Aldeer.com

Hunting club members

Posted By: rcw

Hunting club members - 06/21/16 10:55 AM

Perry Co. club needs two members. Same land in Suttle past 30 years. Club house year around, 600 acres, 10 members total, $1400 yr. Hwy 14 just north of Selma. Please PM me or text 205-807-2305 Charles
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 11:16 AM

That land must have the most deer in the entire state to be worth $1400/person with 60acres/person.

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer
That land must have the most deer in the entire state to be worth $1400/person with 60acres/person.

Thank you very much, this must be the most sarcastic post on AlDeer that I ever seen. From someone that does not know the true financial/benefits of the post ! Someone that has never leased land from a major timber company, thank you !
Posted By: shooters

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: rcw

Thank you very much, this must be the most sarcastic post on AlDeer that I ever seen. From someone that does not know the true financial/benefits of the post ! Someone that has never leased land from a major timber company, thank you !
Then you havent been on here much! rofl

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 07:32 PM

I'm done, thank you'll very much ! POS !

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 08:03 PM

I'm done, thank you'll very much ! POS !

I think one of the only qualifications to be a member of this forum is to not get butt hurt easily...

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 08:27 PM

Dont know the facts and don't care then vote for Clinton ! Our expenses equal our dues income. No rent collected on camp house. Three bedrooms, living room, full bath, and kitchen ! Turkeys everywhere, meals cooked for members just pay for them ! Cable Tv. It does work out if one can afford it !
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: shooters

Then you havent been on here much! rofl

Preach it shooters! LOL!
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Hunting club members - 06/21/16 10:32 PM

If you're spending $14k on 600 acres in Perry County you don't need more members you need a treasurer. That's ridiculous. 600 acres will support 5 MAYBE 6 hunters and 4 would be better. That's approaching $23 an acre.
Posted By: blumsden

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 08:43 AM

Yea, good luck getting members to pay $1400 to be in a club with 9 others and only 600 acres to hunt. You might want to cut down on your expenses, so you don't need as many members. Just a suggestion, no skin off my nose either way. 100 acres per person is the rule of thumb. Typically on 100 acres there's maybe 1 or 2 hotspots, at most.
Posted By: Corn Dog

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 09:17 AM

I think Charles is looking for members, not a bunch of smartasses telling him what he needs to do. He has a prime piece of land and a nice camp house. And a good bunch of guys. And he`s pretty well versed in mathematics.

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 09:41 AM

Well corndog, if its such a great deal, why the hell is he having to advertise, people should be standing in line to get into the club.

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 09:45 AM

He's advertising In the wrong place for sure

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 09:54 AM

Membership is now full, thanks for all your help and advice !

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 10:52 AM

Glad you filled the spots Charles, guess you didn't need any help from club management experts on here

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 11:06 AM

Goes to show you can sell anything to some people. Glad we could help.

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 11:10 AM

"Sell" ?? Good clubs "sell" themselves

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: blumsden
Goes to show you can sell anything to some people. Glad we could help.

to idots

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 04:33 PM

What the hell is an idot?
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Corn Dog

Classic Aldeer gold right here.

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 05:30 PM

rofl
Posted By: Shocktop

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 08:41 PM

He's working on a pontoon restoration right now in the fishing forum.
Posted By: Zach1982

Re: Hunting club members - 06/22/16 09:08 PM

Enjoyed reading the drama on this post. It's hard to find a good place on here. I even offered to let someone have a membership for free if they found something good with a camp and I haven't even had a bite.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM