Areas we are interested in

1. Marengo County
2. Dallas County
3. Lowndes County
4. North Clark county
5. Wilcox County
6. Sumter County
7. Greene County

Please let me know if you have something that would work.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Need a good lease - 07/24/19 09:43 PM

Strong first post.....at least youre not asking for much. That should be an easy find. How much land you looking for?
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: Need a good lease - 07/24/19 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
Strong first post.....at least youre not asking for much. That should be an easy find. How much land you looking for?

Lol
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Need a good lease - 07/24/19 11:01 PM

Awesome !!!
Posted By: Reptar

Re: Need a good lease - 07/24/19 11:21 PM

I would suggest you reach out to Squeaky. I think he's got a post about his property in Thomasville. If that isn't a fit he might can steer you in the right direction.
Posted By: MexicoWhitetails

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 12:26 PM

i would like it to be 1000-2000 acres
Posted By: Out back

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 12:35 PM

Do you have a minimum square foot, or required amenities, for the camp house?
Perhaps a chef? Full time wait staff?
Posted By: auburn17

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 12:38 PM

Here you go, 1,667 acres in Marengo County:

http://www.afoa.org/hunt.htm
Posted By: turkey247

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 12:40 PM

Zach1982!! Back again.

Do I still hunt for free if I find it?

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 12:42 PM

No just a camp house with good hunting. I figured its best to explain in detail what your looking for. Being on this site for 1 day I get the picture that there are a lot of people that talk about what they want. I am actually looking for what I described. The property does not have to have all the boxes checked off but a couple of them would be nice.
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 01:01 PM

I would look west in the Mississippi delta
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 01:03 PM

I made a post a few years ago with most of the things you listed above looking for just a hunting club membership not a lease. I offered up to $6000 a year plus $1000 finders fee for the person that got me in the club. I still haven’t found a club from here.
Posted By: k bush

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 01:04 PM

PM sent

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by MexicoWhitetails
Being on this site for 1 day

Why the new handle?

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 01:27 PM

New Handle?

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 01:27 PM

I may not find one here either but figured I would try

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 02:24 PM

New Handle?

Yeah. Just curious.

Can I hunt for free if I find it? Like last time.

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 02:34 PM

what is a new handle?
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 02:47 PM

what is a new handle?

There was a user by the name of Zach1982 and they created the thread below. He also hunted in Mexico.

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2184323&page=1

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 02:56 PM

Ha Ha yes that's me, I haven't been on hear since 2017! I forgot all my information so I had to create another account. I'm back looking again.
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Need a good lease - 07/25/19 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Reptar
I would suggest you reach out to Squeaky. I think he's got a post about his property in Thomasville. If that isn't a fit he might can steer you in the right direction.

I can't help him unfortunately! He's looking for turn key property which is as rare as hen teeth in this state. I do/did know of some avaibiable land that meets his acreage requirements but the rest of the bxes go unchecked.Our area doesn't offer big deer anyway grin grin
Posted By: auburn17

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Squeaky

I can't help him unfortunately! He's looking for turn key property which is as rare as hen teeth in this state. I do/did know of some avaibiable land that meets his acreage requirements but the rest of the bxes go unchecked.Our area doesn't offer big deer anyway grin grin

The piece on afoa.org that I posted above is exactly what he’s looking for, camp house and all
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by auburn17
Originally Posted by Squeaky

The piece on afoa.org that I posted above is exactly what he’s looking for, camp house and all

Well unfortunately that place is not what he's looking for. He has already tried that property and reported it did not have any deer. He made a pretty lengthy post about it and there must be some truth to it. It seems to be available every year. That is a big red flag for me when I see a property re-listed year after year.
Posted By: Capt CB

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 02:53 AM

We have 1100 Acres on the Tombigbee River North of Coffeeville in Clarke County. This is out third year of managing the property for mature bucks. Out neighbors also manage, so we have good genes going. How many spots are you looking for? Give me a call @ 251-454-6739. Chris Bryant

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 03:21 AM

I leased the place for two years. My friend leased the place the third year. Lots of deer, hog, etc. we never killed a big deer. Good people that own it. Just looking for bigger deer
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 02:12 PM

I leased the place for two years. My friend leased the place the third year. Lots of deer, hog, etc. we never killed a big deer. Good people that own it. Just looking for bigger deer

If you’re looking for big deer, and you live in Tuscaloosa, you are looking in the wrong direction.

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 10:34 PM

I’m not looking in Tuscaloosa. Reread the post I made
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 11:33 PM

Thinking he meant you need to look north, not the places you listed
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Need a good lease - 07/26/19 11:38 PM

Or West
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Need a good lease - 07/27/19 12:23 AM

Yes
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Need a good lease - 07/27/19 12:33 AM

I’m not looking in Tuscaloosa. Reread the post I made

Maybe you should re-read mine.
Posted By: twaldrop4

Re: Need a good lease - 07/27/19 02:10 AM

You sure he needs to get away from Tuscaloosa.

Re: Need a good lease - 07/27/19 02:49 AM

Wasting y’alls time. Seeing how he posted this about 7 times with his original handle. The one he oddly forgot about, saying he was new to the site, before I reminded him.

Re: Need a good lease - 07/27/19 03:42 AM

Turkey 247 seems how you have these messages where I said I was new to the site. No where did I say that I was new to the site. I said in plain English I haven’t been on here since 2017. The reason I haven’t been on here since then was because we found a place on here. And it didn’t work out. I don’t waste anybody’s time. Apparently you don’t have what we are looking for so doesn’t seem to me that your in the right conversation.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Need a good lease - 07/27/19 03:43 AM

Hope you find a good place. Don’t give up

Re: Need a good lease - 07/27/19 03:44 AM

Being on this site one day meaning I registered for one day since 2017
© 2024 ALDEER.COM