Aldeer.com

Franklin County hunting club

Posted By: BigBuck10

Franklin County hunting club - 07/29/19 05:07 PM

. . whiteoak hunting club has a few openings. We have around 2,000 acres mostly mature pines. The club was started in the late seventies currently we have 24 members,some never hunt. We have a clubhouse on site. We have a hot breakfast most Saturday mornings during hunting season, we do like to eat. The club is located on county road 21 and 247 close to cedar creek. We will be at club this Saturday August 3. If anybody is interested send me a private message. The dues are 600.00 a year.
Posted By: HConnor7

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 07/29/19 08:55 PM

Hello - I just oved back to Alabama and I am very interestedin joining your club and would like to learn more

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 07/30/19 02:09 AM

If you want to send me your cell number and give me a good time to call I will give you a call.
Posted By: specialk

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 07/30/19 02:28 AM

PM sent

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 08/02/19 09:20 PM

Sry I never got a pm
Posted By: TimHarrison

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 08/03/19 08:37 PM

BigBuck I would like to talk to you about the opening in your hunting club.
Posted By: JaceWolf

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 10/02/19 10:50 AM

Hello

I don’t have the cash to join but I’m the Advance Disposal Driver who delivered your dumpster and I just have to say how well kept and just gorgeous your club is. This is definitely one of the nicest clubs I’ve delivered to thus far.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 10/03/19 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by JaceWolf
Hello

I don’t have the cash to join but I’m the Advance Disposal Driver who delivered your dumpster and I just have to say how well kept and just gorgeous your club is. This is definitely one of the nicest clubs I’ve delivered to thus far.

Thats a kind gesture, good for you sir thumbup
Posted By: remlap

Re: Franklin County hunting club - 10/03/19 11:49 AM

pm sent
© 2024 ALDEER.COM