Aldeer.com

Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club.

Posted By: Turkey_neck

Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 02/28/17 07:56 PM

Im looking for something in this area. I prefer clubs that will let younger bucks grow but im not trophy crazy. I just want a place where the kids can see deer regularly and have a chance at killing a decent buck from time to time.
Posted By: hayman

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 02/28/17 09:03 PM

Patience Grasshopper!
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 03/01/17 06:35 PM

I think I saw where Hillcrest HC needed some members.

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 03/01/17 06:47 PM

Thats a given lectrode but kiss my ass. loco🖕🏽
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 03/01/17 08:06 PM

Lol, Too soon?

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 03/01/17 08:11 PM

grin
Posted By: UADeerHunter

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 03/03/17 09:54 PM

Posted By: Mascot

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 03/09/17 10:32 PM

Got some openings in Bibb. 1500 per member 16 max total of 1750 acres. In 6 mile area. Let me if interested

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 03/13/17 06:16 PM

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/07/17 09:11 AM

Back to looking after not getting the lease i bid on.

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 08:08 PM

Still have 3 openings in Bibb co
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Mascot
Still have 3 openings in Bibb co

I understand you're trying to fill your spots, but you've posted that in his thread THREE TIMES! If he didn't contact you and join after the first two, I'd hazard a guess and say he's not interested. Jeez.
Posted By: Powpow65

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 09:15 PM

Y'all know of any club openings in Bibb County?

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 09:34 PM

Thank you the input post police. I'm so glad you felt inclined to comment but you can choke on a dick
Posted By: centralala

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 09:39 PM

rofl That went south quick! rofl
Posted By: MC21

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 09:39 PM

Thank you the input post police. I'm so glad you felt inclined to comment but you can choke on a dick

popcorn

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 09:45 PM

[img:center]http://[/img]

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 09:47 PM

rofl
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/09/17 10:05 PM

Aldeer gold in the making here boys! laugh
Posted By: Powpow65

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/10/17 05:10 AM

Is this the club you are talking about? No shooters for 2 years? Makes me wonder what your intentions are. You want 16 guys to come out to 6 mile and not shoot deer, now you are talking about male on male oral sex. Do you have a banjo? Gonna make sure my doors are locked next time I'm driving through 6 mile!

Posted By: bama1157

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/10/17 07:17 AM

Turkey my club in Perry CO. still has a few opening's pm me if you are interested.
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/10/17 07:17 AM

Two kinds of clubs you don't want to join. Those with no deer or a club run by a jackass. It appears that yours checks both boxes.

The fact that you posted AGAIN on his thread AFTER he told you in a pm he's not interested would indicate that you are an epic dumbass as well. Deadly combination to be both stupid AND a dickhead.

Good luck filling your spots now. I'd suggest asking G2 (or one of his other screen names) how hard it becomes to get members for a hunting club when people figure out you're either a jerk or full of shucks. He had trouble and his club was in a GREAT area.

Re: Chilton, coosa, autauga, bibb, perry, or dallas county club. - 05/10/17 12:10 PM

It was an honest mistake to post on his thread again and harass the guy. That wasn't the intent. I don't have it written down who I have talked to, who has told me they are not interested, who has told me to call them back, nor do I have every message, pm or email regarding club memberships, etc. etc. saved, this being one of those cases. Had I kept all my pm's and messages for reference I would have never posted again. I do find it amusing though that those calling names and blasting people for making a mistake by posting too much on a thread are calling someone a jerk. You had a choice to make, either not say anything at all or put your two cents in and blast me as opposed to letting turkey neck respond or ignore my one thousandth post. I think the pot is calling the kettle black wouldn't you say? If someone blasting me for making a mistake (when it wasn't even their place to say anything at all) and me saying something back makes me a jerk.......well guess I am a jerk. Again sorry for the harassment Turkey neck and the highjacking of your thread.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM