Aldeer.com

New Club in Choctaw County.

Posted By: BayedUp

New Club in Choctaw County. - 06/16/20 05:34 PM

I’ve recently got a lease in Choctaw County due to the previous group having to drop it for financial reasons. The property is a little under 3000 acres of mostly swamp bottom with a little high ground. We plan to have 8-10 long term and like minded members to keep the pressure low and allow bucks to reach maturity. Dues will be $3100 per year. The property has been Managed for Mature deer for the last 15 years and this club will continue to manage for mature deer. The turkey hunting is poor due to the lack of mature timber but the deer population is very high. This is a new club and there will be rules in place and agreed on before joining. The rules will be followed by all members not just a select few. If you have trouble following rules or like to stir up trouble then this is not going to be the club for you. If you are interested in possibly becoming a member pm me your Name and phone number and I will give you a call and we will talk about it.
Posted By: Droptine-13

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 06/16/20 05:48 PM

Sounds like a good deal
Posted By: abolt300

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 06/16/20 06:03 PM

Congrats on finding a place. I know you've been looking for a while. First question... how bad does it flood and what % of the property, acreage wise, has been lost/underwater during the recent high water events last season and this past spring?
Posted By: Antlerfluke

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 06/18/20 02:58 PM

Awesome. Great luck!!

Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 06/18/20 11:50 PM

Pm sent

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 06/19/20 02:12 AM

Sorry for the late responses but I’m calling people in order of the pms I have received and will be showing the land to a couple guys tomorrow that I have hunted with in a different club a few years ago. I will know after this weekend how many memberships I have left to fill.

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 06/28/20 02:52 AM

I thought I had all the spots filled but two of the guys just lost their jobs this week and aren’t going to be able to join. So I’m looking for two more members to make it 8.
Posted By: Ant67

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 07/04/20 10:35 PM

Where is the land located?

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 07/07/20 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ant67
Where is the land located?

I’m not gonna go into much detail on here. If you are interested send me your name and number and I will give you a call.

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 08/06/20 09:32 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5DW3v4u.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jUTnkid.jpg[/img]

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 08/06/20 10:04 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: booner

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 08/06/20 10:15 PM

Camp house?

Re: New Club in Choctaw County. - 08/06/20 11:27 PM

Yes. It’s nothing special. Just a place to cook sleep and shower.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM