Aldeer.com

Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks?

Posted By: bgdaddy5

Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 08/03/19 05:12 PM

Curious on club or area where 140 class or better bucks??
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 08/03/19 05:43 PM

Your just a little late because I have filled all my openings. I can't say we will kill a 140 or better every year but it want because we don't have those type deer. Our first year produced a 144 and had pictures of a couple more that would scare 140.
Posted By: crocker

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 08/04/19 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by bgdaddy5
Curious on club or area where 140 class or better bucks??

What area of the state you looking for?

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 08/25/19 03:01 AM

Around the Arlington/ Catherine area.
Posted By: Mtn_Hunter

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 08/25/19 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by bgdaddy5
Around the Arlington/ Catherine area.

There's 1 spot opening up in Squeaky's club in Thomasville, AL if you're interested.

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/19/19 09:12 PM

PM me info
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/20/19 04:25 PM

That spot has been filled.
Posted By: Stickers

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/27/19 02:00 AM

Look in TX and KS.
Or Spend less than the dues , travel,lodging,utilities, seed ,fertilize , stands, etc. they want for those clubs in AL and you can kill one in a week in those states and be done with it if it has to be a 140" deer.

My experience with clubs in Al are about just being in camp, being outdoors, working the property. If I had to see a 140 " deer to stay in a club, there would be a lot of changing over my time as a hunter.

Good luck with your search.
Posted By: alabamaoutdoorfu

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/29/19 06:32 PM

A lot of truth in that...lol
Posted By: CrappieMan

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/30/19 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Stickers
Look in TX and KS.
Or Spend less than the dues , travel,lodging,utilities, seed ,fertilize , stands, etc. they want for those clubs in AL and you can kill one in a week in those states and be done with it if it has to be a 140" deer.

My experience with clubs in Al are about just being in camp, being outdoors, working the property. If I had to see a 140 " deer to stay in a club, there would be a lot of changing over my time as a hunter.

Good luck with your search.

This is about as spot on as it gets
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/30/19 01:52 AM

There are usually a couple of 140" + bucks killed on our club each year and there are several nocturnals that are better than that. Almost any place in Bama has a few good bucks.
Posted By: mike35549

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/30/19 02:34 AM

If you are talking about a club where you will have a chance (at least one 140" buck has been seen on the property each year) you can find those clubs in AL if you look. If you are talking about a club where most of the bucks killed every year will be 140" bucks that place does not exsist in AL.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Looking for Club 140 class and above bucks? - 09/30/19 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by mike35549
If you are talking about a club where you will have a chance (at least one 140" buck has been seen on the property each year) you can find those clubs in AL if you look. If you are talking about a club where most of the bucks killed every year will be 140" bucks that place does not exsist in AL.

Those places do exist, but they have a really big fence around them and the only way to get past that fence is by throwing a chit-load of $ at it.....and then you won't really be able to brag about it anyway because it was in 'the big pen'.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM