Aldeer.com

Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease

Posted By: Zach1982

Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 08:47 AM

I'm still looking for a hunting lease with camp house in the above counties. If you know of anything please let me know. You can be a member for free if you find us a good lease with camp. It will be me and 3 to 4 other members.

Thanks,

Zach Taylor
205-799-0021
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 08:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Zach1982
I'm still looking for a hunting lease with camp house in the above counties. If you know of anything please let me know. You can be a member for free if you find us a good lease with camp. It will be me and 3 to 4 other members.

Thanks,

Zach Taylor
205-799-0021

You can bet your butt I'm going to be looking for a lease for you now lol

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 09:06 AM

well I have been trying for 4 months on this web site to find a good lease so I figure if we just give someone a spot to hunt then we might get some feed back.
Posted By: blahblahblah

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 09:50 AM

Zach, in those areas one of the best resources for local hunting leases is a free paper called the county view in gas stations. Growing up in Monroe County we always found out leases and club information from old men drinking coffee at local cafes, funny thing was none of them had hunted in 20 years.
Posted By: Bowfool

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 11:26 AM

http://www.countyshopperonline.com
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 04:21 PM

ZACH, a guy is posting a lease in MArengo county and he's looking for a small group. Its 1700 acres and in the general forum, can I hunt with ya for free since I saw it first?
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 04:33 PM

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1765695
Posted By: jbc

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: gatorbait154
ZACH, a guy is posting a lease in MArengo county and he's looking for a small group. Its 1700 acres and in the general forum, can I hunt with ya for free since I saw it first?

I believe with a camp house was primary requirement

Re: Marengo, Monroe, Dallas, Clark,Wilcox counties hunting lease - 06/20/16 05:04 PM

I couldn't deal with the terms of the lease. But he is a really nice man . I looked at this place a few weeks ago. The landowner also gets to hunt the land and you can't use his camp house that's on the property. That's why I lost interest
© 2024 ALDEER.COM