Aldeer.com

North East KY Deer Lease

Posted By: bigbonner

North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 12:59 PM

I am new to the forum .
I have 200 + acres in North East KY for lease to three hunters for 2019 deer season.
I live on the front corner of my farm and I want the persons who lease to know that I am easily found .
I am asking $5000 for three hunters for 2019 Deer season. ( Averages out to $1666 per hunter)
I have no lodging yet , may make arrangements in the future. May have a place for a camper.
I have no stands in place as I always hunted from the ground. I will put up two of the Rural King tripod stands after I lease.
This is not a hunt club and is a private lease.
I do run some cattle on my farm plus some other acreage.
You can come and meet me in person and I will show you my farm anytime you want .
My farm has never been leased before , only me or my son has hunted my farm.
Light hills and a ATV would be best so you can get to the best places fast . It is over a mile to the back part of my farm.
There are no bears , bad snakes or hogs on my farm.
Over 1000+ acres that lays all around the back part of my farm that it non farmed land and only a few of the land owners hunt .
5 acres of soybeans with 18 acres of tender mixed grass hay fields in the front .
I can not guarantee hunting success but there are some great deer here.
This would be a great place for a family to hunt.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Posted By: Morris

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 02:04 PM

What county?

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 02:10 PM

Bath County
Zip code is 40360
Zone 2
Posted By: Clem

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 05:18 PM

Welcome, bigbonner! Sounds like a nice tract. Is the lease only for deer or does it include bear, turkey or other?

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 05:53 PM

Just 2019 deer season
I would include fall turkey if anyone hunts turkeys in the fall.
There of plenty of turkeys and I plan on making a spring turkey lease next spring.
I bed down silage corn and take corn silage with my tractor and loader bucket up to feed my cows in the winter . Turkey's stay at my silage after I open the pile up and start feeding and eating what falls off my loader.
At times there is over 150 turkeys scattered around waiting on their chance to eat.

There is no bears here no hogs or bad poisonous snakes

I have a couple of Youtube videos of my farm
. I don't know if I am allowed to post them on here or not . I would be glad to post them.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 07:56 PM

I call dibs on the turkey lease next spring
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by foldemup
I call dibs on the turkey lease next spring

Casey you gonna have a KY spring turkey lease. I’m gonna let you have my spot in Todd Cty grin

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 08/30/19 10:00 PM

Me or my son has been the only ones to hunt and during turkey season you will hear them gobble all around . I can sit on my porch and hear them gobble real close at daylight, maybe 300 yards on a hill.
Turkeys in my barns , driveway and fields perched on my gates along the main road and about causes wreck from cars stopping to look at them. They have been right up to my front porch. I seen two bearded hens in with the other hens .
I have tried to take pictures but my cheap camera they look like black dots.
If someone want Deer and turkey we can talk about wheeling and dealing. Any deals agreed on will be made at my house on my farm.

Re: North East KY Deer Lease - 10/23/19 10:21 AM

Lease is still available
I have lowered my price to $4500 for rifle season for three hunters. I may include 5 days of spring 2020 turkey hunting .
© 2024 ALDEER.COM