Aldeer.com

North FL & South GA Clubs

Posted By: BamaGrad85

North FL & South GA Clubs - 04/18/19 12:45 AM

I have checked in to several clubs within 100 miles of J'ville FL. both in FL & GA. The setups they use are a joke. Every club around here let's you pick either 2 or 3 spots on the property for your personal use period. No one else can hunt within 350 to 400 yards of said locations. These spots are good for the whole season. Several don't even use a sign out board. When I suggested planting green fields with shooting houses on them and use a sign out board utilizing first come, first sign out I was told that wasn't fair. They bait like crazy and every one of them stated they had hog problems. Is this normal nowadays? If so. I'm in search of a club in southeast AL for both deer & turkey hunting. I probably will only get to hunt Thanksgiving week and one week in January if I'm lucky. Can anyone help an old man out?
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: North FL & South GA Clubs - 04/18/19 03:07 AM

That's what hunting clubs in AL will become if the baiting bill passes. It's the natural evolution of a club when legalized baiting is introduced.
Posted By: coach41

Re: North FL & South GA Clubs - 04/18/19 03:50 AM

Before I put up with that, I'd just go hunt Kings Bay or drive a couple hours up to Ft. Stewart. Occasionally Rayonier or Weyerhaeuser has a few small pieces available from Clinch County and east of there. A lot of dog hunting in those areas, but you may a decent place if you keep looking.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: North FL & South GA Clubs - 04/18/19 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by hunterbuck
That's what hunting clubs in AL will become if the baiting bill passes. It's the natural evolution of a club when legalized baiting is introduced.

That's a good point. "It's my corn! back off!"
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: North FL & South GA Clubs - 04/18/19 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Remington270
Originally Posted by hunterbuck

That's a good point. "It's my corn! back off!"

Exactly.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM