Aldeer.com

Public safety club

Posted By: livewildforlife

Public safety club - 08/21/17 07:25 PM

Instead of posting this in club/lease forum I decided to out it in general discussion to hopefully get broader audience. While I likely have a club already picked out for upcoming season. I am wondering is there any clubs particularly in southern alabama or florida panhandle that are primarily made up of individuals from public safety or from active or retired military? Just curious since I come from a fire/Ems background and joining a hunting club made up of primarily other public safety and military personnel may be interesting.
Posted By: leroycnbucks

Re: Public safety club - 08/21/17 07:28 PM

Not that I know of.
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: Public safety club - 08/21/17 08:35 PM

There would be someone there every day, that's why us fire people get in regular people clubs, so we can have the place to ourselves during the week.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Public safety club - 08/21/17 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: tfd1224
There would be someone there every day, that's why us fire people get in regular people clubs, so we can have the place to ourselves during the week.

My thoughts too. I'd personally try and be in a club with as few retired folks as possible. Or folks with 10 kids that all hunt.
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Public safety club - 08/21/17 08:56 PM

I've heard of some that just worked out that way but weren't planned like that.
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Public safety club - 08/21/17 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Remington270
Originally Posted By: tfd1224

My thoughts too. I'd personally try and be in a club with as few retired folks as possible. Or folks with 10 kids that all hunt.

One club I was in a bunch of years ago said it was ok to bring guest's that are retired, sets their own work schedule or otherwise could hunt all week, but those folks would never get an invite to join.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM