Aldeer.com

Hunting clubs

Posted By: Deerslayer2018

Hunting clubs - 12/14/17 03:49 PM

Hey there..I am looking to join a hunting club near brookwood or Tuscaloosa area..I have been hunting now for about 36 years now for deer, turkey and small game...I am looking for an affordable club..(hence I don’t make a ton of money) but a family oriented club that respects one another and enjoy hunting together..if anyone has any ideas please feel free to let me know at RobertSilance.remax@gmail.com...thanks and good hunting

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/14/17 04:38 PM

I would also be interested in starting up a small hunting club near brookwood or Tuscaloosa area..if interested please feel free to shoot me an email at.....robertsilance.remax@gmail.com..
Posted By: Powpow65

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/14/17 05:13 PM

I've always thought the old capstone country club golf course/ subdivision would make a good lease. Make green fields out of the putting greens and put shooting houses on the tees
Posted By: lefthorn

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/14/17 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Deerslayer2018
I would also be interested in starting up a small hunting club near brookwood or Tuscaloosa area..if interested please feel free to shoot me an email at.....robertsilance.remax@gmail.com..

This peaks my interest a little

Possible Hunting Club
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/14/17 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Powpow65
I've always thought the old capstone country club golf course/ subdivision would make a good lease. Make green fields out of the putting greens and put shooting houses on the tees

The bunkers could be filled with rice bran and the GW’s might not notice.
Posted By: jbc

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/15/17 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Powpow65

Gotta beat the other members there, to make sure you get a par 3 instead of a par 5?

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/15/17 09:40 AM

Yeh that would make a good lease..just put in the shooting houses..I actually live about a half mile from there too..
Posted By: Deerslyer86

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/17/17 09:46 PM

I know of one in Pickens County about 7 Miles north of Reform
Posted By: Big AL 76

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/17/17 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Deerslyer86
I know of one in Pickens County about 7 Miles north of Reform

If you can I would like to know more about the club?

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/18/17 01:31 PM

Well there really is not a club yet but it would be nice to get 400 or 500 acres and start a local club that don’t cost a fortune and not filled with all the politics...it kind of takes the enjoyment out of it...something family oriented where if you have kids or grandkids and want to take them hunting you can..just something small you know 4 to 6 people and just enjoy the hunt and work together to get the things done on the property that need to be done and enjoy it..
Posted By: inatree

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/19/17 06:07 PM

If such a club exist I would be interested.

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/20/17 07:20 AM

If it don’t exist you just create it..
Posted By: quickshot

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/20/17 09:04 PM

Deerslayer I grew up and have hunted just bout every corner of the Brookwood area. Most of the good areas are now off limits but there is still some good areas north south and east of that area. You just have to try and get in contact with a timber company and see if they'll have anything available for next year,and as far as the capstone goes I remember when you could hunt it before they put the club house up and golf course I saw a few good deer there. I'm sure there still hanging around

Re:New Hunting clubs - 12/22/17 11:26 AM

Right..we have 26 acres in brookwood that is right next to the golf course..but the timber companies is a good idea..any idea of any of the company names that are logging in Brookwood..that would helpful is so..thanks for the idea..
© 2024 ALDEER.COM