago and a lot of the guys got out, but that wouldn't affect the hunting, which is above average. It had been well managed for a number of years. The club I was in was well over 1000 acres so I bet it is the same property but just not as much land.

For all you guys that are wanting good land in Dallas County or Wilcox County, this is certainly worth a look.
Posted By: James

Re: Gees Bend/Alberta Club - 09/17/20 02:27 AM

Could be the same, but there is another club little further north (with same name) This club is still around thousand acres, It was around 2 thousand acres up until about 7 years ago. Oh yeah it's full now though 😉
Posted By: Morris

Re: Gees Bend/Alberta Club - 09/17/20 05:01 AM

Not a club but I remember camping at Chilatchee Creek campground. Many years ago hunting Army Corp land I believe.
Posted By: James

Re: Gees Bend/Alberta Club - 09/17/20 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by Morris
Not a club but I remember camping at Chilatchee Creek campground. Many years ago hunting Army Corp land I believe.

They just paved that rd this year (might've been late December) and it gets used a lot for drag racing 🤣
© 2024 ALDEER.COM