Aldeer.com

Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri etc

Posted By: bdw32

Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri etc - 02/12/19 04:46 PM

If anyone is interested in going in on a lease, needs another member out of state, or maybe has a place they’d be willing to sell a hunt I’d appreciate any leads. Not really wanting to do an outfitter just hoping to hunt 2-3 days somewhere with big bucks. Not interested in meat hunting or shooting anything under a trophy.
Not completely against an outfitter I just don’t want to spend a ton of money on one and it end up a crap show like some have mentioned here before.
I’ve found a few places available to lease in each state, would just need some like minded folks to go in on it.

If anyone knows of an opportunity let me know please. Thanks
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri etc - 02/12/19 05:55 PM

If you decided to try an outfitter; what is your budget?

Re: Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri etc - 02/12/19 06:40 PM

Really depends. I don’t want to go somewhere where I pay to hunt then turn around and have to pay some trophy fee and I’m not interested in a high fence. I’d be willing to do 2-4K for an outfitter if it was a good fit.
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri etc - 02/12/19 08:44 PM

I may consider doing something with one of my Southern IL farms. I need to down size in that state and focus more of my resources closer to home or simply save money. I'm unsure what I would be willing to do at this time as I am still considering my options. This farm has been very good to me over the years. I have personally killed a 168, 160 and a couple high 30's low 40's off it. I have had the farm for 5 or 6 years now and have killed 4 year old or older deer off it. If interested shoot me a PM with exactly what you are looking for and willing to pay.

Mike
Posted By: Hix14

Re: Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri etc - 02/12/19 09:39 PM

Don't mean to cut in, but I'd like to know about this Southern Illinois farm as well. I lease a farm in Southern Il. The town of Vienna. It hasn't been what it's supposed to be. Tons of deer, but mostly 130 class deer. Sighting of a 150 class deer maybe once a year. We bow hunt it only. I may be interested in joining another farm lease up there. I live 20 miles west of Birmingham, Al.

Re: Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri etc - 02/12/19 10:09 PM

Pm sent squeaky
© 2024 ALDEER.COM