Aldeer.com

Perry Co members needed

Posted By: Deere05

Perry Co members needed - 06/23/16 08:33 PM

Need 2 members. 2200 acres in one block. 30+ fields. 1.5 miles frontage on national forest. 13 total members. Family club. No camp. In north Perry and some in Hale county. Dues are 1000 plus stand first year.

If you are interested or have questions please call or text.

Steve 205-901-4857
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Perry Co members needed - 06/23/16 09:55 PM

Seeing as how the last guy advertising for a club in Perry County was selling memberships for $1400 each for 60 acres average per hunter you should set some sort of record for how fast these fill up.

Good luck, btw.
Posted By: Atoler

Re: Perry Co members needed - 06/24/16 01:56 AM

Sounds like a decent setup for the money
Posted By: Corn Dog

Re: Perry Co members needed - 06/24/16 08:18 AM

I hope you have good luck finding members , but I can guarantee you'll get plenty of expert advice on how you should run your club and how much the dues should be.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Perry Co members needed - 06/24/16 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Corn Dog
I hope you have good luck finding members , but I can guarantee you'll get plenty of expert advice on how you should run your club and how much the dues should be.

No he won't, because he has over twice the amount of acres/person that the other club did, and is $400 cheaper per membership. Good luck on filling the positions OP! Seems to be a good deal.
Posted By: Deere05

Re: Perry Co members needed - 06/24/16 09:40 AM

Thanks for the positive posts. This has been a 3 year process getting this place together the way we wanted it. The biggest thing is trying to balance the cost per acre with the cost per member those numbers can get side ways real fast if you don't watch it.
Posted By: Bowfool

Re: Perry Co members needed - 06/26/16 08:19 AM

I looked this over yesterday. Definitely good folks trying to do things right and a real bargain when you consider 2200ac for 13 hunters at $1,000! My dilemma is whether I will be able to use it much. They haven't seen many turkeys, but we saw two young ones yesterday so there are some there. A few hogs too and something rarely seen these days, some big oak bottoms and ridges. About 5 miles east of Stump Hollow processing.
Posted By: USMC4910

Re: Perry Co members needed - 07/17/16 05:06 PM

Ok. You got my attention. Where are y'all at in Perry county?
Nevermind. Now I see where you are. When can I get a look at it? I just live in Centrevillle.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM