Aldeer.com

Hardaway

Posted By: ColeT

Hardaway - 09/12/16 09:19 PM

I'm in a lease in hardaway. Right now I'm the only one in it. It's roughly 400 acres. Seeing if someone is interested in joining. Price is 2k for deer, hogs, and fishing. Landowner sets prices. But figured I'd put it out there again because it's looking like it won't be crowded at all.
Posted By: AU7MM08

Re: Hardaway - 09/12/16 10:18 PM

PM sent.
Posted By: Squadron77

Re: Hardaway - 09/15/16 07:33 PM

I may be interested next year.

Re: Hardaway - 09/16/16 04:38 PM

10-4

Re: Hardaway - 09/20/16 10:15 AM

Still looking. If someone is interested they could most likely talk the landowner down in price to something reasonable. It sounded like he might be willing to do that when I talked to him on the phone yesterday.
Posted By: Kang

Re: Hardaway - 09/20/16 07:25 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Pholt

Re: Hardaway - 09/21/16 05:49 PM

I am interested in knowing more need a new place to hunt just lost our lease! Call me at 334-799-8665 if u get a chance thx!
Posted By: jbc

Re: Hardaway - 09/21/16 06:34 PM

Where abouts? My family are on CR 2 and CR 1

Re: Hardaway - 09/21/16 07:12 PM

Probably 2 miles from the post office in downtown.
Posted By: MC21

Re: Hardaway - 09/21/16 10:51 PM

is 2k total or 2k per member?
Posted By: Mully

Re: Hardaway - 09/22/16 10:28 AM

ColeT, when the road T's do you go left or right? I rode to the left until it dead ended Sunday afternoon to go see a buddy of mine. Been a couple years since I have been to the right.

Re: Hardaway - 09/22/16 12:22 PM

Left at the post office then left when it dead ends into two dirt roads

Re: Hardaway - 09/22/16 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ColeT
Left at the post office then left when it dead ends into two dirt roads

Must be before the fella I think Mully is talking about, buddy of ours has big place at the end of that road. Nice house, big pond if you're looking on satellite. Great area, lots of turkeys

My uncle used to live in the white house behind the post office. Great aunt across the street from it.

Re: Hardaway - 09/22/16 01:47 PM

Must be on the right hand side of the road just past the field with sheep in it.

Re: Hardaway - 09/22/16 04:03 PM

It is. It's the one that has a big open field in it right across the freshly cut pines on the left side

Re: Hardaway - 09/26/16 11:02 AM

Is this north of the Parks and Thomas property?

Re: Hardaway - 09/26/16 11:22 AM

It should border Parks Hollis place to the west and it would be south west of Frank Thomas place.

Re: Hardaway - 09/26/16 06:46 PM

Who are they

Re: Hardaway - 09/26/16 06:48 PM

Who are they

Hollis is from Bham I believe, Frank Thomas is a realtor/land sales guy in Montgomery. He has great setup. Good guy. He calls his place "Thomaston Plantation".

Re: Hardaway - 09/26/16 07:41 PM

I know where frank Thomas place is. I've heard he is a jerk. But I'm not holding anything against because I haven't met him. And i believe I know who Hollis is now

Re: Hardaway - 09/26/16 08:39 PM

I know where frank Thomas place is. I've heard he is a jerk. But I'm not holding anything against because I haven't met him. And i believe I know who Hollis is now

He's a good guy, huge booger eating auburn fan, but good guy

Re: Hardaway - 09/26/16 08:57 PM

I gotcha. I've just heard that from a few people. But like I said I have no reason to hold any grudge against him.

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 07:37 AM

Across the road from you is Dr Thrasher and east of him is the Caddell's both are good folks. Frank is a good guy but has crossed many folks paths in the real estate business and apparently a few dislike him and I assume that's probably bc he got the best of them when they needed to sell.

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 07:55 AM

That and I also think him and the landowner whose land I'm hunting don't get along well at all. Hopefully that doesn't effect me and him.

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 09:35 AM

introduce yourself if you see him, he goes down there often. new white F150, Thomaston front tag. he's friendly.

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 10:30 AM

I definitely will if I see him

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 10:48 AM

I know the biologist that manages both Frank and Parks place and he would be a good one to introduce yourself to. He would be the one to call if you ever had to trail a deer on to their property and he could help with introductions for both to be a good neighbors.

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Squadron77
I know the biologist that manages both Frank and Parks place and he would be a good one to introduce yourself to. He would be the one to call if you ever had to trail a deer on to their property and he could help with introductions for both to be a good neighbors.

Dana?

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: jbc
Originally Posted By: Squadron77

Dana?

Yes Dana.

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 12:29 PM

Nice guy. We drew franks place "randomly" a couple of years ago for the Governors One Shot Turkey hunt. Dana was a guide

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 12:39 PM

I'd like to meet them sometime
Posted By: tikkaman

Re: Hardaway - 09/27/16 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: jbc
[quote=ColeT]I know where frank Thomas place is. I've heard he is a jerk. But I'm not holding anything against because I haven't met him. And i believe I know who Hollis is now

He's a good guy, huge booger eating auburn fan, but good guy [/qruote]
Reported...and triggered.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM