Aldeer.com

Bass Fishing Club?

Posted By: JoshNich

Bass Fishing Club? - 10/10/17 10:12 AM

Are there any private fishing lakes/clubs within a couple hours of Auburn, or any hunting clubs that have great bass fishing that would be interested in having a member that only wants to fish?
Posted By: k bush

Re: Bass Fishing Club? - 10/12/17 02:29 PM

No idea, but we used to slay some nice bluegill and shellcracker at Chambers Co. Lake.
Posted By: TEM

Re: Bass Fishing Club? - 10/12/17 06:42 PM

Call John 334-221-2127
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Bass Fishing Club? - 10/12/17 11:15 PM

It would be about the limit of your two hours but there is a series of ponds just south of Marion that are great fishing. They used to be run by Thomas Wilson, a retired Biology Professor at Judson. I've seen many a big fish come from there at Mark Mim's Taxidermy shop. Link below.

And no, I'm not referring to the state fish hatchery.

Here you go:

http://donavanlakes.org/
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Bass Fishing Club? - 10/13/17 05:21 PM

I'm pretty sure there is one on lake ogletree. Think there's a hell of a waiting list to get in though
Posted By: jbc

Re: Bass Fishing Club? - 10/15/17 11:46 AM

there are a few around Montgomery, but its one of those "if you have to ask,... you probably cant get in" things I believe.

one south of town, and one north
Posted By: huntndave

Re: Bass Fishing Club? - 10/17/17 08:32 PM

Try Frog Pond Sod farm at hwy 80 and lee rd 11. I was told they sell some memberships to fish in their ponds and I think its some great fishing from what I hear. 15 minutes from Auburn
Posted By: William

Re: Bass Fishing Club? - 10/18/17 09:46 AM

Lee County and Chambers County public lakes are awesome. Caught a 10+ from Lee County while I was in school down there.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM