Aldeer.com

Traditions hunting club

Posted By: Traditions

Traditions hunting club - 04/07/19 01:22 AM

Traditions hunting club is looking for a few members for the upcoming season , we have 800 acres and are located in Sumter county we have deer , hog and turkey on the property. Dues are 1200 per year , and the time to join is now , we do not have a general club house but there are a few trailers that are available for rent and also have room for you to bring your own camper with power and water hook ups ready , we do have a large skinning shed that is a concret pad that’s covered and plenary of room to process your harvest. On the property we have several shooting houses and stands throughout , we have 11 food plots total , general rules witch I will go over with serious inquires total members would be no more than 8 , this is a family oriented club so leave your drama at home all state and federal laws will apply . We are a newer growing club . THANKS
Posted By: Bamaturkeykilla

Re: Traditions hunting club - 04/07/19 02:36 AM

Where in Sumter are you?

Re: Traditions hunting club - 04/07/19 02:44 AM

York /Cuba area
Posted By: Bamaturkeykilla

Re: Traditions hunting club - 04/07/19 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Traditions
York /Cuba area

No shiiit? So I am. I'm on the South side of hwy 80. Where is this property? I'd be interested in joining cuz I already have a camp.
Posted By: Morris

Re: Traditions hunting club - 04/07/19 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bamaturkeykilla
Originally Posted by Traditions
York /Cuba area

No shiiit? So I am. I'm on the South side of hwy 80. Where is this property? I'd be interested in joining cuz I already have a camp.

Re: Traditions hunting club - 04/07/19 02:19 PM

Property is south of 80 in Cuba down around Brunson 5 , camp is north of 80.by about 2 miles
© 2024 ALDEER.COM