Aldeer.com

Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville.

Posted By: Blazzinsaddles

Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/08/16 07:01 PM

Looking for somewhere we can set up two campers for this hunting season. We have a lease around there but can't stay on it. Would like to find somewhere with power and water. Thanks.
Posted By: gdalecoach

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/09/16 12:29 AM

There used to be a camp ground in Centreville. It was just past the lumber yard on the right when coming from Centreville on 219.
Posted By: Electro

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/09/16 06:15 AM

Old Weather Station in Pondville, unless your lease is north or east of town.

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/09/16 07:45 AM

I'm not sure where that is. Do you know a address?

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/09/16 07:50 AM

We haven't noticed one around there but we will look again this weekend. Do you know the address or any other details about it?
Posted By: Electro

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/09/16 12:37 PM

The Old Weather Station, LLC. RV Park 205-955-4137, 1873 Hwy 25, about 2 miles from Hwy 5 towards Lake Payne on the left, sign is still up.
Posted By: OcToBeRDrEaMiN67

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/16/16 03:43 PM

Another place with limited spaces is on your right headed down Hwy 5 towards Heighberger.I don't know the name but it's at what looks like was an old gas station.I go to town sometimes using 5 and see it but have never stopped and talked to anyone.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/16/16 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: OcToBeRDrEaMiN67
Another place with limited spaces is on your right headed down Hwy 5 towards Heighberger.I don't know the name but it's at what looks like was an old gas station.I go to town sometimes using 5 and see it but have never stopped and talked to anyone.

Sounds like johnson's store. It is for sale and I do not know how you would contact anyone about the spaces they used to rent out
Posted By: Softailrider00

Re: Looking for a place to camp close to Brent or Centreville. - 08/18/16 08:02 PM

Chris Johnson owns the store. He should be listed in the book under that name. He lives on Co Rd 44.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM