Aldeer.com

Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas.

Posted By: James

Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/02/18 07:19 PM

Might as well join in and put my ad back up grin Looking for something near Alberta or the Bend. Prefer a private Msg so i don't get shafted Thanks...

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/28/18 01:57 AM

Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/28/18 04:34 PM

Probably be a lease or two available on Willie Powell Road.....
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/28/18 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hogwild

Too soon..?
frown

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/28/18 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by teamduckdown

Too soon..?
frown

Possibly?

But, just a fact.

I have already heard of 1 lease that will be dropped and several people planning to leave Clubs.

So, I am being very serious and trying not to be rude or disrespectful. It is what it is.
Posted By: scrubbuck

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/28/18 11:27 PM

Things may start straightening out some in these areas if leases and land values start taking a hit. Doubt the big money black belt realtors are going to let that market backslide much.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/29/18 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by teamduckdown

Too soon..?
frown

Possibly?

But, just a fact.

I have already heard of 1 lease that will be dropped and several people planning to leave Clubs.

So, I am being very serious and trying not to be rude or disrespectful. It is what it is.

Heck i've seen several big pieces come up for lease around the area the last few years. Some Folks are getting tired of the chit & can't get no help. Serious poaching & theft (Now a hunter has been killed) problems. But state has bigger problems like baiting and gamecheck compliance to be worrying criminals in the bottoms that has no money smh...

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/29/18 02:07 PM

James,

I have several friends that are GW's. So, I have kinda been quiet about this.....

But, part of the blame does lay on the lack of any presence of GW's. But, you can go talk to the folks at the high $$$ Clubs and wealthy landowners and they will say, "Yes, we see them quite often. I just had them over for lunch yesterday." or some such. People are out there trying to protect their property themselves while they are off checking to see how far someone's feeder is from their stand on a nice lease that already is doing a MUCH better job of managing the wildlife than the State does on it's own land that it manages. I listened in on a conversation some local ladies were having. They place it 100% on the backs of the LEO's (or lack of) in the area. Not sure that they are totally wrong.......

That said, there are some rough folks in that area!
But, any LEO that took the job should have known the inherent risks of the job when they took t.
Posted By: Mudbug01

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/30/18 01:30 PM

Hog wild
The problem is 100% the fault of law enforcement!
We have had nothing but problems for the last 3 years. We know who they are we have MANY pictures of them with light and firearms at 1 am - 3am.
I have begged for help I have been Shot at 4 times this year alone!
I have called and had law come out they don't give a flying frogs fat a$$..
Our Captain wouldn't even look up from his newspaper to look me in the eyes when I was talking to him.
You are 100% Correct big money runs it now. But WE all of us that lease 500 acres or under We are the BACKBONE of this sport and lifestyle.
Now I don't know bout y'all but when I started leasing land here it was 1.35$ per acre. Now it's 9.00$ per acre. And we can't even keep people out of it because the dang Gamewardens won't come here.. that's messed up. Once EVERYONE of us say we will not lease again until something changes. Then it will change. But the scabs will come here from the city's and pay extreme price to see a deer carcass and buzzards every week.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/30/18 01:50 PM

mudbug, go to the Al Attorney General and the Governors office, chitt flows downhill faster than uphill.
Posted By: Mudbug01

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/31/18 12:55 PM

Brother we have to do something. I have never seen anything like it. If I didnt know how sorry they were Id think it was made up. But trust me its not! And we have done everything except go to the Governor. First it was get pics (got them ) now thats not good enough to even talk to them.. they steel EVERYTHING in the woods but pictures of them with lights and guns walking out with my $#!÷ is not enough to even go talk to them?? Wtf. If I shot a deer at midnight in their yard and they had pics of it that Bast@÷) would come lock me up.. I don't understand why you would become a Game warden if they dont want to work for everyone. I Miss the older game wardens those guys were the real deal... and it didn't matter if you had 5 acres or 5,000 acres they helped folks
Now its like screw that its a hr from here and they dont have a million in the bank. Or they ain't my KIN..
Posted By: Runningdeer

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/31/18 02:26 PM

Speaking of doing everything but going to the Governor, go for it. That's her home County! It would be interesting to see what she says.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/31/18 02:33 PM

Kay Ivey would get a personal visit from me in that case.

Not all GWs are made up to be real non scared go getters.
Posted By: Runningdeer

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/31/18 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by BhamFred
Kay Ivey would get a personal visit from me in that case.

Not all GWs are made up to be real non scared go getters.

Definitely worth "a shot". That's awful and not even funny in this instance, but it's the first thing that came to mind. And yes, BhamFred, I agree with you: I may not march to Montgomery, but I'd sure take a drive there.
Posted By: chad1980

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/31/18 05:49 PM

I am here to help anyway I can....just let me know, as I too lease land on Willie Powell Rd.

Originally Posted by Mudbug01
Hog wild
We have had nothing but problems for the last 3 years. We know who they are we have MANY pictures of them with light and firearms at 1 am - 3am.
Our Captain wouldn't even look up from his newspaper to look me in the eyes when I was talking to him.
You are 100% Correct big money runs it now. But WE all of us that lease 500 acres or under We are the BACKBONE of this sport and lifestyle.
Now I don't know bout y'all but when I started leasing land here it was 1.35$ per acre. Now it's 9.00$ per acre. And we can't even keep people out of it because the dang Gamewardens won't come here.. that's messed up. Once EVERYONE of us say we will not lease again until something changes. Then it will change. But the scabs will come here from the city's and pay extreme price to see a deer carcass and buzzards every week.
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/31/18 07:50 PM

Hog wild

Did you shoot back the 4 times you have been shot? At least get them charged with attempted murder.
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 01/31/18 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by desertdog
Hog wild

Did you shoot back the 4 times you have been shot? At least get them charged with attempted murder.

Somebody actually shoots at me, and I know for sure that they were intentionally trying to shoot me, they'd better have already said goodbye to their loved ones and have all their bills paid up with their local drug dealer. I can promise you they won't be needing to try to charge them with anything. Just call the sheriff and the coroner to pick up the body and document the scene. In Wilcox County, my first call would be to the state law enforcement agencies and the second would be to a couple guys I personally know with the bureau down in Mobile to have them present just to make sure that the "fine sheriff of Wilcox County" performs a diligent and fair investigation. I draw a pretty firm line in the sand with regard to someone shooting at and trying to kill me. Pretty sure a bunch of guys on here feel the same way.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 02/01/18 05:26 PM

a better plan anywhere in the Black Belt is to drop said shooter in a well, cave it in, and go home, keeping yer mouth shut.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 02/01/18 05:58 PM

a better plan anywhere in the Black Belt is to drop said shooter in a well, cave it in, and go home, keeping yer mouth shut.

Pay attention to what this man says!

The people that did this are that way....
They are not posting on the internet about what/when/if and they damn sure ain't gonna rat each other out.
It is a good chance that it is hardly even talked about amongst themselves!

Do what ya gotta do and move on.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 02/21/18 05:46 AM

Still looking for a small piece...

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 03/21/18 12:27 PM

Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 03/25/18 10:09 PM

Used to hunt in that area 25 or so years ago and had zero problems. My buddy left the area a while back and said it is like a war zone there now. Bunch of animals.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 04/11/18 04:41 PM

Welp an afternoon bump

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 05/02/18 06:03 AM

Posted By: brushwhacker

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 05/05/18 06:14 PM

I don t post much on here but this is what im talking bout. This has happened in my area back in whiskey making days. .

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 05/22/18 11:35 PM

Anything?
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 05/23/18 05:07 PM

Join Danny and Squeaky's new lease. Think they still had an opening or two a week or so ago.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 05/23/18 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by RobertD
Join Danny and Squeaky's new lease. Think they still had an opening or two a week or so ago.

Too far from my camp. I considered flatwoods, but I'm hearing too much negative instead of positive...
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 05/23/18 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by James

Too far from my camp. I considered flatwoods, but I'm hearing too much negative instead of positive...

Worst thing about Flatwoods is their asshole neighbors to the east. Impossible to get along with. lol

Re: Wilcox County & Possibly Dallas. - 05/23/18 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by James

Worst thing about Flatwoods is their asshole neighbors to the east. Impossible to get along with. lol

Yeah they killing all the damn hogs rofl rofl
© 2024 ALDEER.COM