Aldeer.com

ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa

Posted By: GomerPyle

ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa - 12/04/17 10:07 AM

looking for a family-friendly club within roughly an hour's drive of Tuscaloosa for the 2018/2019 hunting season.

Not interested in "trophy clubs". With young kids about to start hunting, I'd rather be somewhere that you can see a decent number of "average" deer instead of just a few deer that are above-average.

Re: ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa - 12/12/17 09:17 AM

Don't everyone speak at once!

grin
Posted By: Atoler

Re: ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa - 12/12/17 08:19 PM

I was gonna tell you to pm me after the season, but we are a trophy club.
Posted By: Cason

Re: ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa - 12/13/17 03:12 PM

Atoler I may be interested in talking to you after the season. I’m in the market for the same thing but not opposed to a trophy club. Where are you located?

Re: ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa - 12/14/17 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Atoler
I was gonna tell you to pm me after the season, but we are a trophy club.

Main reason I said I wasn't interested in a trophy club is because, if it truly is a trophy club, I likely cannot afford it. I am obviously not opposed to a club with big deer, but if I had to choose between a bunch of average size deer or a few, large deer, I'd choose numbers. I have a 4yo and a 6yo and kids that age get bored quickly if they don't have something to look at (hell, I do too). I'll check with you after the season just to see what you might have.
Posted By: TimHarrison

Re: ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa - 12/30/17 10:54 PM

Atoler, could you send me info on the trophy club. Thanks

Re: ISO 2018/2019 club opening within hour(ish) of Tuscaloosa - 01/29/18 05:42 PM

Bump....still looking for a family-friendly club, preferably Tuscaloosa/Bibb/Hale/Greene/Pickens/Fayette counties. I said earlier that I wasn't interested in trophy clubs...I'm not necessarily opposed to a "trophy" club, although if it truly is one, I probably can't afford it. And with young kids coming up, I'm more interested in numbers than in huge deer, that doesn't mean I'm out to shoot anything I see. Anyway, y'all let me know what's out there.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM