Aldeer.com

Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County

Posted By: booner

Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 12/06/16 02:34 PM

Can someone please PM me some information about either Carney or Southside Hunting clubs in Baldwin county? Very interested in the two but I do not know anyone that is in either of them. Thanks.
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 12/06/16 08:52 PM

Pm to you
Posted By: snakeoil

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 12/12/16 11:19 PM

Both have a lot of land...and like all BC hunting there are some good horns...I like SS... been in it for a few years, and am satisfied...
Posted By: greimer

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/01/17 10:08 PM

I would love some info also...please pm me!
Posted By: Cwolfe

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/02/17 07:47 AM

Hello I'm looking for a hunting club around mobile or Baldwin county for me and my wife. I'm looking for something around $1000 and some form of deer management if you guys know of any please let me know thank you
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/02/17 07:53 AM

Pretty sure im first on the waiting list at South Side this year. But don't plan to join if there isn't a turkey opening.
Posted By: walt4dun

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/04/17 06:35 PM

The answer will most likely be No on the turkeys but your best bet is to join anyway for deer and you will then have preference for a turkey membership when one comes up. And they do because invarable someone will be late paying or whatever. When I got in 3 years ago that was what happened and I was quick to get my money in and secured a spot. Worth it.
Posted By: BamaGrad85

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/04/17 07:42 PM

Southside is a good club. I was in it for a few years several years ago. I guess Alan is still running the show. Yes there are big deer and a ton of turkeys. Carney isn't too bad either. I believe SS deer harvest rules were at least 4 on one side with a minimum 13" inside. Carney is 14" minimum inside with at least 4 on one side as well.
Posted By: soalaturkeys

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/07/17 04:00 PM

If there are a "ton of turkeys", I am very interested...please send info
Posted By: Narrow Gap

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/07/17 07:08 PM

Back before Southside was a club, I rode through the 12 mile stretch from the Tensaw end to the Lottie end after a thunderstorm and saw 80 turkeys in several flocks. There was no legal turkey hunting allowed on the what is now Southside club for at least 30 years or more.
Posted By: snakeoil

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/23/17 07:48 AM

....don't believe there will be any openings this year...last cnt 10 on waiting list,but you never know...
Posted By: Wayne Gideons

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/09/23 01:42 PM

Hello to all… Also looking for contact info for Southside hunting club in Baldwin County as I’m very interested in joining for the upcoming season 22/23. Snakeoil are you still in Southside? Thanks for any help!
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/09/23 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Wayne Gideons
Hello to all… Also looking for contact info for Southside hunting club in Baldwin County as I’m very interested in joining for the upcoming season 22/23. Snakeoil are you still in Southside? Thanks for any help!

The club president is Allen Walston. He is the local Alfa Insurance agent in Atmore. 251-368-1414
Posted By: Wayne Gideons

Re: Carney and/or Southside Hunting Club in Baldwin County - 02/09/23 08:35 PM

Thanks for your help!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM