Aldeer.com

Marion County Hunting Club

Posted By: 300winmag

Marion County Hunting Club - 03/21/17 10:01 AM

We are small club in Marion county off hwy 253. We have 408 acres that is buck managed 6 point or better. The club will have a total of 4 members. We need two members. Price $1000.
Posted By: Rainbowstew

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/22/17 10:15 AM

Are there no deer in Marion County? Surprised to see no responses. I live about 100 miles from your spot and it is tempting. :-)

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/22/17 11:55 AM

There are a lot of deer on our property. We never taken young deer. We try to take 3 1/2 year old deer. We have had the property for three year and have only taken four good bucks. We have a bunch of basket rack deer. Thanks for your interest.
Posted By: Daggerz

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/22/17 02:01 PM

pm sent

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/24/17 11:00 AM

I am still in need of two members. I guess people think this is a small block of land. I failed to mention that we are surrounded by large clubs that are 8 point of better.
Posted By: GDAWG

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/24/17 12:49 PM

Do you have a cabin.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/24/17 02:50 PM

No we do not. We have a camp ground that 3 or 4 clubs use.
Posted By: Tmartin

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/25/17 11:28 PM

Message me about this club.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 03/26/17 09:36 AM

The club is buck managed for mature deer only. We have 408 acres, 8 food plots, 10 shooting houses. Land is cut overs, swamps and hardwood bottoms. We will be planting eagle soybeans on two food plots. We will have 4 members total. Roads on the property are good but are steep and need a 4x4. Thanks for your interest.
Posted By: Firefighter Bill

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 04/13/17 09:25 PM

Are you the club across county road 12 from Dwight Adams club?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 04/14/17 08:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Firefighter Bill
Are you the club across county road 12 from Dwight Adams club?

No..I think that is Camp Creek. You know Dwight Adams???

PM coming by the way
Posted By: beeline08

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 04/17/17 08:58 AM

I know Dwight Adams. Stay faaaaarrrrrrrr away!!!!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 04/17/17 10:51 AM

LOL....guy is legendary.
Posted By: Daggerz

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 04/19/17 09:12 PM

There should be a Dwight Adams sticky at the top....seriously!
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 04/19/17 09:50 PM

What's the deal with the Dwight Adams guy. He's seems to be promoting his club pretty hard every year about this time. Heck I even saw one of the boys from Drury's Dream Season cast inquiring about it on Fb.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 04/20/17 07:55 AM

He has to promote it every year because he can't keep any members from one year to the next.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/13/17 06:42 PM

EDIT.... Not about the original poster in the thread. It is about DWIGHT ADAMS club............ Now that I have my property off his club I can speak freely. This club is a sham and ripoff. He charges several people to hunt and then dreams up things to kick them off the club so he and his family hunts it for free. You will be accused of "hunting too much", even though I hunted very little.Baiting fields (although the club rules actually state that is the only place you can bait and I never baited ANYWHERE after bow season started) and anything else they can dream up. I know now that it has been going on for years and I feel it my duty to warn other members here. STAY AWAY.
Posted By: QUAKENTIMBER

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/13/17 10:43 PM

Yep stay away... I rode around and look at his place one year, he slipped up and told me ex-members name, thankfully I called him and he confirmed my suspicious thoughts . The guy off dream season I called and warned him off. Every time I see Dwights post on Craigslist I flag it and it usually gets deleted , lol
Posted By: yelkca280

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/22/17 09:38 PM

Old Dwight is a scum sucking nasty smelling collard green eating dog that is too dang fat and sloppy to wipe his butt and walks around in sweat pants with his butt crack showing. One of the sorriest pos I have ever met. I bit on turkey rights only about four years ago. I knew he was screening around with the club money and messing over members the first week I hunted the place. I tooo my son in there on youth weekend and he killed two birds that weekend. I went the next weekend and killed a couple and got the heck out of that place. I knew of 4 gobbling birds and on that place and once they were dead I was out. He called me and asked how I did and wanting money for the next season befor turkey season had ended that year. He got pissed and told me I was suppose to report all birds killed to him and he had to verify they had 1" spurs and a 10" or longer beard or they were not legal on his property. I told him to put his D in his A.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/23/17 09:02 AM

He constantly accuses everyone of everything he can think of in order to kick them out. He accused all the new members the year I was in of putting out corn in the woods, calling the timber company on him and shooting deer and sneaking them out just to name a few. He keeps one stand signed out at all times and is strictly his unless you call and ask permission. He even marked off an entire section of the club as "off limits" because it was his sons favorite spot and couldn't get up early enough to beat the people that drove and hour and a half to the stand. He constantly drives his POS truck through the whole place and plots putting out corn making the roads almost impassable. He even called a meeting at his house of the people he didn't like and threatened to find them and burn there house down if they messed with his hunting.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/23/17 10:56 AM

Surprised noone there kicked his fat arse. it wouldnt take much.
He sure isnt going to move fast, thats for sure.

I hunted with Ole Dwight to be honest. never told the story to except maybe 2 folks here.

I hunted there 2 turkey seasons. Hunting was great. No other turkey hunter except a guy who got screwed the year before trying to sneak in..to do a little piddlin, lol. ( that you yelka?)

I joined for the turkey the first year, signed up for a full membership though. Absolutely slam full of gobblers in 4 areas I found.

One of the best was the drainage/creek down behind "His food plot"..literally on the map..HIS, noone else could hunt it! well he didnt turkey hunt..sooooo.

One of my best PM hunts was right there..called from his plot ,2 hammered, barely got my butt on the ground and they came running up that road that goes down into it and I smoked the biggest at like 7 yards. 2 minute hunt TOPS.

That area across from Camp Creek on rt 12 was pure money. I killed 3 out of that swamp or along those 2 plots that year, and 3 the next year too.

He said only 3 birds a year..whatever..I paid and I hunted. tagged out both years..however that tornado came thru Phil campell that year during season. After clean up I went back to grab a double bull blind I had above that swamp ,..GONE.

Some old member stole it he said. I had picture of a truck...he said it was that guy. I Never went back after that.

I deer hunted one morning the first year..the opener. As I was driving in real early to beat folks..i saw a truck pulled over..game warden. Older guy driving, younger going into the woods.

I drove past and the driver followed me. I turned around and went up to the rt 6 side where the KUDZU field is as it was close to the road. Luckily,..I pulled around down it enough my car was hidden.

At this time I was till in the outdoor TV business. A ticket from a warden can cost you your career.

As it started to get light, I saw something light colored in the field...it got lighter and i could see thru my binos it was a truckload pile of corn!

Man, that explained the warden.

I left the shooting house and headed out in my truck fast as I could..only to pass the same warden driving to that spot. He was pulling in in my rear view mirror as I drove off! Dang...that was close.

Man was I pissed.

Drove to his house..of course he was hunting. I knocked anyway woke up his kids and I told them the wardens were everywhere and there was corn out!

I told them to have dwight call me and I left to another piece of land to hunt the rest of the opening 3 days.

I met him at his house later that day ,as I had my trailer at the Campground in Phil campbell...and he was like "yea..there is corn at every stand!"

Also, he and another guy had gotten tickets for baiting!

And even Another guy had the warden come up and knock at his shooting house..and ask about the bait.

The hunter had no idea..but the warden knew where it was down by the creek. He took the hunter down there, but luckily it had rained for 2 days and the creek was high and washed it away. Poor guy had no idea, but dodged a bullet.

After I spoke to Dwight I told him I needed a spot with NO CORN, and got the area North of 6..and it was pretty good. Noone corned there..close to the property line I guess.

He was leaving..I asked where he was going..he said to go FILL HIS FEEDERS. After being ticketed!

His field had a GIANT 300 pound feeder on it too thumbup

Now the best part is at the end of the season I had a friend come hunt. We actually saw bucks chasing, including 2 shooters right along rt 6 by that area he didnt corn and I hunted.

Also, his son had gotten a ton of pics in his field..the one really far away. The fat lil brat would drive his 4 wheeler to the field,..and then complain that the big buck he was getting pics of never came out.

They had stopped hunting by then (end of Jan) even though we told them we were seeing chasing. He said ruts over...OK...whatever.

So they had stopped feeding too which is what I was waiting for.

I told my buddy if he was willing to walk a long way we could kill that deer in that field..and we did!
No four wheeler driving up..he said 12 -15 deer came into that feed..a couple young bucks chasing than that big 8 just before dark. His biggest buck ever too.

Nice big 8 pointer,.he got him mounted.

Ole dwight went nuts over it as I sent him the pic and he thought it was that deer..though I told him we went somewhere else..lol. I took it to a processor in moulton..that fat Dwight wore himself out driving to all the ones around there trying to find the buck.

Priceless!

So while he is a fat slob, that baits like no other..the turkey hunting is pretty dang good if you can get the rights to yourself!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/23/17 11:06 AM

By the way, my buddy also missed one of those big bucks we saw along the road too. They had a metal tower where someone had put a blind on. The blind was torn up under it..but I rigged it so you could sit under the tower and hunt..but you had to aim OVER a rail or you could hit it. Pointed it out to my buddy..silly SOB still hit it shooting at that big buck. Shook him up I guess.

So there actually is some great deer there if you can find an unbaited spot.

And just ignore Dwight or anything he says,..that is what I did! thumbup

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/24/17 06:35 AM

No outdoor obsession I didn't come along until a year or maybe two after the tornadoes ripped through there. We killed our birds on upper and lower bishop area. I don't give a crap if that place had 50 gobbling birds every morning ain't no way I would ever set foot back on that dirt. No reason to go to jail for dealing with an idiot like D-White. He really is an inbread bastard!

As for the land it could be leased out from under him but the blow back in the form of burning you truck and such would not be worth it.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/24/17 07:40 AM

Thread derailed.....but still hilarious.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/24/17 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: yelkca280
No outdoor obsession I didn't come along until a year or maybe two after the tornadoes ripped through there. We killed our birds on upper and lower bishop area. I don't give a crap if that place had 50 gobbling birds every morning ain't no way I would ever set foot back on that dirt. No reason to go to jail for dealing with an idiot like D-White. He really is an inbread bastard!

As for the land it could be leased out from under him but the blow back in the form of burning you truck and such would not be worth it.

I killed a bird there each year too...the lower Bishop field near the property line. They loved to roost in the SMZ!

There was never any bait out during the turkey season. Ole fat Dwight isnt paying for corn to feed a deer unless he can HUNT over it..lol.

You do however not want to leave anything of value there..cameras or blinds IMO.

And yes...he is definitely inbred...lol.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/24/17 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Remington270

LOL..funny guy Dwight Adams. Truly one of a kind.

On a lighter note..I am the one that joined this club with James (300winmag)so we are full.. just 3 of us hunting it. thumbup And the other 2 guys dont turkey hunt..perfect!

Also a later rut then mine so gives me 2 ruts to hunt. Plus the guy running it is pretty cool. A real nice older gentlemen. I liked him as soon as we met.

Looks pretty nice, and he takes care of it well. I joined mid season when he first posted actually.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/25/17 08:44 AM

Speaking of the devil himself he's on craigslist now trying to get members. He's got some of the same pics he's had for years and the others didn't even come off his place.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/25/17 10:35 AM

https://huntsville.craigslist.org/spo/6145711585.html

Hey. no joke...thats a good example of the turkey there when I hunted those 2 years....

And he does have big bucks like that there too.

He may be an idiot..but I liked that. Not only an idiot but a LAZY idiot. I just ignored him and did my own thing.

Turkey season there is no bait and no other hunters when I was there.
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/25/17 11:46 AM

Maybe someone can send him a text and ask him to join in on the conversation.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/25/17 01:27 PM

He's hard to ignore when he's always there. His house is half a mile from one of the gates. He will either ride around and see who is there and then call you to ask why u didn't call him to tell him you were coming or he will sit on his front porch and call you every time he hears a gun shot within hearing distance. He did that to me twice and I had not even been to the land in over a week each time. Accused me of calling the timber company which I did not. Accused me of putting corn in the woods which I did not.
Posted By: MC21

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/25/17 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: desertdog
Maybe someone can send him a text and ask him to join in on the conversation.

Hmmmmmm

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/26/17 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: beeline08
He's hard to ignore when he's always there. His house is half a mile from one of the gates. He will either ride around and see who is there and then call you to ask why u didn't call him to tell him you were coming or he will sit on his front porch and call you every time he hears a gun shot within hearing distance. He did that to me twice and I had not even been to the land in over a week each time. Accused me of calling the timber company which I did not. Accused me of putting corn in the woods which I did not.

Not if you TURKEY HUNT only.

The deer season there was a total bust after opening day for me UNTIL end of January when he and HIS FAMILY stopped hunting ( 8 members total..need 4 = only he his son and his other 2 relatives are STILL in the club).

I never went back until the end of Jan.

When we went there at the end of January NOONE was hunting EXCEPT a couple from New York that BOOKED a 4-5 day hunt with him (Like he was an outfitter)!

And actually The wife did shoot a 8 pointer if I remember correctly on the one field North of rt 12.

He wasnt hunting nor were his family. That was the only few days I deer hunted there after finding the bait opening day. And that cheap SOB wasnt paying for any corn that he wasnt going to hunt over!

Turkey season hes was working as a truck driver..and I never saw him until my blind was stolen and I went to his house looking for him.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/26/17 11:17 AM

When I got in I was supposed to be the 8th and last hunter also. After a weekend of moving stands before season his rear end in his truck went out. The next week he let another guy in and his truck got fixed rolleyes.

After the first couple of hunts I was able to count the "9" members from meeting people and hearing about a couple more that were from out of town and only hunted a couple times a year. Then found out his son, wife and mother were all hunting during the week! There was another new member that would bring his cousin I believe and sit with him and adams would still make him pay a visitors fee everytime. When his add says 8 I would count on many more hunting when they think no one is around.

As far as turkeys I don't know what the difference was when I was there but they were not around. I had only seen turkeys in one area during deer season and they were no where to be found during turkey season.
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/26/17 12:38 PM

popcorn

Love these threads because they are entertaining and it makes me love the family that allows me to hunt on their land even more than I already do. I imagine ClarkGriswald feels the same.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/27/17 08:27 PM

Well at least I know now I ain't the only dumbass here,haha. I was accused of baiting that kudzu field and his mother supposedly got a warning ticket for hunting it. I didn't bait it but had hunted it and was just lucky I didn't get caught there. He told me to come to his house that I was gonna be kicked out. I told him I would come right over there to get a refund. He said "oh no there won't be a refund" I responded with "well there ain't gonna be anyone kicked out then" After that he half left me alone but I wouldn't go back to hunt there if it was free. Too much BS to put up with. Sad part is that with minimal effort it could be a GREAT club. Never will be though.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 05/27/17 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Remington270

Yea , sorry about that. I guess that was my fault and I didn't mean for it to turn into what it did when I first mentioned the name. The comments are well deserved though,haha.
Posted By: Lbeezy

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/01/17 01:35 PM

I think I get the point "stay away"!!!!!!!!! LOL
Posted By: Grizzly

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:13 PM

Fireman bill. See you on here running ur damn mouth telling lies about me and the club since you got ur ass kicked out. You are just a lazy ass that won't help do anything in or on the club make out like u work all time but u just want to hunt where other members has busted their ass making a field nice then you try to take it over. You and the rest of the shitheads on here that's been kicked out telling lies just to try to make me n the club sound bad . you want to try to beat my ass come on you lazy ass good for nothing ass hole. No one needs u in a club I put up with you and the other cry babies fighting all season u pissedcat them . they say you hunted every day from light to dark so bring it on billy

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:14 PM

U just a sorry sob that got kicked for not following club rules not mine u lazy sob no one needs u in a club

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:22 PM

Phil kelly aka outdoor obession. you another piece of shucks. That got kicked from our club for breaking rules. And not following the limits the club had set. And bringing ur camera man lol was funny u never paid a guess fee but u and ur camera man sit in different shooting houses each with gun shooting everything that move hince you got ur ass kicked out .for shooting a buck after dark. U want to try beat my ass bring it on you skinny little bastard run your mouth about me behind my back . no one needs to hunt with you and sure not let you in there club.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:32 PM

Ur ass not on this year are you. I told you find some where else cause you wasn't coming back and the club across from me don't want ur ass either. You just a lazy lair. Good bye. You piece of shucks. And you know where I live come on see who ass gets stump. No one you for a member in their club unless they want drama all the time from you damn bad when you have to park your truck 5 feet from the shooting house or have ur son drop u off at door andpick up at the door every time

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:42 PM

Another piece of shucks that got kicked running ur mouth . your whole damn group was about as worthless as tits on a boat hog. You and fire fighter bill fought all damn season our wich 1 of you was over hunting. Not locking gates. Over hunting stand and your group was the laziest damn group we ever had and br far the sorriest. So beware of Barry. Nick. Robert. David they are the lowestest pieces of shucks you could ever have in a club. Wait for everyone else to do the work then try to take over stands other had work their ass off to put in then screw all the members by walking threw the bedding areas where they been told stay out to leave deer a place to fill free. And put up a climber behind everyone's green fields to cut them off from the deer. If you want members like that please let these assholes that talk bad about my club get on yours but all mean they are just crybabies rule breaker and scum not hunters

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:47 PM

They didn't but hunts they bought s membership you dumb ass. We had members from new York . Penn St. Michigan so wasn't meant here at anytime that year but you and your so call camera man

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:50 PM

You so full of shucks you hunted all the time and only where they was corn that's where u killed or as you said your camera man killed that buck at the feeder after dark that got ur ass kicked now tell some more lies there

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 12:53 PM

And I told you who got ur blind and hr was kicked out for stealing.
Posted By: Reno

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:01 PM

popcorn
Posted By: jbc

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:07 PM

well, I know what the rest of my afternoon will look like
Posted By: bholmes

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:09 PM

Better than the Comey thread!
Posted By: oakachoy

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:15 PM

Somebody done poked the bear!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:16 PM

ive never hoped OutdoorObsession was busy typing so bad in my life.

I can feel the steam coming out of his ears.
Posted By: HBWALKER14

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:20 PM

this could be epic

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: jbc
ive never hoped OutdoorObsession was busy typing so bad in my life.

I can feel the steam coming out of his ears.

Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:26 PM

"as worthless as tits on a boat hog."
Posted By: mcninja

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:27 PM

Drugs are bad, mmmmmkay?
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:28 PM

What's a boat hog?

Lowestest is a new one for me.
Posted By: NWALJM

He means boar hog...in case any of you were truly unaware of what he meant lol
Posted By: BigEd

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:29 PM

popcorn
Posted By: Clem

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:29 PM

Boat Hog = Some sumbitch who gets on the front deck, makes all the casts to the good cover, yells "GET THE NET!" anytime he has a tap and wants to run the TM or big motor all the time.
Posted By: bobwallace

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:30 PM

Are any of you mod's ever going to figure out a way to keep Rock from coming back?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:30 PM

Quote:

Potential for inclusion in the site lexicon, although not at the level of 575 Duzen just yet. But it has potential.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:32 PM

This entire thread is absolute gold, while also being the epitome of what is wrong with hunting in this state.
Posted By: Jlu509

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:32 PM

ALGOLD
Posted By: CWKM

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:35 PM

Either way this goes I hope outdoor's "cameraman" that was mentioned goes if they meet up
Posted By: Rebelman

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:37 PM

This thread should make all fellow Marion residents proud.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Clem
Quote:

Potential for inclusion in the site lexicon, although not at the level of 575 Duzen just yet. But it has potential.

"Saw me a big black painter tearin' through the lowestest clearing in the free range big pen. Slung 575 duzen arras but it never checked up.....cald."
Posted By: snakebit

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:39 PM

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:45 PM

rofl ^^

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:56 PM

Mods., please don't drop the hammer. Let him go on. This is getting good. smile
Posted By: Tracker

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 01:59 PM

Poked the very uneducated bear at that.
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:04 PM

We need someone who can translate Grizzlyese. What's the short version?
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:05 PM

Where is the jackass that makes the comment "that's why I hunt public land"? I know you're around here. You're late to the meating.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:08 PM

Someone about to get ninjeed
Posted By: gman

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: mcninja
Originally Posted By: Clem
Quote:

"Saw me a big black painter tearin' through the lowestest clearing in the free range big pen. Slung 575 duzen arras but it never checked up.....cald."
That is...awesome!
Posted By: Drew11

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
Where is the jackass that makes the comment "that's why I hunt public land"? I know you're around here. You're late to the meating.

That's why I hunt public land.. (there ya go)
Posted By: bholmes

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: foldemup

Yep! And I cannot wait!
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:18 PM

I love this bar. It's my kind of place!
Posted By: top cat

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:20 PM

popcorn
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:21 PM

Anywhere with booze and you don't have to climb is your kind of PLACE!
Best if theres neked big boobs around too! grin This is nothing new. So many crappy clubs with idiots running tem. They make rules depending on the current situation. They don't need or want hunters, only your money. Sad part is there is no way to stop it. We need a crappy club forum so members can see before they waste their money. I think this thread makes a great start. Some of you older guys remember the idiot near Eufaula that ended up in Prison. I wonder how his last season went. Recon he limited out? Big Bucks?
Posted By: HippieKiller

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:30 PM

So just how much hunting constitutes "too much"?

Is it measured in hours, days, or is it a function of how many times the president gets to hunt? (No one is allowed to hunt more than me.)
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: bholmes

Yep! And I cannot wait!

Here is the fight scene

Posted By: rrhunter

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:41 PM

Dear God I can't believe that show was on tv
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:48 PM

You's a IDOT for huntin in that kind of wather, anyhow.
smile
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: 3toe
We need someone who can translate Grizzlyese. What's the short version?

Very similar to Hillaryese...
"wasn't me, it was everybody else's fault."
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:03 PM

If'n he's doin it whid her, he gotta pay me. Udder wises, he ain't goons hab dim loanni saniches he takes to work
Posted By: bmc77

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:04 PM

90% of hunting clubs are full of the same drama,most of it just never comes out.
Posted By: sdw

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Grizzly
U just a sorry sob that got kicked for not following club rules not mine u lazy sob no one needs u in a club
So, do you have any openings? How much are the dues?
Posted By: Reaper

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: sdw
So, do you have any openings? How much are the dues?

And can I bring my wife and kids?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:32 PM

I've got three sister-wives with 6 kids a piece, family friendly? If so, I'm in. We'll hunt the piss out of that SOB.
Posted By: garykwray

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:36 PM

wow this got good!
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Jlu509
I've got three sister-wives with 6 kids a piece, family friendly? If so, I'm in. We'll hunt the piss out of that SOB.

rofl rofl

Dang guys. Y'all are bad news. You've done scared off a "mad grizzly" using only a keyboard. Just when this thread was getting good too!
Posted By: johnv

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:41 PM

Maybe he's waking up in the er with his mouth wired shut.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:51 PM

Can someone explain to me how to program a computer to change every 35th letter and misspell every 17th word?
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: snakebit
Can someone explain to me how to program a computer to change every 35th letter and misspell every 17th word?
lol

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:56 PM

Another piece of shucks that got kicked running ur mouth . your whole damn group was about as worthless as tits on a boat hog. You and fire fighter bill fought all damn season our wich 1 of you was over hunting. Not locking gates. Over hunting stand and your group was the laziest damn group we ever had and br far the sorriest. So beware of Barry. Nick. Robert. David they are the lowestest pieces of shucks you could ever have in a club. Wait for everyone else to do the work then try to take over stands other had work their ass off to put in then screw all the members by walking threw the bedding areas where they been told stay out to leave deer a place to fill free. And put up a climber behind everyone's green fields to cut them off from the deer. If you want members like that please let these assholes that talk bad about my club get on yours but all mean they are just crybabies rule breaker and scum not hunters

I don't remember getting kicked out. I just never called you back after season. Sorry but I don't think I know fire fighter bill. I do not know who Barry, Nick, Robert or David is confused . I was not part of any group. I am sorry I am pretty sure that piece of crap truck of yours driving through the fields and tearing up the roads everyday putting out corn did more harm than anyone walking anywhere. Oh and I never left any gates open but I still have a key if you would like me to come open them up to say you are right about something. thumbup

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 03:56 PM

You're being pretty conservative on those numbers.
Posted By: sdw

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:04 PM

I still have a key thumbup
This key could be worth a lot of money during turkey season, while Grizzly isn't around.
Have running shoes, will travel. Send me a PM with some contact info whistle

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:04 PM

Anybody else imagine this guy to look like Stephen Avery?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: sdw
I still have a key thumbup
This key could be worth a lot of money during turkey season, while Grizzly isn't around.
Have running shoes, will travel. Send me a PM with some contact info whistle

now you just need a professional guide who knows the land.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:09 PM

Anybody else imagine this guy to look like Stephen Avery?

I had John C Reilly mentally plugged in,.. but Avery works too

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:13 PM

Phil kelly aka outdoor obession. you another piece of shucks. That got kicked from our club for breaking rules. And not following the limits the club had set. And bringing ur camera man lol was funny u never paid a guess fee but u and ur camera man sit in different shooting houses each with gun shooting everything that move hince you got ur ass kicked out .for shooting a buck after dark. U want to try beat my ass bring it on you skinny little bastard run your mouth about me behind my back . no one needs to hunt with you and sure not let you in there club.

LOL..you drunk or smoking meth big mouth? I never brought a camaraman there ever fat ass.

Nor did I get kicked out. Hell your fat lying ass was calling trying to get me back and pay before you even had deer hunters coming.

Heck, your dumb arse never knew I shot more then your three birds until you read this thread...lol. wink

Did it both years but left tons...there were gobblers every where in there. I coulda killed 2 limits easy. I was always done early.

The reason I didnt come back is either you or your theiving friend stole my double bull blind after the tornado you big mouthed lying POS.

And one thing everyone around here knows for sure is I hate a dang thief!

Shooting everything that moved? I couldnt deer hunt your baited up dang place until your sorry arses were done..lol.

Bait everywhere...folks getting tickets..even you. But you just laughed it off....jumped in your truck and said you were going to fill your feeders.

I didnt hunt until that last week of Jan as it took that long for the deer to get over your dang stench stinking up the whole place..lol.

grin

I bet your fat arse lost 20 pounds driving to every processor in the area and running your lard arse in trying to find that buck my friend shot where your son hunted.

Bet you still have his picture saved on your phone I texted you huh?

he was a good one..he has him in his Living room mounted! thumbup

You know He shot it too you lying POS. Heck you met him too.

Your a legend with your baiting no good ways..trust me.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:25 PM

and you know there was no more corn up where your kid hunted fat arse. Heck you stupid sobs were to dumb to even hunt though we told you they were chasing. Nope..rut was over...lol. Dang man youre stupid beside just fat, ugly and stanky arent ya?? rofl

No way your fat arse would waste a dang dime feeding the deer if you werent hunting over it. I figured you personally cleaned out the dang feeder yourself and ATE whatever was left over,..fat as you are grin

And you know I never shot a deer there...just him, and his wasnt after dark either idot. Heck, he had a good five minutes. deer were rolling in since your boy didnt drive up to his shooting house and park. We walked the whole way cause your lazy arses were so patterned by the deer it was funny! slap

So basically your running your mouth spouting out Bullcrap about basically everything.

You were just pissed he got that buck your kid was after..lol.

You run a club that is for you and your uncle, cousin and your family members,..and you pay for it by a revolving membership of people who leave after a year..learning all about Fat arse Dwight Adams.."Grizzly"....well if youre a grizzly..looks like you definitely fattened up for hibernation .

Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:26 PM

^^^^Annnndddd, boom goes the dynamite.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:27 PM

Obviously youre sleeping off your pre post drunkeness....I guess when you wake up youll reply. beers

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:30 PM

(More) shots fired.
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:37 PM

Speaking of which, it is about Miller time.
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:41 PM

Quote:
I figured you personally cleaned out the dang feeder yourself and ATE whatever was left over,..fat as you are grin

This was the best part of his response. OO even highlighted it.

This thread is awesome. Glad I dont know any asswipes line ol'Grizzly

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:41 PM

This one blew right past the 1st page. I'm hoping we'll get some good mileage out of this one.
Posted By: bill

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:43 PM

This one blew right past the 1st page. I'm hoping we'll get some good mileage out of this one.

You ain't the only one, my ninja...

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:48 PM

The rednecks version of Facebook..it's awesome
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:50 PM

This sumbitch is more of a pos then the one running hillcrest. Damn thats bad.
Posted By: Beer Belly

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 04:57 PM

Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:39 PM

And you know where I live come on see who ass gets stump.

rofl

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: 3FFarms
^^^^Annnndddd, boom goes the dynamite.

Bingo, I honestly can't stop laughing. I need a beer.....
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:43 PM

Is this same club?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:45 PM

They didn't but hunts

I swear I heard banjos riding down county Rd 6

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:47 PM

Yes that's it! And I know for a fact pics 4 and 5 didn't even come off the property. He was wanting $1000 a couple weeks ago LOL

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:54 PM

[img:center]http://[/img] [img:center]http://[/img]
Yep damn sure same place.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:58 PM

I'm gonna need a better description of Grizz right now I'm envisioning a backer chewing, redneck version of George Costansa.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
I'm gonna need a better description of Grizz right now I'm envisioning a backer chewing, redneck version of George Costansa.

I assumed he was fella in pics on craigslist ad

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 06:04 PM

That's him but probably 20 years ago. Add 100 pounds or so and a stinch
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 06:10 PM

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 06:54 PM

That's him but probably 20 years ago. Add 100 pounds or so and a stinch

Dang..you took the words right out of my mouth, except I was thinking more like 125-150 lbs+ grin

Only 8 members..need 4. Same 4 every year, Dwight his cousin, uncle etc. Needing four more..suckers every year, cause they usually all leave after getting screwed.

But Like I said, great turkey hunting place if you get it alone. Heck, I even pmmed a couple aldeer turkey killers to steer em to it.

Told em just shake your head to Dwight and nod to the 10" better beard, the 1 inch or better spurs and the 3 bird limit and go have fun and tag out.

I did. In that swamp heck half the time they are in water over their dang spurs when you shoot em. I never bought a ruler and went out there before shooting.

Forgot to tell em to bring a couple cotton balls up each nostril or theyll be rolling the window down when they meet him even if its pouring.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaw

Shaw,
I swear, I actually joined James club and he is booked. I joined this spring and this year we made it just 3 of us instead of four. Hes a real nice guy. I hope hes getting a chuckle out of it to be honest.

Hes an older guy, honest, straight forward and NOTHING like ole Griz here. Who, in Fact, makes ROCK look like a genius! smile

Also, I hunt in Marion cty and stay there every weekend as both clubs I am in other then my own land is there.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 07:31 PM

And just to say what I was doing when I hunted there.

Immediately after signing up for deer season and seeing the warden, then all the bait on the opener, I knew I had been screwed.

It didnt take long to see that this was basically a set up where a guy took over the whole place with his own stands, food plots, and the same for his sons, family etc. His mom..dad , uncle, cousins, nephews, son , daughter all hunted every good spot , every dang day.

They baited everywhere and didnt care what the heck the paying customers thought!

So you were screwed.

But I saw all the turkeys so I was definitely playing out my hand until spring, and making the best of the situation. I already had paid.

Luckily, I killed a good buck in Walker county and another in Lawrence that year...but my friend was coming up the last week of Jan and I knew Id do OK there, as I had checked the week before hunting an area he left unbaited for me and the hunting had died off.

I even went with my friend and met Dwight and told him he was hunting with me.

In my earlier post, youll also see I told him we JUST SAW 2 good bucks right along the road on a hot doe.

He said the rut was over. I said OK, what the heck do I know?
So obviously from his posts and mine, he KNEW my friend was hunting as a guest , and YES I paid him the guest fee..it is why we met him.

You think Dwight doesnt get every dime BEFORE hand? Come on now..lets get real.

We started hunting and were all over deer in the non baited area he gave me to hunt, and the back furthest fields as he had torn up the dang roads and you needed a 4 wheeler to reach them.

Luckily, I brought mine...but we walked in..and then back after dark...a LLLOOOONNNGGG way as anyone whose hunted there will tell you.
Anyone whos hunted there can corroborate those rds after he screws em up.
But we used it to drive back and get my buddies good buck!

He mistakenly told me about the big buck his sons had seen, plus shown me his pictures WHEN we were at his house meeting my friend.

I knew the kid and his cousin drove all the way to the houses in four wheelers and parked next to them!

I asked my friend if he was ready to walk, and we would kill that buck..and we did the first night we went there.

Youll see I mention this in my first post. I laugh at people who DRIVE FOUR WHEELERS RIGHT TO THEIR STANDS! Then complain they only get big bucks pics AFTER they leave. YOU CANNOT FIX STUPID..and I mean INBRED STUPID HERE..just sayin...

Dwight was just pissed and jealous. he only wants himself or his family to kill any good ones...fact.

Then the turkey season, Gobblers were everywhere. I mean everywhere. At first light the opener I heard gobblin but also 2 birds just flew down in the pines and ran down the logging rd along the swamp into my decoys. Shot one at 5=7 yrds..hardest part was waiting for them to split up.

Happened almost every other time I went until I tagged out. Gobblin birds everywhere..running to the call. Great. So, after the screwing in deer season I had no problems shooting over his limit of 3 birds...as he was an arsewipe..and ripping a lot of folks. NOT ME.

After the season he called, did I want to join..did I get my 3 birds. I said "yea...I got three". I just didnt add the extra 2 but I was being honest.

I told him Id join but only for turkey..he jumped at the chance..meet him asap..give him money. Which is all he wants,..as much money as he can get so they can all hunt.

Done that weekend. Paid him right away,..exclusive turkey rights.

Same thing that spring, birds gobbling every where, I went in and had the whole place to myself, tagged out on all longbeards and had a great time. I recommend any of you that CAN.

Get the turkey rights...do the same thing! thumbup

ODO out! beers

Posted By: n2deer

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 07:34 PM

I still have a key

Pm sent.....

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: n2deer
I still have a key

Pm sent.....

Smart man N2, very smart. I like the way you think....thumbup

you sure aint gonna have to worry about out running him..... rofl

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 07:38 PM

can grizzly come back now?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
I still have a key

Pm sent.....

I can make copies too
Posted By: dBmV

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 07:56 PM

I bet ol griz ain't coming back on. Too bad this could get even better.
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:04 PM

where they been told stay out to leave deer a place to fill free.

Yep,

Don't fill em up with corn, fill em up with free.

Kill a bunch of deer that way!

God Bless,
Davdi B.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession
I still have a key

Pm sent.....

I can make copies too

PM me Ill take one. I know I can out run his fat arse..even DOWNHILL where hed have the best chance. Heck..meet me and N@ and lets get er done in there this spring.... thumbup

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:16 PM

I wanna see a pic of that buck your buddy killed.......

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:18 PM

Another main reason I stopped hunting there is the timber company was fixin to harvest all that tall pines around those 2 food plots and the swamp. Im sure that screwed up the turkey hunting as that is where they all roosted,..plus friends were sayin they all were dying off there.

And a bunch of theives stealin blinds, too much too deal with. Besides, my land in Walker county was really coming back after the intial mining. Without the swamp and timber, I thought your birds would not do as well. No place to roost...

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:22 PM

Yep they all gone now. Just a thick cutover weeds and sage over head high. I never saw any turkeys in that area. Only in the back close to those huge agricultural fields across the railroad bed.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:28 PM

Dang..well that would ruin all that good hunting. what a dang shame.

Never mind guys..just avoid it.
Posted By: tpageal

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:39 PM

They've cut a lot of timber in that entire area over the last few years. Cut a bunch off camp creek and across Grady Cole rd to. When I left the area a year and a half ago they had cut a bunch of hardwoods to.
Posted By: leroycnbucks

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 08:42 PM

You just can't get this kind of entertainment at anyplace. Tits on a boat hog. rofl

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: tpageal
They've cut a lot of timber in that entire area over the last few years. Cut a bunch off camp creek and across Grady Cole rd to. When I left the area a year and a half ago they had cut a bunch of hardwoods to.

I can attest to this. That area has been grossly mismanaged by greedy money hungry timber companies who knew pulp prices were fixing to tank so they cut while they could at the expense of turkeys and other wildlife. Old times they are not forgotten. Look away look away ole Dixieland

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:28 PM

Locks being changed asswhip keep ur key bring ur ass back see if u don't get that ass whipped and go to jail

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:31 PM

Damnit. I was about to go to bed

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:31 PM

Now Phil kelly why don't you tell someore lies you don't hunt us anymore cause your ass got kicked for night hunting you stupid ass
Posted By: ClarkGriswold

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: leroycnbucks
You just can't get this kind of entertainment at anyplace. Tits on a boat hog. rofl

Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:34 PM

I think someone's favorite word is "ass."

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:39 PM

"Asswhip" rofl
Posted By: Ant67

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: top cat

X2
Posted By: Zkd22

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Ant67

X2

Post it up. They can use it for their CL ad

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: 257wbymag

I can attest to this. That area has been grossly mismanaged by greedy money hungry timber companies who knew pulp prices were fixing to tank so they cut while they could at the expense of turkeys and other wildlife. Old times they are not forgotten. Look away look away ole Dixieland

Yeah f'ed up a turkey season for sure

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 09:53 PM

They haven't cut but 180 acres on us . in last 10 years
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:02 PM

[img:left][/img]
Posted By: dBmV

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:03 PM

I was wrong. I see this thread going places. We need a Marion county wrestle mania.
Posted By: trox28

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:05 PM

Now Phil kelly why don't you tell someore lies you don't hunt us anymore cause your ass got kicked for night hunting you stupid ass

There's no way in hell you could ever make me believe Phil got kicked out for night hunting so I know you're full of chit..and very uneducated...and fat...and lazy...
Posted By: James

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:10 PM

Damn and I thought I had horrible grammar! Lmyassho ofses. Man take A breaths ands donts types when yous sos mad

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:13 PM

Locks being changed asswhip keep ur key bring ur ass back see if u don't get that ass whipped and go to jail

Let's see.... North of CR 6 has no gates.....gate on CR 6 has no locks....kudzoo has no gate....."your" plot has no gate and connects to the majority of the land on CR 12 except the cutover and swamp... I don't believe a key is even necessary. thumbup

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:20 PM

Piddlers delight!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:22 PM

Any of y'all know if the club ever got feeled up?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:23 PM

what the heck are you talking about dumbarse? Nite hunting what? Lol..I didnt deer hunt your damn club more then a few times, my buddy too.

Your one lying sorry piece of crap arent ya?

Dude, Ive got no tickets...now how many yall have?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: dBmV
I was wrong. I see this thread going places. We need a Marion county wrestle mania.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:26 PM

Dang jawbone, I thunk us supose to be a aturny. Don't u now it's speled felled up not feeled up???
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:28 PM

Sounds like they could be prime for a visit by the possum police this fall. Aerial photo with the known favorite corn pile sites should do it.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:35 PM

and dumb ass..I hunted a full membership the first year,..when your fat arse suckered me on the full membership and my friend hunted those 3-4 four days and got that one buck.

He got a good buck , missed another one the next am, putting that hole in the support of that blind that was down ( sorry bout that..he got excited I think..it was BIGGER then that other one!) ,and I shot a chit pile of gobblers to make up for my cash..(In daylight).

Night hunting..what ? after turkeys dumbarse?

I left the YEAR after I had a full membership (800 dollars)and I had sole turkey rights ONLY that year dumbarse. ($500..great deal for me!) grin

I didnt hunt DEER!

I left after you or your worthless POS friend STOLE a nice Double bull blind after the tornados hit Phil Campbell, as I realized then yall were completely worthless POS's.

I cannot tolerate thieves....at all.

And I told you that when you called asking for the next years dues. As soon as the turkey season ended. Strange if i was "kicked out" for night hunting.lol!

How come anyone kicked out of your club had NO IDEA they were??? And if they are kicked out , why do you call them right after season looking for money? Kinda strange, but we all said thats what happened with US all.

Your friend who stole my blind got kicked out?

IM sure hes hunting there now,out of the blind too loser.

I went TURKEY only the 2nd year you fat worthless drunken loser.

Pull your head out of your immense oversized fat arse ok?

Youre already contradicting yourself and confusing yourself..(and most of us) with your own bullchit.

Remember, i was full membership the FIRST year, sole turkey the next?

How the heck could I be kicked out for night hunting?What? turkeys???

Dang youre a mess....start making sense and stop screwing folks ok?

By the way..good to see you finally woke up and responded...

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
Sounds like they could be prime for a visit by the possum police this fall. Aerial photo with the known favorite corn pile sites should do it.

Man I tell you..some folks have no dang sense....I still have the club map. SMDH!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: jawbone
Any of y'all know if the club ever got feeled up?

Quote from ole GRIZ:
"Over hunting stand and your group was the laziest damn group we ever had and br far the sorriest. So beware of Barry. Nick. Robert. David they are the lowestest pieces of shucks you could ever have in a club. "

Guess there all gone this year too...last years four members. DANG IT!

That makes it four again..just him, his uncle, cousin and friend left...as USUAL!

For some reason...ole griz just cant retain his membership...

Still got four openings......

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:43 PM

Originally Posted By: trox28

There's no way in hell you could ever make me believe Phil got kicked out for night hunting so I know you're full of chit..and very uneducated...and fat...and lazy...

Thanks Trox. Guys a freakin mess...appreciate that Bud!

Hard to get kicked out for night hunting at a place I NEVER SHOT A DANG DEER!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:47 PM

Ole Sasquatch still gets on here and I guarantee you he's calling them north bama boys and preparing them for opening day.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 10:48 PM

I say we all meet at Whild Bill's new lease and settle this shucks

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 11:03 PM

This map?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 11:22 PM

Take your pick for a corn pile. Most of the pins that aren't gates are plots. I bet the one labelled "Grizzly's" would be a good one to have checked come November. No pesky gate there either.
Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/08/17 11:38 PM

I killed a good eight point out of chicken foot last year.
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:07 AM

They haven't cut but 180 acres on us . in last 10 years

In that case, where do I mail my check?
Posted By: James

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:29 AM

Posted By: 59Hunter

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:57 AM

u pissedcat them

Oh no you didn't - you commence to pissedcatin folks, nin-g time is coming.
Posted By: Standbanger

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 06:07 AM

Dang !!
Posted By: Teacher One

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 06:43 AM

Wakeup call!

Im ready for the next round.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 07:12 AM

I wish someone would explain how they really feel about ole Dwight.
Posted By: pcamper

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 07:52 AM

Dang, I got out of my club this year because of morons, they aint got nothing on Marion County. This club should be on Jerry Springer!
Posted By: Lonster

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 08:01 AM

Dwight's club sounds like it matches the description of just about every club in Marion County.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 08:05 AM

My experience from 2 miles away from Griz club. And had 257 and a friend join for turkey and they cut some of the best hardwoods we had between season. Great experience for all. I was just glad 257 was understanding. Butt load of poaching in the area aside from the theft and vandalism, made for a lot of fun....

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...112#Post1684112

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...665#Post1684665

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 08:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Teacher One
Wakeup call!

The grown folks I know don't keep talking like this without someone getting ninjid. I'm betting since they know where Dwight lives the talking is over and the ninja-ing is about to start.
Posted By: Geno

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 08:18 AM

Dang - how did I miss this?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 08:42 AM

Woke up this morning and checked back in. Didn't disappoint.
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 08:59 AM

Ding Ding guys. Time to crank back up

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: bill

Originally Posted By: Teacher One
Wakeup call!

The grown folks I know don't keep talking like this without someone getting ninjid. I'm betting since they know where Dwight lives the talking is over and the ninja-ing is about to start.

A ningy probably gettin his azz stump bout now.... They'll be on later.
Posted By: rumrunner

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:21 AM

How the eff did I not know about this turkey paradise that is five minutes from my work.... cry

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:25 AM

Them maps would of caused me to stump break a ningy bright and early this morning.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:32 AM

I don't know bout you Killa butt I'd be done stump'd my tow by breaking itt off in a ninjy's azz bout now.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:47 AM

I don't know bout you Killa butt I'd be done stump'd my tow by breaking itt off in a ninjy's azz bout now.

Over a four year old map??? Wow I've had several clubs give me maps when I was just looking and considering joining the club. It's not like I posted his address like he did in his craigslist ad.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: abolt300
Dang jawbone, I thunk us supose to be a aturny. Don't u now it's speled felled up not feeled up???

You haven't followed the thread real closely, have you? Hint: Read the Craig's List Ad.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:11 AM

Over a four year old map??? Wow I've had several clubs give me maps when I was just looking and considering joining the club. It's not like I posted his address like he did in his craigslist ad.

I'm just talking junk, I like how you made the thumbtacks yellow like little golden stacks on his map. Looks like little corn; piles

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:14 AM

Bet there waiting for high noon like cowboys, or is that just what time Grizz getz up?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:21 AM

Wish I could take credit for that but that's a map that he gives out to people.
Posted By: Luvbowhuntn

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:33 AM

The best part is what Grizzly's post count rating says under his screen name lol. The admin was full of win on that'un

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:46 AM

the most intriguing part to me, is that unlike most internet pissing matches, where its two anonymous screen names and they have no idea who would get their "ass stump".

these two know each other, and are both confident in who would do the "stumpin".

makes it much more enjoyable IMO.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:52 AM

the most intriguing part to me, is that unlike most internet pissing matches, where its two anonymous screen names and they have no idea who would get their "ass stump".

these two know each other, and are both confident in who would do the "stumpin".

I'm not sure what all training Grizzly has, but let's not forget the extensive paintball weaponry training that OO has. He had the highest rated show of all time if I remember correctly. This tactic could be used for his advantage if it comes down to it.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Luvbowhuntn
The best part is what Grizzly's post count rating says under his screen name lol. The admin was full of win on that'un

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I missed that. Nice catch.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:00 PM

I'm not sure what all training Grizzly has, but let's not forget the extensive paintball weaponry training that OO has. He had the highest rated show of all time if I remember correctly. This tactic could be used for his advantage if it comes down to it.

I was considering the 42 + years of jujitsu training, but had forgotten about the nationally syndicated paintball experience. Adds another element if the brawl moves to any battlefield with obstacles

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:16 PM

I was considering the 42 + years of jujitsu training, but had forgotten about the nationally syndicated paintball experience. Adds another element if the brawl moves to any battlefield with obstacles

That's right. The local Walmart probably gonna get the shelves rearranged when it becomes the kumitay.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:35 PM

paintball's are out, don't forget he didn't break them out when the kid was backing up under his garage ripping him off. It's all ningy and judy chop's from here! grin
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:43 PM

CAGE MATCH

That's all there is to it. It's time for all aggrieved parties to throw down.

I've been a proponent of this before on this site once a situation has gone past the point that any additional palver has no hope of resolving the situation.

Charge $10.00 a head. 3% goes to Skinny's slush fund. At the gravel pit on top of the hill.

TWO MAN ENTER
ONE MAN LEAVE

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:53 PM

I'm all for skinnys slut fund, but I'd be scared to pay $10 on a 2 minute cur.
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 12:58 PM

This is true. OO has 2 deadly weapons on him at all times..... his hands grin

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 01:11 PM

I just can't stop laughing about how he joined yesterday to defend his good name on this site! Someone either set his tail up or didn't know what was waiting on him. Either way beers

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 01:32 PM

I just can't stop laughing about how he joined yesterday to defend his good name on this site! Someone either set his tail up or didn't know what was waiting on him. Either way beers

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 01:49 PM

That's right. The local Walmart probably gonna get the shelves rearranged when it becomes the kumitay.

I just scared my dog so bad she lost consciousness after I read this. No kidding, I thought she was dead.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 01:50 PM

"Asswhip" rofl

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: jawbone
Originally Posted By: abolt300

You haven't followed the thread real closely, have you? Hint: Read the Craig's List Ad.

Ok. Now I see. You know, the grammar in that Craigslist ad is not nearly as bad as his recent posts. He's still illiterate but not as bad as he comes across in his posts. "Hunting club taken members" where do you think the hunting club has "taken" them to? You really shouldn't have said it that way in your post. When he hears the phrase "feeled up" he most likely starts thinking about that summer romance with his cousin and how she broke his heart.
Posted By: DaBreeze

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 02:57 PM

Since I'm mainly a camp sitter, I would love to join and just sit around and watch. Worth the price of admission.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 03:31 PM

It ain't a party till somebody takes off a flip flop

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 03:38 PM

That's right. I'd pay ten to get in and then have to flilpy flop someone in tha gizzard.
Posted By: MTeague

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 04:27 PM

OutdoorObsession....i believe you said in a earlier post that your son killed a deer from there that is hanging on his living room wall (the post looks to have been edited) and that nobody else hunted with you but your son and now you are saying that your buddy came and hunted with your 3-4 times?

This little bit of misinformation will need to be cleared up before the jury can make a decision.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 04:46 PM

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 05:22 PM

I'll be checking for the action from the Jazz fest if somebody gets ningured

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: MTeague
OutdoorObsession....i believe you said in a earlier post that your son killed a deer from there that is hanging on his living room wall (the post looks to have been edited) and that nobody else hunted with you but your son and now you are saying that your buddy came and hunted with your 3-4 times?

This little bit of misinformation will need to be cleared up before the jury can make a decision.

I don't remember him ever saying his son killed anything there. I'm pretty sure it was always his cameraman that did the shooting. rofl

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 06:34 PM

Only son I mentioned was Dwights son as HE hunts there..not mine.

My son doesnt hunt . He just doesnt like hunting that much anymore.

Before that he was away in college and working all summer. Hes never been to dwights place EVER.

Hes more interested in women it seems...

And he lives in Shanghai Dang China! slap I dont think hed fly a deer head over there.

I said MY FRIEND..not my son. And I didnt edit anything. And my friend has it in his living room in New Hampshire. It was his biggest buck ever.

He was a client of mine guiding that hunted all over with me and he is a lifelong friend. He wanted a nice Bama buck..and I got him one.

And this isnt our family dang land. Thats my own deer land. I own it.

And I take a few guests now and then.

Foldemup hunted there before...another guy from here and his dad did last year a few times. I own it..I take who I want.

This was a club I joined purely to turkey hunt (Dwights place), since we cant turkey hunt where I live. Plus, we have no turkeys...

I hunted 2 great turkey seasons there...but sounds like they timbered where the best hunting was if they got into that swamp north of RT 12.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 06:49 PM

And Teague, I didnt deer hunt there at all really. Maybe 4-5 sits total.

Even when my friend was there, I was tired so Id put him in a shooting house and go back to my trailer up the road and sleep, as I had a camp set up for years in that area.

Id already killed 2 good bucks that year as I mentioned. I hunted the night I brought him in to that far back field as it was a LLOOONNGG walk ( the furthest NW Yellow pin on that map north of 12...NW of that big field.

I just slid down that road along that big field and a railroad trestle and set up sitting against a tree watching the road. I was trying to get HIM a buck, not myself.

The second year, I joined FOR TURKEY ONLY! I didnt hunt deer as I had witnessed the baiting fiasco the year before. $500...sole turkey rights. It was a great deal, as my Walker cty piece was being half logged/mined and it was loud and unpleasant.

Just a little 2 year turkey lease to hold me over until the mining stopped.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 06:57 PM

I don't remember him ever saying his son killed anything there. I'm pretty sure it was always his cameraman that did the shooting. rofl

Casey, You got the key to the KY lease I mailed you right???

DO NOT lose it, its the only one we have....

grin

LOL..theres no gate arsehat.

And in all my TV deer hunts if you remember..I self film so you ARE RIGHT..the Cameraman films the deer!

LOL.... thumbup

The guy, Mike, was a client and became a great friend.

And in fact, he has filmed 4 hunts for me over the years.

He filmed that hunt I showed here where after he shot the gobbler that flew into the field by 630 am, I had to more gobblers going off. Changed his gun for my camera and killed one with his gun.

Also, After I filmed his Osceola hunt where I outfitted..the next am he filmed me smacking one..again with his gun.

And he filmed at least 2 more turkey hunts where he tagged out but stuck around when I hunted and filmed me. Great guy, great customer, great friend and great dang hunter.

However, he wasnt filming when there,..his brother is a retired apache pilot and instructor and now works in Huntsville.

he came to visit, i took him hunting. he wanted a nice Bama buck..I got him One at no charge at a dang crooked dam lease that most people would have walked away from,..but I played like a dam fiddle after seeing the type of arsehat I was dealing with.
I even paid fatso his daily guest fee everyday he was there. he shot him before dark, no dam feed was in the feeder..I checked it before I put him in the house..it was CLEANED OUT, hence the mention of ole LARD ARSE EATING IT HIMSELF!

After seeing the wardens, and hearing about those idiots getting big fines, you think Id put my friend on the property line on a stand where there was bait????

I Made the best of it,..got him a great deer and myself a limit of gobblers every year.

I knew there were:

A) good dam bucks there as the area is great genetically, but mismanaged and mishunted..but in a WAY that I felt made mature bucks much easier if you let the season progress, and the pressure die.

Especially at a place that someone DROVE AND PARKED a four wheeler at the dang shooting house everyday.

( And foolishly showed me a dang picture of the buck sayimng he was always there 5-10 minutes after his son left(Yea..the ATV starting up and leaving was like an alarm clock...get up..OK to go eat now..lazy kids gone) slap

Pretty dang simple actually. Dont drive up in a four wheeler and that buck will be there with the rest of the deer early..In the field..no corn,,eating as THEY knew noone was there. NO DANG FOUR WHEELER! It aint rocket science.

B) a boatload of turkeys, and Ill be damned if some fat arse inbred POS takes me for my money. Way too smart and too dang old to fall for chit Ive seen before. Ive learned..dont bitch about it..deal with it. And I did.

It was a battle of wits, and I was up against some unarmed dang folks trust me.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 07:52 PM

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 07:55 PM

I still wanna see that buck..............

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 07:57 PM

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:15 PM

Me thinks the dust is setteling

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:44 PM

You get that picture yet?
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 09:52 PM

Y'all ought not be picking on chubby 3rd graders like this.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 10:29 PM

Well well, ole Grizzly himself showed up. Dwight, if you had any damn sense you would have figured out that me, Barry and the rest of the crew from Bham werent fighting all season. We were comparing notes early and figured out YOU were the one causing the trouble. You were telling me that they said I was there every day. I was the one who left the gate open, or my son did for maybe 5 minutes while he came in to pick me up. We also didn't lock it back right one time because the gate/chain was kinda confusing to my 16 year old. I was told when I first contacted you that there was 2 openings and I thought my buddy was gonna join with me. You better be glad he didn't he has a far shorter ass kicking level than I have. Then you told me that you were gonna open up one more membership so you could fix that damned ole POS trailer that you said you bought for your girl. She wasn't using it so you were using the extra $1000 to fix it up for a camphouse. Then you told the Bham guys that I was added for that reason. So they went in probably not liking me. After we met a couple of times we figured out that YOU are nothing but a thief. We all got along great for most of the season. As for hunting to much......I was sick with pneumonia for 3 weeks at the first of gun season and didn't hunt one time during that period. I didn't put ANY bait out except for before bow season to get some pictures on my cameras. As far as me coming over there to fight you big ugly ass, I won't waste my time to do that but if I ever see you on this end on Winston county you may as well get ready to have your damn eyes swelled shut for a week or two. I don't take lightly to a punk calling me a liar and an unethical hunter when he knows I am not. Also before I go just know that the game warden WILL get a copy of your club rules. You know the ones that specify that you can ONLY bait in a green field.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 10:43 PM

Ur ass not on this year are you. I told you find some where else cause you wasn't coming back and the club across from me don't want ur ass either. You just a lazy lair. Good bye. You piece of shucks. And you know where I live come on see who ass gets stump. No one you for a member in their club unless they want drama all the time from you damn bad when you have to park your truck 5 feet from the shooting house or have ur son drop u off at door andpick up at the door every time

I was never kicked out dumbass. You tried to run me off but I told you there would be a refund if I left. Never heard another word about it. You even told me I could kill an extra doe above your limit of 2 towards the end of the season. I was not gonna lose my hunting spot AND my money to a damn thief. I hunted all the way through turkey season and even brought my cousin once without paying your damn guest fee. If you want it you can come get it. Hell I will even meet you in Double Springs tonight if you feel froggy.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 10:58 PM

This picture says alot about ole De white.

Cept he would probably spell it moew.
Posted By: Bamaturkeykilla

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:13 PM

What the holy hell is going on in here? Maybe I need to login more and keep up. Been lmao at this.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Firefighter Bill

This picture says alot about ole De white.

Cept he would probably spell it moew.

^^^Possibly the best one liner in all 10 pages.
Posted By: BearVenue

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/09/17 11:28 PM

This has been better than any reality show!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 07:25 AM

Spoke too soon
Posted By: AC870

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 08:02 AM

It keeps going and going....I think I'd give $5 or $10 for a ticket to a no-holds barred grudge match.
I don't know any of the parties so not sure of the odds but I just got a feeling ol Griz might be in trouble.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 09:29 AM

Negative

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 09:39 AM

Negative

I emailed my buddy but no response. He is battling some serious health problems right now , and I dont think it is going to be a priority to him to be honest.

Ill let you know if he responds.

Dwight has some pics we texted him..maybe he will post em up.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 09:55 AM

Somebody bout to get their ass stumped at the Foodland

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 10:53 AM

I don't think Grizzly is coming back.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 10:59 AM

The thing I kinda don't believe is, OO not killing any deer. I think he ain't being honest. As long as he's been hunting, and an environment like that. HUH..Let me hunt there a season and I'd be done killed one or 2 of they're good deer.. And probably killed one the next year too.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 11:05 AM

As good as a place as it is, you still can't walk out and see a 4 year old eight point every time you go out. When I hunted I saw several none shooters and a few does. I killed a nice nine point and the only other buck killed that was admitted to was an eight point. I don't think it's uncommon to only kill a couple deer of this class in most areas. They don't get that big my being dumb.

Plus, only one other guy and myself ever hunted anywhere besides plots. When they are drove through every day to put out corn and check cameras daily it's a good chance a good older deer ain't coming out in daylight.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 11:13 AM

I dunno bout that. I hunted that immediate area for 5 yrs. Our club had some monsters on camera every summer. Those deer disappeared or went completely nocturnal in early bow and we didn't even see them during the rut. We were on a 160+ deer a few yrs ago and when walking in one mid January one of our guys jumped him. He ran to a 40 acre tract that was thick and the deer got pushed right to a very lucky hunter 173" deer. I hunted with some experienced guys that have killed some great deer but not in that area and the big deer are definitely there.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 11:16 AM

I feel ya. A place like that you gotta hunt the hunter. The deer their have the usual dummies figured out.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 11:40 AM

But they're definitely deer like this in that area.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 12:56 PM

So, I was up in that area to look at a tract of land. Meeting the guy at a store. While I'm standing there waiting, here comes this truck flying into the parking lot. It Duke slides to a stop between the door and the gas pumps, but nowhere near being in a parking space. The truck door swings open and this Jabba the Hut looking fella comes pouring out, kind of like a swollen up slinky. He bust through the front door, and without making eye contact, much less acknowledging anyone, he continues his fat man speed shuffle toward the back of the store. As he came by I could see beeds of sweat big enough to drown a cat on his forehead.

When he made the turn down the aisle right there where the Funyuns & lime flavored pork rinds are, he made this rumbling/growling/death-bawl sound that didn't sound human. You could see biggun's eyes widen, and he started his Lamaze breathing, that itself was loud enough to hear all over the store.

Now having the full attention of everyone in the store, without slowing down, he reaches out and grabs the doorknob to the bathroom, but the door doesn't open, and he avalanches into it. Seemed like a good 2 seconds between when his belly hit the door and his back stopped moving forward.

Whether it was the shock of the door not opening, or the force of his impact with a door clearly marked Pull, the race was over and his sweatpants and crocks were ruined as an odor of gutshot hog and death fogged the store.

He was understandably none too social when he emerged from the bathroom and made the shuffle of shame back out to his truck that still had its door open, with the don't forget your keys chime still chirping, so I didn't catch his name. But sure sounds like it could have been this Grizzly fellow.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 01:06 PM

thumbup rofl

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 01:08 PM

grin
Posted By: Booger

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 02:24 PM

Are both slots filled yet? Sounds like the type of club that would take an awesome Seminole fan. According to the club rules, can you put out turkey trot lines. eek

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: 59Hunter
So, I was up in that area to look at a tract of land. Meeting the guy at a store. While I'm standing there waiting, here comes this truck flying into the parking lot. It Duke slides to a stop between the door and the gas pumps, but nowhere near being in a parking space. The truck door swings open and this Jabba the Hut looking fella comes pouring out, kind of like a swollen up slinky. He bust through the front door, and without making eye contact, much less acknowledging anyone, he continues his fat man speed shuffle toward the back of the store. As he came by I could see beeds of sweat big enough to drown a cat on his forehead.

When he made the turn down the aisle right there where the Funyuns & lime flavored pork rinds are, he made this rumbling/growling/death-bawl sound that didn't sound human. You could see biggun's eyes widen, and he started his Lamaze breathing, that itself was loud enough to hear all over the store.

Now having the full attention of everyone in the store, without slowing down, he reaches out and grabs the doorknob to the bathroom, but the door doesn't open, and he avalanches into it. Seemed like a good 2 seconds between when his belly hit the door and his back stopped moving forward.

Whether it was the shock of the door not opening, or the force of his impact with a door clearly marked Pull, the race was over and his sweatpants and crocks were ruined as an odor of gutshot hog and death fogged the store.

He was understandably none too social when he emerged from the bathroom and made the shuffle of shame back out to his truck that still had its door open, with the don't forget your keys chime still chirping, so I didn't catch his name. But sure sounds like it could have been this Grizzly fellow.

No question about it. That was him right down to the sweatpants. A perfect description.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 03:00 PM

I bet right now he's got them sweatpants tied up with a black belt and is training as we speak.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 08:33 PM

I have never met Grizzly, but this was a hilarious bit to read.
beers

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/10/17 08:36 PM

Sooooo, I queried a local that I got to know and trust when I hunted down there. I asked him via txt do you know.... his response "yes he runs a hunting club down there across the street from Camp Creek he's made rules for the Hunt Club that they have to follow and he does not". So there you go, a total independent from all of this has the same opinion.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 07:24 AM

Sooooo, I queried a local that I got to know and trust when I hunted down there. I asked him via txt do you know.... his response "yes he runs a hunting club down there across the street from Camp Creek he's made rules for the Hunt Club that they have to follow and he does not". So there you go, a total independent from all of this has the same opinion.

I dont know the fella but know a few people involved in this conversation. No doubt that hes a dishonest man that only wishes to fill his lease so his family has a place to hunt. To many random people have all said the same thing.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:39 AM

If only Grizzly's dad had pulled out and wiped it on the sheets or corner of the goat shed in this case.
Posted By: StoneMan

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 12:50 PM

Just found him advertising on A Facebook page. What a fat arse

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: StoneMan
Just found him advertising on A Facebook page. What a fat arse

Post a link to this thread on the FB add.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 05:38 PM

It's getting good on the Facebook post. Not me talking about the corn, though.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 05:39 PM

It's a private group, not sure if y'all can see the post.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/6105121423...amp;ref=m_notif

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 05:57 PM

hahahha, this guy

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 06:01 PM

Someone needs to tell Dwight that ODO offered to kick his ass in that Facebook post lol

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 06:37 PM

Looks like social media is wearing D-white out. Gig is up you inbread backwood daughter humping sack of shucks.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 06:39 PM

I think he needs to get back on here and defend himself lol

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 06:47 PM

I think he needs to get back on here and defend himself lol

I know, right?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 06:55 PM

I have been wearing the refresh out this weekend checking the who's online section. I can't tell you how many time I saw the zzy from mzzy and got all dang excited 😎

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 07:24 PM

It was I who commented about corn. Just passing the word to anyone wanting join his club. Barking up the wrong tree cussing at me like that. He deleted his club post on the page. I would too if I got exposed.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 07:27 PM

How does someone have, and I quote "a stupid ass mouth?" loco
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:06 PM

It's still there.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:12 PM

Someone just posted a link to this thread hahahaha

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:39 PM

We need screen shots for us that can't see

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:44 PM

Posted By: huntndave

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:46 PM

He just posted a new ad on craigslist

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:53 PM

He has now said he sent Brandon Prater a PM. Man I hope Brandon is a member here and will let us know what ole griz says.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:55 PM

Oh my he's wanting to feel something now! And quick rofl

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 08:56 PM

Brandon is a member here

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 09:08 PM

This cracked me up...LMAO

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 09:10 PM

Almost makes me want Facebook too....almost
Posted By: muddyfeet

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 09:18 PM

Pure aldeer gold.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 09:20 PM

Almost makes me want Facebook too....almost

It's a shame what Facebook has become

I was in college when it was created, 2004 or so. Was awesome

Then they let everyone on and it got miserable.

I deleted years ago
Posted By: eskimo270

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 09:23 PM

Man, reading his comments give me a headache, maybe he is so smart he uses a different sentence structure than we do, kinda like Yoda does.
Posted By: BearVenue

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 09:27 PM

I keep refreshing to see what's new in this post. This is great entertainment!!!
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 09:34 PM

Wow. I might need a smoke after this thread. I think grizzlys screen name should be retired. Hang a banner at the top of the land and lease section cause he gone
Posted By: MTeague

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 10:12 PM

Brandon is N2Ddeer

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/11/17 11:41 PM

I guess it was removed. All I did was ask a question. I have no problem with the man or the way he chooses to run his lease. But to say one thing and do another is wrong.

To many people have said the same thing and even some that aren't associated with the club directly. I don't see that as a coincidence and the people interested in the club deserved to know.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 06:21 AM

A moderator cleaned it up, and then this happened

Posted By: BC

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 06:50 AM

I said my peace and PM'd Ron and told him I was going to put it on his page. He chose to remove it. That's on him I guess.

I like Brandon felt his subscribers had the right to know.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: BC
I said my peace and PM'd Ron and told him I was going to put it on his page. He chose to remove it. That's on him I guess.

I like Brandon felt his subscribers had the right to know.

thumbup Was wondering if that was you. Good on you!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 08:28 AM

Does anyone know who grizz leases the land from?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 08:39 AM

Plot maps say RMK Select Timberland out of Atlanta, Ga

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 09:09 AM

If you get it, I'll take a turkey only membership! wink

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 10:19 AM

Ass

I just felt like it needed to be said one more time.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 11:49 AM

This guy is a true POS.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 12:00 PM

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 12:12 PM

You will regret that! D-white lives right down the road and would make someone's life miserable. That SOB will run the devil out of hell and then corn the whole place.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: eskimo270
Man, reading his comments give me a headache, maybe he is so smart he uses a different sentence structure than we do, kinda like Yoda does.

I can assure you that is not the case. No Yoda in that one. Maybe Jabba the Nut.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 03:31 PM

You will regret that! D-white lives right down the road and would make someone's life miserable. That SOB will run the devil out of hell and then corn the whole place.

He might, and he might get away with it, but there are a lot of people in this world who would return the favor 100 fold.

Screwing up a mans hunting is one thing, destroying his home is another.

There are a lot of folks in this world who are tougher and meaner than old Dewight ever will be.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 03:51 PM

Dwight seems like he is not the "sharpest tool in the shed". If the right person were to lease it out from under him and he started pulling funny stuff, like you're alluding to above, I'm betting they could speak to Ol Dwight in terms that he would readily understand and it would end fairly quickly. Just takes the right kind of person or group of people.
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny

He might, and he might get away with it, but there are a lot of people in this world who would return the favor 100 fold.

Screwing up a mans hunting is one thing, destroying his home is another.

There are a lot of folks in this world who are tougher and meaner than old Dewight ever will be.

Based on the fact that Outdoor Obsession isn't standing on crutches watching what use to be his house smoldering through the one eye that isn't completely swollen shut.

This Dwight fella ain't even scratched the surface on how some folks might have handled this situation to this point much less lease the land out from under him...

I might let that dog lie.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 07:01 PM

I have no interest in leasing the land, just wondered who would lease land to him if the reports of baiting/ citations are true.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/12/17 10:05 PM

I have no interest in leasing the land, just wondered who would lease land to him if the reports of baiting/ citations are true.

Im sure if its true that arent aware of it and really dont care unless they need to.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/13/17 04:24 PM

If only Grizzly's dad had pulled out and wiped it on the sheets or corner of the goat shed in this case.

GEEEZUS H!! OMG! rofl

Dr. B

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 09:08 AM

I bet Marion county gonna look like they had an outbreak of Zika when its all said and done. Gonna be a bunch of swolled up Zika head folks running around.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 12:12 PM

I bet Marion county gonna look like they had an outbreak of Zika when its all said and done. Gonna be a bunch of swolled up Zika head folks running around.

I bet nothing happens or else it already would have. These events didn't just take place a week ago. Just a bunch of internet bullies pounding their chests.
Posted By: 87dixieboy

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 04:11 PM

I hate that its over. This provided a few good days of entertainment for sure.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 05:36 PM

Originally Posted By: jlbuc10

I bet nothing happens or else it already would have. These events didn't just take place a week ago. Just a bunch of internet bullies pounding their chests.

This is the type comment that pisses me off. This was nothing more than normal everyday folks trying to give others on this board a heads up. Call it it beating your chest if you want but that's what screwed up about America these days. No one says a damn word about what's right or wrong. When they do they are called bullies. I had no reason or justification to physically assault anyone in this issue. I just simply listened to all the mouth I wanted to hear and after two weekends on the property could see the writing on the wall. I had a 6 year old kid with me every time I was on the property and that's damn sure not he time to get physically involved unless it's life or death.

There is a difference between stupid and crazy. Crazy acts without regard to consequence. Stupid does not know any better. The guy who runs that club is borderline crazy. The kind that would sit in the woods and shoot at folks for a laugh or to scare them off. So, call it what you want but if any of these comments or warning about this club helped keep another member of this boards hard earned dollar in their pocket or helped keep them out of jail for having to be involved in a altercation gone wrong then I'm ok with what ever you think.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 07:26 PM

This is the type comment that pisses me off. This was nothing more than normal everyday folks trying to give others on this board a heads up. Call it it beating your chest if you want but that's what screwed up about America these days. No one says a damn word about what's right or wrong. When they do they are called bullies. I had no reason or justification to physically assault anyone in this issue. I just simply listened to all the mouth I wanted to hear and after two weekends on the property could see the writing on the wall. I had a 6 year old kid with me every time I was on the property and that's damn sure not he time to get physically involved unless it's life or death.

There is a difference between stupid and crazy. Crazy acts without regard to consequence. Stupid does not know any better. The guy who runs that club is borderline crazy. The kind that would sit in the woods and shoot at folks for a laugh or to scare them off. So, call it what you want but if any of these comments or warning about this club helped keep another member of this boards hard earned dollar in their pocket or helped keep them out of jail for having to be involved in a altercation gone wrong then I'm ok with what ever you think.

I got no problem with people warning about the club. My post had nothing to do with that. You must not have read all posts about whooping people, training in ju jitsu, how old guys fight, threatening to meet and fight. Question yelcka, How does all of that help people decide on joining the club? And my point about being and internet badass was after all these threats these events everyone speaks of happened some time ago and everyone of them had their chance to whoop dwights ass while they were in the club but no one did, but now they can sit behind their keyboards and say what they would do with no threat of reprocussion.
Posted By: North40R

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 08:54 PM

Well I just leased the turkey rights on it for the upcoming season! I figured he might be having trouble getting members since y'all had given him so much hell on social media and danged if I wasn't right. Offered him $500 and he jumped on it.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: North40R
Well I just leased the turkey rights on it for the upcoming season! I figured he might be having trouble getting members since y'all had given him so much hell on social media and danged if I wasn't right. Offered him $500 and he jumped on it.

I was wondering why you needed to know if you could crash at my place a few nights during season when you text me earlier. You know where I'm at and can stay anytime you are up here.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT

I was wondering why you needed to know if you could crash at my place a few nights during season when you text me earlier. You know where I'm at and can stay anytime you are up here.

Awesome! I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag until I had sole rights tied up. If Dwight finishes the camp we'll stay there and hunt!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 09:07 PM

Well your welcome to stay at my camp anytime. It's fairly close.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/14/17 09:09 PM

Cool! If it's got as many turkeys on it as they say we'll have a good season!
Posted By: pcamper

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 10:23 AM

laugh

OK Guys, y'all are being way to cordial! You are getting away from the entertainment of this thread!!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 10:32 AM

Exactly. This was not supposed to come to a peaceful resolution for anyone involved.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 01:08 PM

We need more drama around here. smile
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 03:00 PM

Ole boy was last online at 2213 on June 8th.
Which of the these scenarios took place:
1. He is in timeout
2. Obsession broke all his fingers and he can no longer type
3. One of our Walker County brethren is making him squeal like a pig
4. Golden Corral just sent out their 50% off coupons
laugh laugh

Can't wait to get on those birds with the "Covington killa" grin

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 03:04 PM

So he leased you all of the turkey rights for $500?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: alhawk
Ole boy was last online at 2213 on June 8th.
Which of the these scenarios took place:
1. He is in timeout
2. Obsession broke all his fingers and he can no longer type
3. One of our Walker County brethren is making him squeal like a pig
4. Golden Corral just sent out their 50% off coupons
laugh laugh

Can't wait to get on those birds with the "Covington killa" grin

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 04:04 PM

So he leased you all of the turkey rights for $500?

Here we go. That's his game. He leases full memberships deer and turkey. Then he tells a turkey hunter who wants exclusive rights they are all theirs for a few dollars short of the full membership. Come turkey season other members who have paid full price start showing up and hunting and riding all over the place. Trying to drive a truck up a steep ass ridge road that is washed really bad and never gets fixed throwing rocks and spinning tires to be heard for a mile on any direction. When a bird gets shot and Dwight finds out about it you will have to listen to his mouth about how he has to inspect each bird killed to make sure it is a legal bird on his club. Bird must have 1" spurs in both legs and a 10" beard or it's not legal and you are kicked out of the club. You also have to let Dwight know that you are coming to hunt even though there is a sign in board and every time you move on the property you will be expected to go back to the board and indicate where you are because others may be on the property even though you have sole rights.

It's beyond me why some people can be told it's a poisonous snake and it will bite but still pick it up. A membership should include a set of rules, a key and a five gallon bucket of vasaline.

As for the number of birds on the property it ain't all that. They will be their during deer season while he is pouring the corn to their ass but won't hang around long after feb 10.
Posted By: Lonster

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 04:38 PM

North40 I think you just got had!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 05:28 PM

I turkey hunted 4 daysI think. Heard 4 birds total. I am no real turkey hunter but I have been on places lots better than it is now. Good luck with ole Dwight, you will need it.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 05:46 PM

I got no problem with people warning about the club. My post had nothing to do with that. You must not have read all posts about whooping people, training in ju jitsu, how old guys fight, threatening to meet and fight. Question yelcka, How does all of that help people decide on joining the club? And my point about being and internet badass was after all these threats these events everyone speaks of happened some time ago and everyone of them had their chance to whoop dwights ass while they were in the club but no one did, but now they can sit behind their keyboards and say what they would do with no threat of reprocussion.

I think all that started AFTER he got on here telling lies. Everthing I have said is true and my involvement in this thread was to warn other members here. I ain't stupid enuff to go to any mans house to whip him, especially when he knows I am coming. That is how folks get shot. I stand by my statement that I will meet him in Double Springs if he thinks he is up to calling me a lying SOB to my face. If that makes me an internet chest thumper ,so be it. Furthmore if you don't like what people are saying in a thread why are you still here on page 13?
Posted By: Breadwinner1

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 07:34 PM

Let's see if I can make this more intrresting.Is this a private land or paper company land.The reason I ask if it is a company land ,it's strictly against company rules to sublease a Club out for just turkey hunters. I know this because I joined a Club with a guy his name was Gene Brittnell of clanton.He had 2 clubs under one name,the bigger part was in Ataugaville the other was a 500 acre tract in Maplsvillie.I talked him into letting me pay 500 to join just the Maplesville part,the whole Club was 1500 acres.But he told me there was no turkey hunting,that he sublease all the land to cut the price for Deer hunters. Well I still joined the Club. But later on I met the head forested on it one day and he ask how wad the Hunting,I said the Deer Hunting was great,but I wished that we could turkey hunt during turkey season.He ask why we could not turkey hunt and I told him it was sublease out. He turned red all over and said it was against company policy to sublease out turkey rights that if someone got caught subleaseing company land,they Automatically lost there whole lease.And he also told me if I paid to deerhunt,I could turkey hunt and fish ,because I paid my dues.I explained that I paid half price just to join that Malpsville tract and he said they were no such agreement should have been offered by the President of the club.So I ended up killing 8 Deer and 3 turkeys that year.The cat got out the bag because I was the only one hunting there beside one other guy ,When word got out how many Deer I had killed, There were so many Hunting it ,I quit hunting there after Christmas. And sure enough THEM guys lost there lease due to subleaseing the turkey rights. And the guy that leased.
Was teed off because he had to let other turkey hunters hunt there. The end of story.
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Breadwinner1
Let's see if I can make this more intrresting.Is this a private land or paper company land.The reason I ask if it is a company land ,it's strictly against company rules to sublease a Club out for just turkey hunters. I know this because I joined a Club with a guy his name was Gene Brittnell of clanton.He had 2 clubs under one name,the bigger part was in Ataugaville the other was a 500 acre tract in Maplsvillie.I talked him into letting me pay 500 to join just the Maplesville part,the whole Club was 1500 acres.But he told me there was no turkey hunting,that he sublease all the land to cut the price for Deer hunters. Well I still joined the Club. But later on I met the head forested on it one day and he ask how wad the Hunting,I said the Deer Hunting was great,but I wished that we could turkey hunt during turkey season.He ask why we could not turkey hunt and I told him it was sublease out. He turned red all over and said it was against company policy to sublease out turkey rights that if someone got caught subleaseing company land,they Automatically lost there whole lease.And he also told me if I paid to deerhunt,I could turkey hunt and fish ,because I paid my dues.I explained that I paid half price just to join that Malpsville tract and he said they were no such agreement should have been offered by the President of the club.So I ended up killing 8 Deer and 3 turkeys that year.The cat got out the bag because I was the only one hunting there beside one other guy ,When word got out how many Deer I had killed, There were so many Hunting it ,I quit hunting there after Christmas. And sure enough THEM guys lost there lease due to subleaseing the turkey rights. And the guy that leased.
Was teed off because he had to let other turkey hunters hunt there. The end of story.

It's not against the rules to have turkey only members or deer only members or any other way of breaking it down. It's against some lease contracts to sub lease, which has nothing to do with how you break up memberships....

Also, you paid for a deer membership and used some perceived loophole to get more than what you had paid for. That's piss poor.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Atoler

It's not against the rules to have turkey only members or deer only members or any other way of breaking it down. It's against some lease contracts to sub lease, which has nothing to do with how you break up memberships....

Also, you paid for a deer membership and used some perceived loophole to get more than what you had paid for. That's piss poor.

Austin you are talking bout the same person that had 6 people paying over $600 to hunt 2-300 acres.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Lonster
North40 I think you just got had!

Nope! I posted that trying to ruffle some feathers! Lol!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 10:13 PM

There's a sucker born every day. I got drunk called him up he told me same thing. Guess I'll see you at the gate opening day. It's only 45 mins from my house. laugh

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 10:24 PM

There's a sucker born every day. I got drunk called him up he told me same thing. Guess I'll see you at the gate opening day. It's only 45 mins from my house. laugh

You ain't going without me, besides.... a little bitty feller like yourself don't need to go over there and take a chance on him whooping up on you smile

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/15/17 10:38 PM

I think all of Aldeer needs to show up opening day for a good ole hootenanny of a time. Teach ole heavy D not to F with Aldeer guys.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 05:27 AM

You ain't going without me, besides.... a little bitty feller like yourself don't need to go over there and take a chance on him whooping up on you smile

Hey, hey, HEY! Hold on just a minute! You going with me or 257?

Wait if I'm staying at your house then I guess 257 is going with US! Lol! I'm starting to feel better about this lease already. With us 3 "little bitty fellers" together surely nobody would try to jump us!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 05:53 AM

Hey, hey, HEY! Hold on just a minute! You going with me or 257?

Wait if I'm staying at your house then I guess 257 is going with US! Lol! I'm starting to feel better about this lease already. With us 3 "little bitty fellers" together surely nobody would try to jump us!

We put Ms. 40 to driving and we would be there in a minute.... literally smile #mommagotaleadfoot smile

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 06:35 AM

Lol! That's probably the only true statement in this entire thread!
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 06:41 AM

gene britnell is good people ! He baptized me when I was 5 years old, married my wife and I and uligized my father. He's no grizzly.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 07:39 AM

Atoler is exactly right. Sounds like Breadwinner1 got a good deal and then abused it on a technicality. Folks never, ever admit they're wrong though. Unless they do it accidentally on a deer hunting forum.
Posted By: hayman

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Turkey_neck

Austin you are talking bout the same person that had 6 people paying over $600 to hunt 2-300 acres.

Nope you're wrong! It was 152 acres leased and an extra 6 that children owned that wasn't leased but was agreed to hunt for a sum of 158 total acres. thumbup
Posted By: BC

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 06:48 PM

I think all of Aldeer needs to show up opening day for a good ole hootenanny of a time. Teach ole heavy D not to F with Aldeer guys.

I'm in.

Who's bringing the 2x4's?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 08:02 PM

I will give y'all a key.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 08:14 PM

I still have a key too firefighter bill. He needs to just buy one of those key cutting machines. He cuts so many new ones a year he could justify the purchase with club money.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/16/17 08:16 PM

Hell I would love to catch a skunk or a mad ass coon maybe a bobcat and put it in that box he hunts out of all the time. Dang that would be fun.
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/17/17 06:58 AM

I still have a key too firefighter bill. He needs to just buy one of those key cutting machines. He cuts so many new ones a year he could justify the purchase with club money.

Was in a club where the President went to a locksmith and ordered locks and 100 keys. The locksmith told him if he was giving out 100 keys, he didn't need the locks.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/17/17 12:53 PM

Y'all need to just let this go, it's water under the fridge as far as I'm concerned laugh

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/19/17 03:26 PM

So, did anyone get loaded up on Busch beer & honey buns and make some bad decisions this weekend?

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/29/17 02:42 PM

Who done it?[img:center]http://[/img]
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/29/17 06:38 PM

4 spots that he needs to "feel" quick. grin

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 06/29/17 09:41 PM

Not I ... but it made me smile to see this thread brought back to life.
Posted By: MS_DEER_HUNTER

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 07/04/17 03:08 PM

Ok guys I have an idea, I will start off by saying I have enjoyed reading the thread and don't know anyone mentioned. But the the World Deer Expo in Birmingham would be a good place to have a " battle royal ". I am sure there would be 1000's of other people there who would like to watch as well.

I would need $2 a head ticket for a promotional fee! I have to fund my hunting trips some how.

Ha ha ha
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 07/05/17 12:26 AM

im pretty pissed off that no one informed me of this thread lol

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 08/04/17 09:20 AM

https://huntsville.craigslist.org/spo/d/hunting-club-taking-members/6211973980.html

He is still at it. And dues are back up to $1000. I'd be pissed if i knew he just gave it to others for $800 and now this.....

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 08/08/17 12:30 PM

He done got a better speller to post it.
Posted By: Cummins

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 08/10/17 07:17 PM

https://huntsville.craigslist.org/spo/d/hunting-club-taking-members/6211973980.html

He is still at it. And dues are back up to $1000. I'd be pissed if i knew he just gave it to others for $800 and now this.....

Is that Griz in the pic with that deer? Appreciate the heads up on this club. I wish we had board to list of bad clubs to be aware of.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 08/10/17 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Cummins

Is that Griz in the pic with that deer? Appreciate the heads up on this club. I wish we had board to list of bad clubs to be aware of.

Just ask about it before you join. Someone on the board has probably been in it.

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 08/11/17 08:41 AM

Yep that's ol grizz. I'm pretty sure that picture is pretty old though.
Posted By: Bud Meadows

Re: Marion County Hunting Club - 08/14/17 10:26 PM

With all the disparaging remarks that ole Griz has made on this site, I'm surprised some of his victims haven't considered slander or libel litigation. Saying untrue negative things on a public forum like this should expose Griz to potential damages. Just sayin .....
© 2024 ALDEER.COM