Aldeer.com

Coonhunting

Posted By: Deerslyer86

Coonhunting - 11/24/15 01:12 AM

I'm located in Hartselle, al which is North Alabama. I'm looking for new places to run a few hounds and knock some coons out to
Posted By: Ivory_man

Re: Coonhunting - 11/25/15 07:04 AM

I have a large lease in lowndes county, your more than welcome to coon hunt it after deer season. I'd love to have as many as possible killed before turkey season. If that's too far I'm open for anyone else on here to hunt.

Re: Coonhunting - 11/26/15 06:26 PM

I could make a trip on a Fri or Sat night after deer season
Posted By: Ivory_man

Re: Coonhunting - 11/27/15 09:35 AM

Sounds good
Posted By: RiverWood

Re: Coonhunting - 11/27/15 10:14 AM

I've made same offer to half dozen coon hunters. Never had one to kill a coon. All they want to do is run their dogs and bring their buddies. It was a bad experience as a landowner. Hope this works out better for you.

Re: Coonhunting - 11/28/15 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: RiverWood
I've made same offer to half dozen coon hunters. Never had one to kill a coon. All they want to do is run their dogs and bring their buddies. It was a bad experience as a landowner. Hope this works out better for you.
Really man!!! No need in jacking my post. Not all coonhunters are the same. I try and find deer hunting clubs to coon hunt in the off season bc that's the only place I like to knock out coons on my dogs. I try and save them on my spot.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM