Aldeer.com

Hatchett Creek HC

Posted By: bama_boy

Hatchett Creek HC - 06/04/17 07:04 PM

Anyone on here in the club? Have any info about them, I'm thinking about joining.
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Hatchett Creek HC - 06/04/17 08:34 PM

Killed my first deer there. They use to have a bunch of land and it was basically a dog hunting club back then . It's in a good area to produce some pretty good bucks.
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Hatchett Creek HC - 06/05/17 11:09 PM

Not a member but have talked to a couple people in it. Seems like it has 10k acres and around 80 to 100 members can't remember exactly. Looks like it has a lot to offer I think dues are around $800. Maybe someone will chime in that's a member for more info.
Posted By: Bucksrme

Re: Hatchett Creek HC - 06/06/17 05:57 PM

I am somewhat familiar with the club. Killed many deer 20 yr. ago all around the club. The numbers of deer in my opinion as well as many others who know the area are not near what they were. Not saying it's terrible but don't expect this to be easy hunting at all. I have killed deer from top to bottom of this state and would say Coosa county would rank among the hardest hunting I have done. Got some good ones from Coosa though.

Re: Hatchett Creek HC - 06/08/17 01:20 AM

Thanks for the feedback, I think I will give it a try but mostly like to turkey hunt. Hope there are some there!!
Posted By: Bucksrme

Re: Hatchett Creek HC - 06/08/17 12:06 PM

Good supply of turkeys !
Posted By: Manybeards

Re: Hatchett Creek HC - 06/13/17 09:07 PM

Lots of turkey hunters as well!

Re: Hatchett Creek HC - 06/14/17 12:15 AM

I like a good challenge (that's why we turkey hunt right?), as long as there are turkey there that means their not all killed. Well good thoughts anyway.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM