Aldeer.com

Land or hunting club for 17/18 around Colbert, lauderdale, franklin county?

Posted By: Deer2687

Land or hunting club for 17/18 around Colbert, lauderdale, franklin county? - 01/07/17 10:35 PM

I'm looking for land to lease or hunting club in or around Colbert lauderdale franklin and lawerence county for. 17-18 season. will be willing to go in on lease and one of my co workers is willing to go in also.
Posted By: Teacher One

Re: Land or hunting club for 17/18 around Colbert, lauderdale, franklin county? - 01/10/17 06:04 PM

Unleased land around here doesn't exist. Your best bet will be to look at Southern TN. There were a couple of clubs in Colbert looking for members this fall, and the good one was pricey. You will get what you pay for. I wish you luck in your search.

If you are young enough and can afford to buy properties, this is the route I would take.
B
Posted By: Deer2687

Re: Land or hunting club for 17/18 around Colbert, lauderdale, franklin county? - 01/10/17 08:53 PM

Thank you! I haven't been in a club since me and my dad were in one 15 years ago and didn't know where to look for clubs. Again thanks I'll keep an eye out in tn for land and clubs.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM