Aldeer.com

Central Alabama Sportsman Club

Posted By: Bluetickhunter

Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/13/17 09:05 AM

Does anyone know anything about this Alabama Central Alabama Sportsman's Club. Anyone have contact information of who to get a hold of.
Posted By: Reno

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/13/17 08:41 PM

I got a few buddies in it just to run coon dogs on... its something like 13000 acres and around 100 members.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/13/17 08:50 PM

This the club in winston cty? Off 195?

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/13/17 09:35 PM

if hes talking about the club that im thinking, it runs from mount olive out through Graysville, brookside, sayre, west Jefferson, etc

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/13/17 10:28 PM

Yes the one that runs from Mount Olive to round Brookside does anyone have any contact information how to get ahold of anybody there

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/13/17 11:06 PM

Ill hit my buddy up tomorrow and get a # for you

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/14/17 06:01 AM

Ok thanks
Posted By: hitek

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/15/17 11:48 AM

Looks like they have a Facebook page, could be contacted through this.

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/15/17 06:27 PM

Bluetickhunter check your pm (flashy envelope up top)

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/15/17 08:31 PM

Thanks Reno
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/15/17 11:31 PM

It's a great club for fishing but if i wanted to kill "A" deer I would look for somewhere else. Unless it has changed in the last 15 years.
Posted By: ford150man

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/16/17 08:13 AM

I have known several guys in it over the years. Used to be run by a guy named Philip Smith, that lived in Graysville. I assume it still is. I don't believe, from talking to the guys that were in it, that they had good deer numbers, but I've seen pictures of some of the bucks killed on it and they were NICE!!

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/16/17 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: ford150man
I have known several guys in it over the years. Used to be run by a guy named Philip Smith, that lived in Graysville. I assume it still is. I don't believe, from talking to the guys that were in it, that they had good deer numbers, but I've seen pictures of some of the bucks killed on it and they were NICE!!

My buddy that's in it, is mainly in to coon hunt and he says the same thing... Not a lot of deer but some gooduns are killed on the property
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/16/17 02:52 PM

Reno your right ,,they don't kill many but the ones they do are good ones.
They have a huge breakfast club of guys that meet and eat and never
Leave the camp. Nice guys.
Posted By: Driveby

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/18/17 08:52 AM

From what I understand, they restrict you on the pig hunting as well, which I don't understand. There's a lot of them too.
Posted By: ford150man

Re: Central Alabama Sportsman Club - 09/18/17 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Driveby
From what I understand, they restrict you on the pig hunting as well, which I don't understand. There's a lot of them too.

It depends who you talk too on the reason for that. Lots of different stories floating around. I can't prove nor disprove what I've been told so I'll keep my comments to myself about what I've heard on those reasons, but I grew up in that area and when you start mentioning pigs, well, I've seen folks literally get fighting mad real quick.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM