Aldeer.com

Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea,

Posted By: AUBHunter

Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/14/17 04:31 PM

Just as the title says. I have just under 900 acres on a Westervelt track that i could use a few members on. Dues are $850. WE plan on doing our planting soon. The tract is right off HWY 55 about 5 miles from 280. Has some fresh cut over, young pines, two split creek bottoms, and 12 greenfield's.

PM me if you are interested.
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/14/17 04:33 PM

is this the old yellowleaf creek/misfit club?

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/14/17 07:32 PM

I am not sure on the misfit part. I believe the previous club that was there was called yellow leaf hunting club.
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/15/17 08:18 AM

How many total members?

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/15/17 08:46 PM

Can only have 11 members total. We have 9 currently.
Posted By: ford150man

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/16/17 08:03 AM

Is this on the left side of 55 by that old church (if it's still there) and cemetery? If so, is this your first year to have the property?

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/16/17 08:48 PM

Thats correct this is my first year to have the property. There was a club on it last year that didn't hunt the property much. They had an opening for this year and then decided they didn't want to keep the lease so I took over the lease.
Posted By: Perrin

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/23/17 09:41 AM

I sent you a pm, I would like your number I'm interested in the club
Posted By: hootn

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/23/17 12:52 PM

Do you go in off 55 close to Ray cemetery? Are there a few houses way back towards the North West part of property. Basically between yellowleaf creek
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/24/17 06:56 PM

I think it's the property on the South side of dirt road 51. Across from the Chelsea game preserve property.

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 09/24/17 07:46 PM

Its the club that the Bailey's had for years? I used to know that land like the back of my hand, not now. With all the timber cut off over the last 25 years.grew up just across the creek from there

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 10/30/17 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: hootn
Do you go in off 55 close to Ray cemetery? Are there a few houses way back towards the North West part of property. Basically between yellowleaf creek

Yes I believe this is the area you are talking about.

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 10/30/17 08:14 AM

Originally Posted By: mandeerpig
I think it's the property on the South side of dirt road 51. Across from the Chelsea game preserve property.

Yeah there are mulitple properties around there. I have the one that was cut on last year.Still a lot of good timber in there.

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 10/30/17 08:17 AM

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't kept up to date with this thread. I have had a lot of PMs and had all the spots were filled. Well that was until this past week. One of the guys backed out so I have one spot I need to fill. We have already been seeing a lot of deer in the woods. Unfortunately just to far to sling an arrow at or a cross bow for that matter.

Let me know if you are interested. Need to fill the ! spot ASAP>

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/07/17 05:55 PM

Bump.
Posted By: HBWALKER14

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/08/17 12:53 PM

how much of the property has been cut?

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/08/17 03:19 PM

THe most recent cut was last year and they cut about 100 acres to my knowledge. The most recent cut from that all the pines are 10' tall and there is about 200 acres of that. The rest of the property is tall young pines to mature pines. Hardwood draws on the creek.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/13/17 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: AUBHunter
THe most recent cut was last year and they cut about 100 acres to my knowledge. The most recent cut from that all the pines are 10' tall and there is about 200 acres of that. The rest of the property is tall young pines to mature pines. Hardwood draws on the creek.

How many Turkey hunters and are their any turkeys?

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/13/17 07:34 PM

Only 2 turkey hunters out of the group. And yes there is plenty of turkeys walking around this place.

If you only wanted to turkey hunt the place I would be willing to do a lease for that as well.
Posted By: UMSPORTSFAN

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 07:18 AM

Originally Posted By: AUBHunter
Only 2 turkey hunters out of the group. And yes there is plenty of turkeys walking around this place.

If you only wanted to turkey hunt the place I would be willing to do a lease for that as well.

how much????
Posted By: Softball

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 03:00 PM

Pm sent

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 04:32 PM

x2 on pm.
Posted By: lefthorn

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 05:07 PM

He done opened up a can of worms on turkey only. I pm him too, lol

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 05:28 PM

if this is the land I'm thinking ive will have a bunch of land to hunt on both sides of yellowleaf. besides I want to kill that one bird that is in a pasture just off the land line.

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: lefthorn
He done opened up a can of worms on turkey only. I pm him too, lol

You got that right. Guys I am going to pm you back in the order that I got them. Bear with me.
Posted By: UMSPORTSFAN

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 08:02 PM

sorry guys grin
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/14/17 08:59 PM

I beleive I asked the question that started the turkey debacle so I get first shot right?
Posted By: GDAWG

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/30/17 03:33 PM

Any open slots left??

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 12/05/17 06:19 PM

Hey Guys so at this point. All full season spots are filled. I am still talking to one or two of you about the turkey only spot. Thanks for the interest.
Posted By: McCain123

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/10/20 08:34 PM

Aubhunter, do you still have this hunting club or know who I could contact about it. I was want to find out who has the club.
Posted By: dtmwtp

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/12/20 03:28 AM

He still had it at the end of last season. As far as I know he kept it.
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Need a few members for a club in Shelby county just south of Chelsea, - 11/13/20 07:54 PM

Profile shows he has not been online since 10/4/19, so I doubt you will be getting an answer anytime soon.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM