Aldeer.com

You find us a lease you hunt with us for free

Posted By: Zach1982

You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/12/17 01:02 PM

Looking for a good private lease on the river in the following counties with a CAMP HOUSE

Marengo, Choctaw, Lowndes, Dallas, Monroe, Wilcox and Clark Counties

Any of these would work
Posted By: ColeT

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/12/17 07:45 PM

I'll be on the loom out
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/13/17 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Zach1982
Looking for a good private lease on the river in the following counties with a CAMP HOUSE

Any of these would work

how many people and how many acres?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/13/17 07:37 AM

no more than 4 people and from 2000acres but no less than 500 acres
Posted By: Antlerfluke

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/13/17 10:23 PM

Zach, that's an expensive hunting club. 2000 ac "on" the river or close to it with a camphouse is going to be, what?, at least $10 or more per acre and you want no more than 4 ppl? You'll have to budget for camp utilities and of course, planting. And if one member is free of charge, that's a lot of money for the other three.

You may have to up the membership numbers but IF you address the family members and guests, you won't have a problem.

I do wish you luck.
Posted By: doekiller

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 07:27 AM

Zach knows exactly what it will cost. He isn't bullshitting about what he wants or the number of people.

Zach, do you know Jeff Utsey? He knows just about everyone in Butler county and has access to tons of land. He might be able to help you.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 09:19 AM

That's why I wasn't even going to comment on that guys comment Doe killer. I know the Utsey's out of gilbert town but don't know them personally. If you have a way of getting in touch with them let me know. The one's I knew of were lawyers.
Posted By: bman53

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 09:38 AM

Zach, jake ownes water valley lodge in Gilbert town. They have a website, you can call it. I don't know if jake is related to Jeff though

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 12:20 PM

That's why I wasn't even going to comment on that guys comment Doe killer. I know the Utsey's out of gilbert town but don't know them personally. If you have a way of getting in touch with them let me know. The one's I knew of were lawyers.

Yes, Jeff Utsey is a lawyer in Butler. Utsey and Utsey. They own a lot of land too, I don't know if they lease any of it. They have a big high fence over by the river.

I have a good friend that is one of Jeff's fraternity brothers and hunts with them. I will ask him what he may know about down there.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 02:33 PM

Doe killer that would be appreciated if you could make that contact
Posted By: Remington270

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Antlerfluke
Zach, that's an expensive hunting club. 2000 ac "on" the river or close to it with a camphouse is going to be, what?, at least $10 or more per acre and you want no more than 4 ppl? You'll have to budget for camp utilities and of course, planting. And if one member is free of charge, that's a lot of money for the other three.

You may have to up the membership numbers but IF you address the family members and guests, you won't have a problem.

I do wish you luck.

There are lots of folks in this world that spend a lot more than $1,000/yr for a hunting club. This sounds like one of those scenarios.
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: doekiller
Zach knows exactly what it will cost. He isn't bullshitting about what he wants or the number of people.

Zach, do you know Jeff Utsey? He knows just about everyone in Butler county and has access to tons of land. He might be able to help you.

These Utsey's (not to be confused with the Selma Utsey's, if they're related these won't admit it, with good reason) are near Butler AL in Choctaw County, not Butler County. Common mistake but Butler County is just below Montogomery and Lowndes county where Greenville is. Butler AL is way over in West AL. Pretty sure Hwy 10 runs through both though.

Stupid question maybe Zach but have you talked to anyone at White Smith Land Co?

What about Delaney Development? They bought all that McNider land near Campbell's landing.

Also heard SEVERAL thousand acres of Gilmore (?) land sold between Jackson and Silas between 43, 69, 84 and the river. Not sure who bought it, but the numbers I heard would whittle down the buyers list considerably.

What about the MRSD tract in the V where the Alabama and Tombigbee meet. Oughta be a lifetimes worth of hogs in there. Hellified camphuse to boot. If you get it, pm me and I'll come help plant in exchange for getting to fish in Dr. Lake.

Good luck.
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/14/17 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Robert D.

These Utsey's (not to be confused with the Selma Utsey's, if they're related these won't admit it, with good reason) are near Butler AL in Choctaw County, not Butler County. Common mistake but Butler County is just below Montogomery and Lowndes county where Greenville is. Butler AL is way over in West AL. Pretty sure Hwy 10 runs through both though.

Stupid question maybe Zach but have you talked to anyone at White Smith Land Co?

What about Delaney Development? They bought all that McNider land near Campbell's landing.

Also heard SEVERAL thousand acres of Gilmore (?) land sold between Jackson and Silas between 43, 69, 84 and the river. Not sure who bought it, but the numbers I heard would whittle down the buyers list considerably.

What about the MRSD tract in the V where the Alabama and Tombigbee meet. Oughta be a lifetimes worth of hogs in there. Hellified camphuse to boot. If you get it, pm me and I'll come help plant in exchange for getting to fish in Dr. Lake.

Good luck.

All of those properties are currently leased.
That is not to say that they may not accept counter offers......but, they are already being leased for pretty high $$ now.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/15/17 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Robert D.

Good luck.

I meant Butler Alabama, not county. Chad tow County, town of Butler.
Posted By: Okatuppa

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/15/17 08:59 PM

PM Sent. I can help you in Choctaw County.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/15/17 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Remington270
Originally Posted By: Antlerfluke

I do wish you luck.

There are lots of folks in this world that spend a lot more than $1,000/yr for a hunting club. This sounds like one of those scenarios.

A $1000? 2000 ac and three ppl paying? 4th hunts for free. It's a lot more than $1K.

Listen, I'm not crashing this party. I wish Zach all the luck in the world. I'm just being realistic about 2000 acre WITH camp house and on or close to the river or in any of these desirable counties and you're looking at a min of $6K - $7000+ per member in Zach's desired setup.

Hey, great luck. I hope Zach is successful. There are ppl out there that can pay that much and I pay over $5500 myself.

Hope it works out. Great luck!! smile
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/16/17 06:45 AM

Rowh Tahd

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/16/17 11:01 AM

Not sure who mentioned $1000 . I've been leasing these places for a long time and my group pays 5 to 10k for properties like this per member.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/16/17 11:02 AM

Again I'm not looking for no one to pay. I got the group just need the right land with a camp
Posted By: Gary08

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/16/17 01:26 PM

Call Clint flowers or Mike Breedlove here in Jackson. They can get you set up with something. Mike is a southern land company realtor and Clint is running his dads land company now can't remember the name right off hand.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/16/17 02:28 PM

Clint works with us at National Land Realty. He doesn't have anything available
Posted By: Gary08

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/16/17 04:33 PM

Clint works with us at National Land Realty. He doesn't have anything available
well there you go

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/16/17 07:20 PM

Zach, as you know, what you're looking for is tough to find. Land ON the two big rivers (AL & TB) is hard to find. Esp with a camp house and when you do find it, it's expensive.

I'm sure you know Walter Tutt. But the problem with WT is the fact that he wants to keep the turk rights!!!! NOPE!!! I ain't leasing land without turk rights. But WT may can help you.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/17/17 07:20 AM

I know WT , he is one of our competitors in our real estate company. I have been checking with them on the web site. but yes your right He keeps the turkey rights for himself so I would not be interested in most of his stuff.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/17/17 08:00 AM

Zach, W. Tutt keeping the turkey rights for sooooo much land and that's not even counting the turkeys he has on his own land, would be like being the starting QB of U of AL and gathering all the pretty majorettes (that the camera man loves to show during the game)and the QB announcing that all the majorettes are "his" and no one else can date them!!

There's no way to "hunt" with all those girls!!!

Not talking bad about Walter as I have met him and he seems like a nice man.

Anyway, again, good luck with your search.
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/17/17 04:40 PM

I got 420 acres in Bibb County

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/17/17 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Whild_Bill
I got 420 acres in Bibb County

....but you're already hunting it.....

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/24/17 04:08 PM

Anybody found anything interesting?
Posted By: mv67

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 04/30/17 08:59 PM

Zach I just sent you a PM

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 05/01/17 03:33 PM

mv67 in this group message has a good opportunity for someone looking to lease a nice place. Its not what I'm looking for but some of you it might fit perfect. Send him a email and talk to him about it. ANYONE FOUND MY RIVER LEASE YET??

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 05/22/17 04:23 PM

Does anyone have an update on any good river bottom land for lease?
Posted By: MC21

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 05/22/17 08:33 PM

I don't but trust me if I did I'd let you know

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 11:20 AM

If your looking for a good hunting tract but has a shitty camp on it , there is one in Pine Hill. Call James Harvel 334-830-1716. I went and looked at it last weekend, hunting looked great but camp was not up to my standards but maybe perfect for someone else.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 11:22 AM

Has anybody found my piece of heaven yet? I'm passing on stuff to yall but I'm not getting nothing in return. Doesn't matter how big or small. On the river with a camp house!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 12:53 PM

I know of 3200 acres that was available last weekend at good price in the York/Livingston area, but it does not meet your requirements. If you passed on the Delaney tract in same area that was available to you it's going to be very hard top that place!! The only thing it lacked was being on the river and in the specific area you wanted to be in. What you looking for is like trying to find a needle in an hay stack. It's going to take years to find a tract that checks all your boxes in my personal opinion.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 01:20 PM

Zach, you seem to be a pretty stand up guy and a pretty serious hunter that doesn't mind scratching off a check for a good place so I'm gonna ask, why is being on the river so important to you and your crew? I mean there has to be dozens of places available that have excellent trophy hunting with adequate accommodations that are not on the river. I'm sure you could lease a river house close 15-30 minutes to where you want to hunt but having a 1000 acres of river bottom land with a camp on it so you can see the river flow is gonna be a helluva tough find in Alabama. Not impossible but damn near.

Dr. B

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 04:07 PM

Squeaky I agree with you, that's why we try and pay top dollar for this kind of place. The Delaney place I passed on was because the person who leased it called me and told me that there was not many deer on it and he didn't want it any longer. So your right I passed on that place because if it was any good they guy leasing it would not be trying to get rid of it in my opinion

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 04:09 PM

I agree with you bamaeyedoctor. It doesn't really have to be on the river. That's just a want I guess and not a need. If it had awesome hunting and had a camp on the property that would work also.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 04:11 PM

we haven't found one place yet that even met half the criteria
Posted By: hayman

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 04:33 PM

Some of those river places are very bad to flood depending on which bank your on. I know a place like your looking for but it's not available. 3,800 acres and some of the biggest prettiest hardwoods I've ever seen. The only problem is when the river comes out of its banks 3,800 acres diminishes to maybe 1,500. Usually on average you loose access to the property for 3-4 weeks during hunting season.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 08:57 PM

Squeaky I agree with you, that's why we try and pay top dollar for this kind of place. The Delaney place I passed on was because the person who leased it called me and told me that there was not many deer on it and he didn't want it any longer. So your right I passed on that place because if it was any good they guy leasing it would not be trying to get rid of it in my opinion

Zach I heard a different story on the previous guy that had the place. I'm not sure who's side of the story is accurate but it's my understanding he was asked to leave. I also have a good friend that know the Delaneys well. He had nothing but positive things to say about that area and particularly that tract of land. I understand your decision as that's a lot of money to spend!! I'd definitely want a place to check all the boxes. I've only found one place in my lifetime in this state that would meet your requirements to the "T". It did not have a camp on it but the owner put one on it the first year of our lease. If you look long enough you will find a place hopefully. As you know such a place will not be an easy find. People that have those type places just don't give them up.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/08/17 09:09 PM

Saw the biggest deer of my life on the Delaney land in Livingston. More deer in that area that any other in the state. If I got a chance to hunt a Delaney tract in Livingston, I would jump on it.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/09/17 05:58 AM

There is 3200 acres available within a couple of miles of that Delaney tract. It has a camp, too. It is a good area.
Good price on it; especially considering the camp and year-round access with no restrictions. PM me if interested.
Posted By: lefthorn

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/09/17 06:13 AM

Place listed in Bellamy on AFOA. It is a Delaney property. Not sure if this is same delaney property y'all keep referring to but Bellamy area has a LOT of deer a d some big boys too

Definitely not on the river but does have a camphouse, oh and Sumter county

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/09/17 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: lefthorn
Place listed in Bellamy on AFOA. It is a Delaney property. Not sure if this is same delaney property y'all keep referring to but Bellamy area has a LOT of deer a d some big boys too

Definitely not on the river but does have a camphouse, oh and Sumter county

This is the same property Zach passed on. A very good friend of mine meet with and viewed the property. He also spoke with the pervious lease holder which gave him a different story about the property. He even shared pictures with my buddy of what they killed. They killed 47 deer the first year and averaged 15 bucks per season on 2K acres. Granted several of those deer should have not been shot due to being young. From what I saw the property has all the potential in the world to be a fine place. Very nice camp with good neighbors and large food plots. I wish my buddy could have pulled off the lease because we were going to work out a deal for me to do the tractor work.
Posted By: woodduck

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/09/17 11:21 PM

Hunted a property next to some Delaney land near Livingston few years ago. Land was close to alamuchee creek. That place was loaded with quality and quantity
Posted By: woodduck

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/09/17 11:23 PM

Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer
Saw the biggest deer of my life on the Delaney land in Livingston. More deer in that area that any other in the state. If I got a chance to hunt a Delaney tract in Livingston, I would jump on it.
i agree tons of deer in that area and has been for long as I can remember

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/13/17 07:27 AM

Ok giving up on the river front property, If anyone knows of 500 to 2000 acres of good hunting land with a Camp house on the property in Dallas, Wilcox, Choctaw, Clarke, Marengo or lowndes counties, please keep me in mind.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/13/17 07:28 AM

Text me or call me if you have a place in mind.

Zach Taylor
205-799-0021
Posted By: jbc

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/13/17 07:45 AM

Ok giving up on the river front property, If anyone knows of 500 to 2000 acres of good hunting land with a Camp house on the property in Dallas, Wilcox, Choctaw, Clarke, Marengo or lowndes counties, please keep me in mind.

that is going to open up a lot more. I have a group of buddies who just got 1200 acres with cabin in Lowndes, looks like a great spot.
Posted By: crappiehunter

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/14/17 07:48 AM

James (little burt) Harvell is the biggest piece of Shiznit in the world. This will screw you out of the land you lease from him in a minute. Beware of this guy. I know from experience.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/14/17 12:11 PM

I told him where to stick it last friday

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/14/17 09:17 PM

If you'd be willing to travel to the bullock county and Russell county area I can give you a guys number. Might can get you some land with some of the states best hunting.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/15/17 07:11 AM

sure, send it to me
Posted By: k bush

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/15/17 03:57 PM

1601 acre lease. Camp house, 16 fields, all w shooting houses. Road system, big creek running year round, duck pond that is fish able. Part swamp part hills, all ages of timber but no clear cut. A lot of hardwood is hunt able

Call Jake 251 744 9119

This was on The Fever Facebook page

Jake Utsey in Choctaw Co

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/15/17 07:32 PM

Where is that 1600 acres
Posted By: k bush

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/16/17 07:40 AM

I just reposted from the Facebook thread. It's in Choctaw Co. Call the guy, I know nothing about it, just passing it along.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/16/17 09:33 AM

I talked to him, he said half the property is in swamp land so not sure if it will be good or not. But Im going to check it out. Thanks again for the info

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/16/17 08:53 PM

Zach. Did you ever talk to the guy whose number I sent?
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/16/17 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: crappiehunter
James (little burt) Harvell is the biggest piece of Shiznit in the world. This will screw you out of the land you lease from him in a minute. Beware of this guy. I know from experience.

He's still trying to lease that property? We went look at his place before we got our place in Monroe co. 1200 acres at $12 an ac with the cabin. It was a nice place but wasn't impressed with deer sign on the place. When it came time to make the deal he told us he wasn't gonna let the cabin go with it and that he would likely be on the property doing something every day. I took this as he would be watching our every move. James Harvel seamed like he was one of those people that daddy gave him everything and didn't work for nothing. He was working on making some duck hunting holes and told us that where ever he was working on them we could not hunt that area until he finished. It didn't take us long to cut ties with that dude a get off that hill. It was definatly a learning experience for us.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/16/17 10:59 PM

I did call the guy on the property in Choctaw county. It seemed good and I'm going to look at it on Sunday. But someone just sent me a pm to be aware of that property because of the owner so not sure what that's about
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/16/17 11:13 PM

I see on AFOA Buster Carlson is trying to lease his mommas property again in Lowndes and Crenshaw counties. We went years ago and looked at the 250 ac tract. It was a pretty rough piece of property with some of it that had the worst clearcut job I ever saw. The cabin left a lot to be desired. You could see thru all the walls and had trash everywhere. He told us with a little work it could be a nice cabin. He was right but we told him we weren't going to rebuild his cabin for him and pay the full lease price when he advertised the cabin was nice. We were so disgusted with that deal we didn't even go look at the other 1500 ac his mother supposedly had. I see now he has 695acs in Lowndes co for lease. He's proud of it too.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 11:52 AM

Does anyone no a contact name and number for these following Hunting clubs? I'm pretty sure the land owner is the Stimpsons for all Three places but I could be wrong about that.

1. Hals Creek Hunting club
2. Thomasville Hunting Club
3. Bull Pen Hunting Club
Posted By: Mully

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:39 PM

I know Hal's and Bull Pen are big money and I believe you have to be on a waiting list also.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:42 PM

pm sent Zach

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:43 PM

I understand about the money and the waiting list, The question was does anyone have there contact info?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:44 PM

JBC I didn't get a PM from you. Please resend

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:45 PM

should be there

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:47 PM

I got it thanks

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:48 PM

Who has Two openings in the best club in the state of Alabama. Prefer to be from Demopolis to Monroeville.
Posted By: JBrown1975

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 12:57 PM

PM sent for possible lease in Clarke and Marengo Counties.
Posted By: abolt300

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 05:06 PM

Does anyone no a contact name and number for these following Hunting clubs? I'm pretty sure the land owner is the Stimpsons for all Three places but I could be wrong about that.

3. Bull Pen Hunting Club

Bull Pen is or was the Stimpson's personal club. Sandy, one of the boys, is now the mayor of Mobile. Unless it has changed, Bull Pen is mostly just family and close personal friends. Not sure on the other two.
Posted By: North40R

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: abolt300

3. Bull Pen Hunting Club

Bull Pen is or was the Stimpson's personal club. Sandy, one of the boys, is now the mayor of Mobile. Unless it has changed, Bull Pen is mostly just family and close personal friends. Not sure on the other two.

You're thinking about Choctaw Bluff.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/19/17 08:00 PM

Bull Pen, Choctaw Bluff and Hal's Lake are all same area

I've never heard of Thomasville HC

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 09:05 AM

Who has the best club in the state with an opening?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 09:14 AM

Thomasvillle HC is 4000 acres and joins Hal's Lake and the Tombigbee River.
Bull Pen and Choctaw Bluff are not the same place.
Bull Pen is on the Tombigbee and Choctaw Bluff is on the Alabama.

They do take members.
But, you will need the right connections.

And, honestly, I would note rate any of them as 'the best in the state'!

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 09:16 AM

Sturdy Oak, near Millers Ferry is a really good place. Very strict rules and harvest criteria, and openings are rare.

You can contact the owner, Mark Childers, and ask, though.....never hurts!

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 09:41 AM

Do you have a number for Mr. Childers?
Posted By: BowHuntr00

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 01:48 PM

Sturdy oak is suppose to be a top notch club, just show up and hunt from what I've heard. Camp houses, lakes, and all game hunting would be well worth it if you are in the market to spend 10k.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 02:14 PM

I'm in the market, Just need a phone number

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 02:18 PM

Wasn't going to do the hunting club thing, but I cant find 500 to 1500 acres that has a nice camp house on it so I guess I'm going to have to settle for a hunting club with people I don't know before to long cause time is running out.

I need a spot for 2 or a lease with a camp house in one more time

1. Lowndes County
2. Marengo County
3. Choctaw County
4. Wilcox County
5. North Clarke County
6. Dallas County
7. North Monroe County
8. Wilcox County

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 02:48 PM

You interested in Mississippi, Zach? There was a share in a place in the Delta I believe for like $140,000 that had some humongous deer.
Posted By: TEM

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/20/17 10:14 PM

Sturdy Oaks doesn't have any openings. Good place though, with lots of turkeys

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/21/17 11:29 AM

Zach, with the kind of money you're talking, why wouldnt you drive 3 hours west and hunt the delta over in MS. There are some fine clubs over there on the Big Black River an the areas just west of Jackson. Studs and if you get the right place, ducks too.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/21/17 01:10 PM

I want to stay in the counties I spoke of

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/21/17 05:05 PM

Zac, did you ever call TR?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/21/17 10:14 PM

Who is TR? Need info
Posted By: slayinbucks24/7

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/22/17 08:00 AM

TR that has some property over by hurtsboro?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/22/17 11:59 AM

Who is TR? Need info
Pm you his number couple days ago

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/22/17 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: slayinbucks24/7
TR that has some property over by hurtsboro?

Yes. He owns like 4500 acres of enon plantation.
Posted By: buckethead

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/22/17 07:35 PM

Marshmud991 he screwed a few of my buddies out of that cabin that's on the property that sits next to his camp. He night hunts it (I know for a fact he does). He kicked them off the property for no apparent reason and kept their money and camp house. He threatened them with jail if they tried to retrieve their belongings.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/29/17 10:37 AM

Does anyone have any good hunting land for lease with a house on it?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/29/17 11:01 AM

None yet
Posted By: abamadude

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/29/17 02:43 PM

Here is a decent looking club on craigs..

https://pensacola.craigslist.org/spo/6197075034.html

It's strange he is advertising in Florida.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/29/17 04:49 PM

Phone number doesn't work
Posted By: Coy1085

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/29/17 08:06 PM

Just by reading it, it sounds like it's the exact match up w/Harvell's Place except someone is Leasing it as a Club etc. Follow me?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/29/17 09:54 PM

I do it's the same place

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/29/17 10:06 PM

I'd be careful even calling on that one. Gotta be a scam. Math doesn't work. 1800 acres with camp house, 140 acres in green fields and summer feeding. Only 7 members at $3500 each??? You can't have the land, camp and food with only $24,500 in total dues/revenue. Sounds great but the numbers don't work.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/30/17 06:45 AM

The guy is a scam artist

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/30/17 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: abolt300
I'd be careful even calling on that one. Gotta be a scam. Math doesn't work. 1800 acres with camp house, 140 acres in green fields and summer feeding. Only 7 members at $3500 each??? You can't have the land, camp and food with only $24,500 in total dues/revenue. Sounds great but the numbers don't work.

Planting 140 acres by itself would cost many many thousands if you did it right. Not to mention equipment costs.
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 06/30/17 10:12 AM

I've got a couple thousand I could take on members but it ain't in those counties. Has a camp house and lake with fish and get a duck shoot or two. Turkey hunting is better than average. Me and one other guy hunt it. I don't hunt it much I got more places than I got time to go. PM me if you are interested. You'd be under well budget. About 2 hrs from you if you are in T-town or an hour B'ham.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/01/17 01:45 PM

It's not even his land. He just hunts the land that u lease.
Posted By: buckethead

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/06/17 03:39 AM

Zach, CB Carlton has his mothers place up for lease in Lowndes county. Its probably one of the finest pieces of property I have ever stepped foot on. Its on AFOA

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/06/17 06:09 AM

CB carolton doesn't answer emails. I've sent him three already. Need his phone number
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/06/17 10:19 AM

It's not even his land. He just hunts the land that u lease.

Is this directed at me? It is all family owned, but yea you would be hunting with me and we'd spit all costs equally

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/06/17 10:41 AM

Has nothing to do with you goat killer

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 09:33 AM

Anything new out there we might be interested in?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 10:21 AM

1600 acres just came up on afoa. Edge of wilcox and Clarke county

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 10:40 AM

No camp house on it, just talked to the owner. it sounded good for someone that doesn't need a camp

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 12:15 PM

Oh ok. I didn't know the details. I'll continue to look. Have you thought about a camper?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 04:33 PM

Camper not acceptable need big camp house or big double wide

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 04:59 PM

Ah I gotcha

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 05:24 PM

Zach break that check book out. The place like you have been looking for just hit AFOA. River frontage and a very nice camp.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Squeaky
Zach break that check book out. The place like you have been looking for just hit AFOA. River frontage and a very nice camp.

It's only $12/acre, pretty good deal at $70k if you have that money.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Squeaky

Yep, sounds good. Big lodge and plenty of land. About 10 guys at $7000 would be sweet!
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 06:08 PM

I've already scooped it up. I'm taking 10 members 7000 a piece, no turkey hunting.
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 07:05 PM

Just personal experience but the best tracts I've ever hunted stayed flooded about 4 months out of the year.

What you've been searching for, relentlessly I might add, finally is available and you don't want it because it floods? Goodness...
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 07:29 PM

Im going to go out on a limb and say what you are looking for does not exist in this state anymore. Perhaps you should look in mississippi along the mississippi river. I know of a few tracts you could buy and turn them into what you're looking for. For what you are willing and able to spend, that is what I would do.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 08:31 PM

If it floods you can't get to the camp.

All of the river clubs in Miss have to boat in when the river gets to a certain stage. They are advertised as such. The hunting just gets that much better as the water puts deer on the higher ridges.
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Southwood7

All of the river clubs in Miss have to boat in when the river gets to a certain stage. They are advertised as such. The hunting just gets that much better as the water puts deer on the higher ridges.

Until they close the season which happened once in the 6 years I was over there
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: crenshawco
Originally Posted By: Southwood7

Until they close the season which happened once in the 6 years I was over there

Yep, it happens...but until it hits the closure stage, what a magical place it can be.

Two years ago they marked the south Delta to close at 89ft on the Steele Bayou gauge. Well just as it was approaching that stage some redneck boated in and vandalized the gauge so it quit working. We got an extra weekend out of that gesture and the State finally just stated it would close on "X" date since the reading wasn't working. rofl

Note: I don't advocate vandalizing anything but did enjoy to extra weekend of hunting.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 08:53 PM

The same group has had Earl's place the last 3 years.
It is an effort to get members due to the flooding; no doubt.
Mostly because the people willing to strike that $10k/yr check did not want to 'work' to hunt. I get that and have no problem with it.
But, it did not flood at all this past deer season.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/11/17 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Hogwild
The same group has had Earl's place the last 3 years.
It is an effort to get members due to the flooding; no doubt.
Mostly because the people willing to strike that $10k/yr check did not want to 'work' to hunt. I get that and have no problem with it.
But, it did not flood at all this past deer season.

Yea thanks to a 50 yr drought nothing flooded laugh

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/12/17 04:33 AM

Exactly.
But, there are numerous seasons that the property is accessible for the majority of the season.

I am not the one the is looking for land on the river with a nice camp that NEVER floods. You know, there IS a reason they build those camps on legs.....

LOL

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/12/17 11:33 AM

Yep!

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/12/17 11:52 AM

Any of these would work AS LONG AS THE LAND DOESNT FLOOD

I fixed it for you Zach. laugh
Posted By: HoofNSpur

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/13/17 11:36 AM

Afoa has 5700 acres posted on Tombigbee River with Lodge. Hope you have some real deep pockets for it though.
Posted By: Rickybobby

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/13/17 08:54 PM

I know of a 2000acre tract in Marengo

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/14/17 04:37 PM

How did u fix it southwood7
Posted By: EarlPitts

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/15/17 09:00 AM

Zach find you some land then buy a manufactured home from me. Then if you don't like the lease, your camp house can follow you to the next lease.
Posted By: walt4dun

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/20/17 10:19 PM

So what's wrong with Singleton? I missed that.

Would be a cool place to lease with like 70 members to keep dues reasonable and dog hunt.
Posted By: Geno

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/24/17 07:23 PM

You ever find a lease?

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/25/17 12:13 PM

I did finally find a place
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/25/17 02:05 PM

can I come hunt it for free?
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/25/17 04:40 PM

Good deal. Hope ya'll have a great season.
Posted By: Jlu509

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/25/17 07:21 PM

Did it meet all the criteria? What county?
Posted By: Powpow65

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/26/17 06:26 AM

So did a member here help you find it?
Posted By: burbank

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/26/17 07:50 AM

Alabama Clarke

07/11/17
5,712 $70,000 per year

Multi year terms available.
Clint Flowers Send email Turn Key... Tombigbee River Frontage, 6,000sf Lakefront Lodge, all river bottom with mature Hardwood, great neighbors, mature deer, enhanced duck ponds, intricate road & trail system, numerous large food plots with stands, excellent fishing.
Posted By: slicktrick123

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/26/17 11:27 AM

Zach - no camp houses, but Soterra does allow camping.

The 850 in Marengo and the 1200 on the MS/AL Line have great spots to establish a campsite...

http://lease.soterrallc.com/AvailableLeases.php
Posted By: auburn17

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/31/17 09:03 AM

This one has Zach written all over it:

http://nationalhuntingleases.com/hflListings/display.asp?ListingID=2138

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 07/31/17 12:34 PM

Too small at 400 acres and if the owner has allowed 10 bucks a year with a 6 pt min. and 14 does with no more than 6 people hunting it for a while, there is no age structure on the bucks and what few deer there are probably pressured nocturnal from all the shooting and past pressure.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 08/04/17 11:39 AM

If anyone on here wants to be in a good lease for 10k per membership send me a message. And I'm not sending this so everyone on here can comment on the price per membership. Unfortunately good places cost money
Posted By: Jlu509

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 08/04/17 11:59 AM

If anyone on here wants to be in a good lease for 10k per membership send me a message. And I'm not sending this so everyone on here can comment on the price per membership. Unfortunately good places cost money

Great places cost that kind of money. I didn't know that existed in Alabama.

Re: You find us a lease you hunt with us for free - 08/04/17 12:02 PM

How many acres and members? Where is it located?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM