Aldeer.com

6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN

Posted By: RFHC

6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 03/30/18 05:36 PM

I’ve got 6200 acres in Hardin county. 7 spots currently available. We manage predominantly for deer. Property is loaded with deer. This will be our second season out there. It’s $2100 per hunter (includes wife and kids). You get 2 bucks and for turkeys total. Guest are limited to immediate family of either you, your wife, or kids and must hunt directly with you. Bucks need to be 4.5 yrs or older. we do have an antler restriction as well (bucks must meet one of the following 18.5” main beam, 17” inside spread, or 4.5” bases) . Lodging is available or you can bring a camper. Good road systems. A mix of timber/cover types. Mature hardwoods/ hardwood regen thickets/pines, big fields. We have 42 food plots currently. No turkey only spots available. Will most likely have 25 paying hunters on the property. Serious inquires only please. Private message me for more details.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 03/30/18 06:44 PM

How many non-paying members are there?
Posted By: Atoler

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 03/31/18 01:30 AM

what was the reason behind 1/3 of the members getting out? Were they single guys by chance?
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 03/31/18 07:13 PM

What does it mean by "must hunt directly with you?" How many kids can one have?

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/01/18 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
What does it mean by "must hunt directly with you?" How many kids can one have?

I don’t know for positive, but a good guess it Means you can’t have 4 sons and a wife and yourself taking up 6 spots on the lease. You take a kid or wife, they sit beside you

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/03/18 06:23 PM

Your kids (with limitations) and wife are members just like you. Havent had a situation where a man had 4 sons and a wife that hunted so that hasn’t really been a problem.. If you bring a guest they have to sit with you so you can’t split up.. We will have almost 250 acres per member and 42 food plots so plenty room. 👍
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/04/18 12:30 AM

Have a friend with 3 almost grown sons who hunt with him so a 4 for 1 deal if he joins a club! Total bs! He has pissed off a lot of people in clubs he joined.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/04/18 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sasquatch Lives
Have a friend with 3 almost grown sons who hunt with him so a 4 for 1 deal if he joins a club! Total bs! He has pissed off a lot of people in clubs he joined.

That's why its good to own or lease your own land. I couldn't deal with that.

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/06/18 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by RFHC
Your kids (with limitations) and wife are members just like you. Havent had a situation where a man had 4 sons and a wife that hunted so that hasn’t really been a problem.. If you bring a guest they have to sit with you so you can’t split up.. We will have almost 250 acres per member and 42 food plots so plenty room. 👍

I'd be real interested in this club if it wasn't for this. Guess that makes it real nice for families, which is what you must be seeking to attract. Definitely a turn off to any single man, or people whose families don't hunt.
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/06/18 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Atoler

I'd be real interested in this club if it wasn't for this. Guess that makes it real nice for families, which is what you must be seeking to attract. Definitely a turn off to any single man, or people whose families don't hunt.

Am I misunderstanding that kids and guest kills come off your two buck/membership limit?

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/06/18 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by 3FFarms

Am I misunderstanding that kids and guest kills come off your two buck/membership limit?

That's the way I understand It.

My issue, would be that a man and his two sons could pressure 3 different spots per hunt, all season long, while another member couldn't even take his best friend once a season. I actually very much like the rule where a guest must sit with the member, but it should apply to family as well. Make everyone's membership dues worth the same amount.

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/06/18 05:07 PM

Make everyone's membership dues worth the same amount.

I agree
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/06/18 06:06 PM

My issue, would be that a man and his two sons could pressure 3 different spots per hunt, all season long, while another member couldn't even take his best friend once a season. I actually very much like the rule where a guest must sit with the member, but it should apply to family as well. Make everyone's membership dues worth the same amount.

10/4, now I understand what you were saying and your reservation about it. thumbup
Posted By: AUwrestler

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/06/18 08:51 PM

Got a buddy with 10 kids, some his some.foster and he takes all the boys and some of the girls. They kill answer they see cause he says they need about 10 deer a year to eat. I like him as a friend, but wouldn't want him on a managed lease.

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/08/18 12:38 AM

No you are correct. 2 bucks and 4 turkeys total

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/08/18 12:40 AM

Haha yea i agree. We wouldn’t want someone like that, although with our rules they’d only get 2 bucks and 4 turkeys total.

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/08/18 04:12 AM

Sorry for not being clear initially. Our goal is to keep this property LOW pressure and manage for trophy quality. While a few guys have kids that hunt under them only one of them killed a buck last yr, and it was a young buck he mistakenly shot for a doe. We want guys that can pass 2.5 and 3.5 bucks up on the regular. Deer have plenty of sanctuary on our place that along with goal directed harvest, and limited hunters keeps pressure low.👍
Posted By: Smokerise

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/19/18 02:57 AM

I’ve thouroghly enjoyed every single hunt I’ve had on this lease. I’ve hunted all over Alabama, from top to bottom, and this property is the best deer hunting I’ve ever been in. If you’re tired of the mediocre clubs and serious about growing mature bucks on a property with a healthy deer population and a high acre to hunter ratio, you should PM RFHC for more information. I’d also be more than happy to answer any questions from a member’s perspective if you PM me.
Posted By: Peach

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/23/18 02:53 PM

I’ve got 6200 acres in Hardin county. 7 spots currently available. We manage predominantly for deer. Property is loaded with deer. This will be our second season out there. It’s $2100 per hunter (includes wife and kids). You get 2 bucks and for turkeys total. Guest are limited to immediate family of either you, your wife, or kids and must hunt directly with you. Bucks need to be 4.5 yrs or older. we do have an antler restriction as well (bucks must meet one of the following 18.5” main beam, 17” inside spread, or 4.5” bases) . Lodging is available or you can bring a camper. Good road systems. A mix of timber/cover types. Mature hardwoods/ hardwood regen thickets/pines, big fields. We have 42 food plots currently. No turkey only spots available. Will most likely have 25 paying hunters on the property. Serious inquires only please. Private message me for more details.

pm sent
Posted By: Bull64

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/24/18 01:15 AM

You boys that were looking for a place with plenty of deer,this could be it.Hardin county has a large population and some great genetics
Posted By: HHSyelper

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 04/24/18 03:22 PM

I got a friend in it and he loves it.
Posted By: DeltaRunner

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 05/02/18 02:11 AM

What's the rules on does? How many club rules bucks were harvested last year? Thanks!

Re: 6200 acre lease Southern Middle TN - 05/02/18 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by DeltaRunner
What's the rules on does? How many club rules bucks were harvested last year? Thanks!

Pm sent, still some spots available
© 2024 ALDEER.COM