Aldeer.com

Clubs near Summerdale Al.

Posted By: OutlawIII

Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/09/17 07:16 AM

Wife and I are looking for clubs within an hour of Summerdale. I have tried to contact Old Brady, Hollingers no answer yet. Two rivers is full. Anyone heard of truck trails 17? Any input or anyone know any openings?!
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/09/17 07:42 AM

I wouldn't piss on 2 rivers if it was on fire. You might could stop in to Campbells hardware and ask them if they know of any.

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/09/17 02:25 PM

That bad huh? Seems maybe I lucked out on them being full. I did already. Gave them my number and if They hear of anything they will call. Looks like I may have transferred a little late to get into a decent club. Hope it's not the case!
Posted By: AlaMiss

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/09/17 07:24 PM

Hard finding a club in Baldwin County without going to north Baldwin. Those on 17 are hard to get in these days- really have to really know someone! Good luck
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/09/17 09:22 PM

Go to the Elberta co-op and ask about the bird farm. I know there is a member on here but I can't think of there screen name

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/09/17 10:17 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: Conecuhbuckz4

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/13/17 12:05 PM

Member before, forgot login info.
It's hard to find a club down in Baldwin that's worth a flip. I hunted in coopers camp on truck tails for a few years.. plenty of deer. Run across a good one every now and again. Would still be there if not for a lease opportunity next to a club I've been in since I was a child in evergreen. . Good luck with your quest for club! Pm me and I'll let you know a few #'s if I hear anything. Bump for a local.
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/13/17 02:25 PM

Have a buddy in BeeTree (club between CR 87, Styx River, 112 and I-10) and has been in it for years. Not cheap but they have a lot of land.

Now for the bad, its run like a Florida Club (private plots and the rest "club" plots). If you have an interest in that I'll check with my buddy and see if they have any openings.
Posted By: seapro19

Re: Clubs near Summerdale Al. - 06/20/17 08:03 PM

I can answer any questions regarding Bee Tree. We do have a couple of openings. You can pm me if you want. I also work in Summerdale.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM