Aldeer.com

Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al

Posted By: CrimsonTrails

Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/03/16 04:40 PM

No Turkey Rights private land owner kept them. 611 acres with a 1/3 to just under 1/2 being hardwoods. Pines are various ages. Good road system to access property. Small camp also on the lease but doesn't have power, plenty of camper sites availible for rent near the lease. And in the near future a small camp and one to two camper spots will be ready on a lot I own in pine hill. Spring and fall planting will be done, shooting houses already on club, club will be mature deer only. I'm not big on labeling things by points bucks harvested should be 3.5 to 4 or older. This is a new lease and wasn't leased or hunted this past season. 5 people at 1500 a membership. Would be happy to show club this coming weeken or anytime before or after turkey season. Also if you would more info email me at crimsontrailshuntingclub@gmail.com
Posted By: NFHunter

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/03/16 06:22 PM

What county are you in?

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/03/16 07:10 PM

Wilcox county, about 5 miles north of pine hill.
Posted By: STALKER8

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/03/16 07:52 PM

Flat land or hilly?
Posted By: Aucowboy1

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/03/16 08:44 PM

pm sent

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/03/16 08:54 PM

To be honest it has both. The north and south east side is pine ridges with hardwood bottoms. And the north west side is more of a flat bottom land. Good diverse property.
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/04/16 01:12 AM

He could have all the turkeys, but for that price he would have to pay me not to shoot one. Who wants someone pittling around your deer spots. Maybe someone will join.

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/04/16 02:09 AM

Well leases are what they are. As hunters we can accept the terms and agree or find a place that offers what we prefer. I enjoy going turkey hunting as well and have spots to go. So no turkey hunting on this lease doesn't bother me. This is a small tract I got to start a hunting club of responsible drama free members that shoot mature deer. But as to your price comment what would you see be a fair price for the land you haven't seen? Most of the people I know in the area pay 8 and up per acre regardless if it's deer and turkey or just deer. I maybe mis informed but judging by most prices I see on websites most land is 8 and up regardless.
Posted By: jpippin

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/05/16 09:30 AM

Sent an email.
Posted By: gbush

Re: Looking for responsible hunters to join new 611acre lease in Annemanie al - 02/05/16 10:34 AM

Email sent
© 2024 ALDEER.COM