Aldeer.com

Shelby County Club taking members

Posted By: basspro527

Shelby County Club taking members - 06/14/20 08:49 PM

Calera Sportsman in Shelby County is taking members, we have 5200 acres of mixed hardwoods and pine, the property is gorgeous this part of Shelby County has creek bottoms and bluffs that you wouldn’t believe. Waxahatchee Creek is on the backside of the property and we have a few sounder of pigs in spring and solo boars on winter. The turkey hunting is amazing and the deer hunting is strong. So we have started taking new direction in the club in the past few years with stricter rules, 20 in main beam 8 point and no does on green fields till after Jan 31st. We have a nice rut we are in between two rut lines on the map if you believe the map, but it seems like we do, because usually the week around Christmas and the a late Jan rut happens. We have 3 parcels about 2 miles apart and it helps break up the members. We have 50 members and 5200 acres, so people get scared by the number but if someone had 600 acres and six members people feel better about it for some reason. I have never had pressure issues, the roads are great and we have a clubhouse with walk in freezer, this club is the best value ever at
$725, I want it to go up to be honest. The deer hunting is strong good quality bucks are killed and the genetics are awesome, you see does 8/10 hunts on green fields and it will only get better with our stricter guidelines. Corn is welcome, and I live across the street from the property and I often fill the bed up of the Ranger and pour it through the fields. Our green fields are solid and shooting house are pretty nice and there are tons of them. Let me know if you want a tour of the property!
Posted By: oldandwise

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 06/14/20 08:54 PM

How much?

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 06/14/20 08:57 PM

Posted By: Spotchaser8

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 06/14/20 09:46 PM

I’ll second basspro, I’ve been in the club 3 years and it’s a very nice club, with really nice people in it. I think we are on the right path to produce some extremely nice deer in the next 2-3 years.
Posted By: getting old

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 06/14/20 10:53 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Monksjunk

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 12/06/20 02:26 PM

Is membership still open or to late in this year's season?

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 12/14/20 03:57 PM

We are full for 20/21 bit check with us after season for openings.
Posted By: BJB

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 12/15/20 05:21 PM

Hello I'm Brad. I'm interested in joining the club when an opening becomes available, Hope you have a Merry Christmas- Brad
Posted By: carter31

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 12/16/20 06:35 PM

Interested in joining.Contact if opening's are available.Thanks.John
Posted By: Boater4Life

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 01/05/23 12:54 PM

Hey Basspro527, do you guys have openings again? Also, are you the club on hwy 145 between Wilsonville and clanton?
Posted By: CHEESE

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 01/05/23 06:33 PM

If you still have openings for next year I am interested in joining. Please let me know
Posted By: Goose

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 01/08/23 02:42 AM

Pm aent
Posted By: Hawk103161

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 01/23/23 04:39 PM

Very interested..Thanks Hawk
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 02/19/23 02:21 PM

Sounds like a great place if you would cut the member numbers by 2/3 and triple the dues
Posted By: Muddawg

Re: Shelby County Club taking members - 02/21/23 02:25 PM

Hi Mr. Taylor,

Please let me know of any opening for the 23-24 season. Thank you for your consideration. I’m a grandpa now and it looks like your club is safe and family oriented.

Alan Thompson
205 790-4310
Email muddawg@mac.com
© 2024 ALDEER.COM