Aldeer.com

South West Alabama Club

Posted By: BayedUp

South West Alabama Club - 03/06/20 04:57 PM

I’m looking for a low member, low pressure, managed hunting club in the following counties. Choctaw, Washington, Sumter, Clarke, Marengo, Wilcox, Dallas, or Greene.
I prefer it to be in the River Swamp but I’m open to other areas. Property must include Deer, Turkey, and Hog Rights. Im mostly looking for a club that’s loaded with hogs but also has good good deer and turkey hunting. I’m already in a good Club on the Tombigbee but Due to adding more members and rule changes that are focused away from only killing mature 4.5 and older bucks I’m searching for another property. I’m staying in the one I’m in but just looking to join another club. I don’t mind spending really good money for the right club. I know that the type of club I’m looking for doesn’t have to advertise on the rare occasion they have an opening so if there isn’t an opening I’m looking to get on a waiting list. If you have a club or know of one that resembles what I’m looking for please pm me any information that you have. Thanks
[Linked Image]
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: South West Alabama Club - 03/07/20 01:10 PM

What club are you hunting in now on the river.

Re: South West Alabama Club - 03/07/20 02:04 PM

It doesn’t have a name. I have hunted the property for the last 7 years. But it was sold last year and a couple of the new members like to shoot every time they go and the quality is subject to go down so I’m trying to find another place of equal quality before it ends up being an average club for Alabama
Posted By: Birdman83

Re: South West Alabama Club - 03/08/20 02:57 AM

Sent you a p.m
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: South West Alabama Club - 03/08/20 02:52 PM

I understand that. I’m trying to find some more land myself in that area close to what I have already. If I do I’ll let you know

Re: South West Alabama Club - 03/15/20 11:35 AM

I’m still looking.
Posted By: Radaralph

Re: South West Alabama Club - 03/17/20 01:09 PM

Sent you a PM
© 2024 ALDEER.COM